[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@jkpmeun omg my heart
Girl I'm old... and never had a serious relationship. I could never let the guy get passed the talking stage.

Your story is sad...gahhhh Reungrit who???? *sending hugs your way jkpmeun

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Individual must feel a one-sided love once in their life. Damn.
Did he have a gf at that time? I think I really hate guys that are supposedly having a gf, but still being so nice to another girl, it’s veru misleading and wrong!! Arg!

Yea— one sided love is really sad, painful :crybaby2:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That sounds hard and heartbreaking as hell. But there's new chance for you right? To get to know him again, to consider you feelings more thoroughly.

I actually have this one sided love for a guy who was in the same group of friends as mine. He was popular among the girls, I guess. He was quite handsome, but that's not the reason why I started to fall for him.

I was bullied very hard because of stupid reasons. I was quite good at academic stuffs and there was a friend who told me of this scholarship to Japan. She told everyone else, but when I decided to give it a go, she got mad at me, saying that I wanted to steal her scholarship. Lol I was very mad, disappointed (because actually i thought she was my bestfriend) so I asked her, quite harshly, "are you jealous?"

Then I felt guilty. The next day I tried to apologize,only to realize that everyone kinda decided to pretend I wasn't exist. So I had to spend the last two semesters of high school alone. Except there was this guy.

He asked me a lot about how I was doing. He joked with me. He looked at me like I mattered. He came to sit with me, amd comforted me when I thought I was alone. It was hard not to fall in love with him after that. Imao

I wasn't very good at keeping my feelings bottled up so I told him at the graduation day. He shot me down gently. Held me. And said Thank you.

I still loved him today. I broke up with my ex (my first boyfriend) because I realized I never really stopped loving the man. Lolol

So yeah, I understand how loving a friend just sucks. But it's a wonderful feeling. It's been okay, wonderful even, for me since the moment I stopped pretending that I didn't love him anymore.
But wasn't it wonderful to love and to express that love no matter what happen? Although mine ended in complete sadness I did not regret because I had 20 years of friendship and a few years of hard love. I often look back and smile at the happy memories because there were more of that than the hurtful memories. A heartbreaking moment in life was preparing you for a greater joy to come because you'll need a strong heart to keep ypu alive and live with it for a long time. Much luck to you, you will find that special someone if not already :)

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
@jkpmeun omg my heart
Girl I'm old... and never had a serious relationship. I could never let the guy get passed the talking stage.

Your story is sad...gahhhh Reungrit who???? *sending hugs your way jkpmeun
Thanks a lot :) I got through all those things believing in other good things in life. You are one of those good thing too :))

I don't think you are that old from the timeline I read on your post. And even if you are, you still can start again. There's no limit of ages people can fall in love you know?

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
hahahaha no wonder @alissaax said she didn't want to explain and said someone else could if they wanted

Hey that's what I've been thinking in my rated r mind....I mean his character is in his 30s and I'm assuming he stopped have relations with other girls or never thought about other girls since he fell for Kade...now it's been about 4-5 years since they've been in the same house...same proximity...a man can only take so much lolol :naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:

@Rosi I think his "na" is just a cute way of end his sentence...kind of like "okay" in this sense i believe....just a cute way of emphasizing his sentence too...i could be wrong.

Hehe.... so pretty the way you explained it. Ok, I get it, thanks. Because I think it's the same in one of Great's movies some girls also commented the way he likes to say "KA".

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Did he have a gf at that time? I think I really hate guys that are supposedly having a gf, but still being so nice to another girl, it’s veru misleading and wrong!! Arg!

Yea— one sided love is really sad, painful :crybaby2:
No there isn't. Imao he was sought out a lot but he stays single.

Thanks a lot :) I got through all those things believing in other good things in life. You are one of those good thing too :))

I don't think you are that old from the timeline I read on your post. And even if you are, you still can start again. There's no limit of ages people can fall in love you know?
It is a great feelings to have someone love you, and you love them I'm sure. :))

Thanks a lot.

By the way, I really, really wanna write another fanfic of Reungrit and Kade now damnnn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omfg guys I'm not done with this Episode yet, but I just have to jump in and express my feelings other wise my heart can't take it!!!! Oh gawd I thought Reung was freak'n romantic in the beginning, but dayum when Date started talking. I. . . I died. I died sooo hard! I. . . my heart is about to burst. I. .

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Omfg guys I'm not done with this Episode yet, but I just have to jump in and express my feelings other wise my heart can't take it!!!! Oh gawd I thought Reung was freak'n romantic in the beginning, but dayum when Date started talking. I. . . I died. I died sooo hard! I. . . my heart is about to burst. I. .
That was my reaction. Now that I think about it, I must have been so loud....

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Lol yes we can debate forever on it and I love it! Love to read all the different perspective.

So going back to whatever episodes, remember when she said "I'Reung (meaning her friend) I used to love you, love you a lot too but how come I no longer love you (as in PJ) now". Well I think that is why her look of love changed when she saw her friend going from whom she thought was PJ to Date. Not that she didn't love him but that she thought he is PJ whom she does not love. She finally understood why she loves Reungrit but not Khoon Reung.

Man I have to say that was brilliant writing!!!!
That was brilliant writing nod.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Girl now do you understand why this thread jumped so many pages in less than 12 hrs?! Man wait til tomorrow! I have off and I'm setting my alarm clock to watch it live cus tomorrow is LO SAAM PAO DAY!!!!!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Sorry, I stepped away and @jeanie1 translated for you.

Here you go:
"Kade asked if the diary was Kosa Ban's writing and Date said no, it was his. Kosa Ban's recording of the events is the official report given to the king. Date told Kade that the diary was an outlet for him to pour out what's in his heart or else his heart would burst lol. Date is so cheesy, he's like the king of Velveeta."

Thank you @jeanie1.
Thanks...hahaha King of Veleeta.

xodxo

Girl now do you understand why this thread jumped so many pages in less than 12 hrs?! Man wait til tomorrow! I have off and I'm setting my alarm clock to watch it live cus tomorrow is LO SAAM PAO DAY!!!!!
LOL :coleman:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Omg imnrewatching with end subs and I realize the first thing Khun P’ Por Date did when he got back the first moment he got with her alone, he starts to sniff her again! What a puppy! Sniff me! I love putting flowers in my hair! This couple always be staring at the moon! Makes me wanna bring my man out there to moon watch too!

xodxo

Okay— guys let’s not forget that it’s already April 5th in Thailand and today is the beautiful yet GORGEOUS Prang’s birthday! She officially turned 27 today! Let’s wish her many successes and bright opportunities after this mega hit!

And being that I’m only good at decorating pictures LOL, I attempted this and still got A BIG fat LIKE from her! Lol :facepalm::love::aaaaa::worship2::rolleyes::p:icon12:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTY!:angel10:
5E43F4E4-255F-4BF3-A779-2A29CD4A0193.jpeg

~
Original post :)
0263802E-960D-402D-81A9-29C804C7CBE8.png

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Good point. But I think at that time, she asked about Reung in the past, about whether or not he is the Reung she used to love (he is not)

she would be thinking something like, "I loved you so much but why do I not feel anything for Reung in this oeriod?"

That's already explained, as Reung is not the same as Reungrit. Reungrit is the same soul as Por Date. Hmm. They would be considered the same person? In Thai thinking, I mean. Even though they are different, the feelings evoked should be the same. But I agree that Kade loves Por Date a lot more. That's because she knows he loves her back. It's like..they spends a lot of time thinking of themselves as couple, but in the present time, Kade and Reungrit loved each other but she believed he didn't love her. There's this giant block between them, that would be taken down later by Reungrit had Kade not die. But damn.

I know I should be working - but I can't! This story is just too romantic!! And sad. I hope it all plays out well till the end. They try to make it a happy romance but after last night, seeing the pain of her mum & grandma, Reung too, it got so sad. There shouldn't be people losing people in a happy story, but there it is.... This is a lovely novel though, wish I could read Thai. Can anyone tell me what year is this written, if the author is still around or otherwise. It would be nice to send a thanks for writing a story which gives such joy to all of us. The lyrics to the theme song says it all very nicely - No matter dimensions or time, Our love destiny has destined for us to meet.