[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
He was playing with her lol That’s why she said he was mean, he worked her up then walked away haha Yes Por Date came back aggressive with his love and flirtations, Kade still being playful but when Por Date flirts back she is all shy and gets goosebumps lol
That is so true nod.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The scene that got me was that final scene in ep. 13 between Kade, Khun Phee, and Reungrit. :eek: Not exactly a twist, but it was so sad, dramatic, and romantic all at once, it definitely struck me right in the gut with how much "he" loves "her." Took us to a new level of their soulmate-ism.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
The scene that got me was that final scene in ep. 13 between Kade, Khun Phee, and Reungrit. :eek: Not exactly a twist, but it was so sad, dramatic, and romantic all at once, it definitely struck me right in the gut with how much "he" loves "her." Took us to a new level of their soulmate-ism.
I feel that too. Repeat the last end scene with them in the same frame like, several times.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Good point. But I think at that time, she asked about Reung in the past, about whether or not he is the Reung she used to love (he is not)

she would be thinking something like, "I loved you so much but why do I not feel anything for Reung in this oeriod?"

That's already explained, as Reung is not the same as Reungrit. Reungrit is the same soul as Por Date. Hmm. They would be considered the same person? In Thai thinking, I mean. Even though they are different, the feelings evoked should be the same. But I agree that Kade loves Por Date a lot more. That's because she knows he loves her back. It's like..they spends a lot of time thinking of themselves as couple, but in the present time, Kade and Reungrit loved each other but she believed he didn't love her. There's this giant block between them, that would be taken down later by Reungrit had Kade not die. But damn.
Yeah I agree. She was combining Reung and Reungrit and she knew she didn't feel anything for Reung so she thought that it applied to Reungrit too. But as soon as she saw Reungrit again she was sobbing her heart out. I think if you were to put Reungrit and Date side by side it'd be tough for her even though technically they're the same person. She loves Reungrit as her best friend but they never got the chance to develop more. But that friendship provides a hell of a strong foundation and background.

But my saddest 2 scenes are when Reungrit asked Kade's mom for forgiveness and she said he didn't need it. And the other is when Kade dreamed of her mom and grandma. Kade is so sunny and cheerful most of the time but that one scene you knew the sadness of missing her mom and grandma was always with her.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I agree. She was combining Reung and Reungrit and she knew she didn't feel anything for Reung so she thought that it applied to Reungrit too. But as soon as she saw Reungrit again she was sobbing her heart out. I think if you were to put Reungrit and Date side by side it'd be tough for her even though technically they're the same person. She loves Reungrit as her best friend but they never got the chance to develop more. But that friendship provides a hell of a strong foundation and background.

But my saddest 2 scenes are when Reungrit asked Kade's mom for forgiveness and she said he didn't need it. And the other is when Kade dreamed of her mom and grandma. Kade is so sunny and cheerful most of the time but that one scene you knew the sadness of missing her mom and grandma was always with her.
You make me tear up once more

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Lol I'm so evil. I couldn't help but laugh when Mae Prik was fighting back that she wasn't the thief. She definitely is like a sulking child when she can't get her way. Can't help but laugh Haha

Because of how much Kade said narak when I watched it live... watching the subbed one, I couldn't help but say it too each time Por Date said something cute and cringe worthy...Reung too when flirting directly at Janward.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Well she spent more time with Por Date that’s why her feelings for Reungrit has changed. And she is to marry Date, and she cannot go back home. Pretty much Reungrit got robbed for his love with Kade, if this was to be told in a different way.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I feel that she still loved Reungrit and was in conflict with her feelings because when she met Date, she fell in love with him too. However when she saw Reung (PJ) she didn't have that same feelings. She was confused but now she understood why she loves Reungrit and Date but not Khoon Reung. She didnt fall in love with Date and out of love with Reungrit but she still love the same soul.
It's the soul that feels because its unchanging through time not the image the goes away with time.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg I just can’t leave this thread lol still
Haven’t had dinner yet 555

https://instagram.com/p/BhKw-8KgxKc/

But did I just get the point now? Lol that Pope reincarnated as PJ and reincarnated as Pope again?? :confused12::eek:o_O

But yo dude!! PJ can cry a river, it’s convincing too! The dude’s tears and emotion :sad6::sad6::sad6: