[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I would suggest to anyone going through this or ANY form of relation please don't use your friends or mother or father or anyone to speak of anything on your behalf. Hurts or happiness, confront the gal or guy, get it from the horse's mouth. Losing stuff from translation is all too real & for nothing. Get a direct yes or no, and you too be prepared to answer in the same vein. Because it too has happened to me long ago and far away, I was told by a best friend "that guy's got many girls, he's no good, he tried to swing on me, too..." so I walked out. Later I found out that he really loved me as much I did him; I have cried buckets before finding that out.
Oh gosh I don’t want to take the time out of this thread to talk about our heartaches but did you and him ever reconcile, make up, come to a conclusion? What happened dear?!?

My story is slightly gone, different cuz I already moved out of state so we no longer live in the same state but still friends on FB!! :crybaby2:I still reminisce about those good old days he and I shared just sad :crybaby2::sad6: but I don’t think he knew I liked him ever cuz I never openly discussed it with him, and he at that time was supposedly having a gf. So I just respect that and quietly walked out.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
You know they say each human, we have our own natural scent and that's what helps us attract our mates in life.

Por Date is ready to mate with all that sniffing. I'm surprised there hasn't been any onscreen teasing about that this him yet lolol only from fans so far

THIS FOR LAKORNKIKI ....... Apologies! Sleepy typing.... King of Velveeta....
Actually it was @jeanie1's commentary on how Por Date was in that scene. lol
I am sleepy too.... My eyes are exhausted from crying and looking at the screens all day. Need to go to bed so I can FIN tomorrow with full energy. It's Lo Sam Pao Day right? haha

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I'm a sobbing mess. I read the spoilers already, but this episode still hit me hard.

That transition in the end from Reungrit to Por Date was so beautifully done. We have Reungrit pouring his heart out, and then we see the soft spoken Date with his silent tears telling her that he has loved her since forever.:crybaby2:

Anyways, I didn't even know Pope was also singing the Or Jao Oei song too. It sounds very nice. Almost thought it was Pete at first lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhLKfgPHi2y/

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
About โล้สำเภา (Lo Sam Pao)

Well, in Thai poetry, there's a poem written in the scene where a man and a woman make love. They will never describe the act explicitly though, they would opt to use symbolism. Often it will involve nature and the environment, something closely related to the life of people then.

In this case, there's a narrow canal and a boat. Lolololol Sam pao means boat and Lo means 'to sail.' //giggling so hard

It's such a Khun P' thing to do to suggest love making wih symbols! Hahaha
Sorry, I gotta say this:

I guess everytime Date sniffs Kades hair, he is warming up his boat. ....... :risas3:

I just had to say it. Lol
I was reading the comments backwards and was wondering why everyone was taking about boat. Date, you naughty naughty boy lol

Anyone like me in this thread that read the pages backwards? hahaha. I can't help but always go to the latest page and read backwards.

@jkpmeun @beamsgirl @WeirFany wow, the stories you shared today. One sided love is hard and I had a few too. It seemed I never choose the ones that loved me but I chase the ones that plays with my heart. Maybe it's the attraction to a bad boy thing. I wised up and finally went with the guy that loves me truly and I am finally happy. I only learned to love myself after a few heartbreaks with the players tho. I think it's a part of growing up.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lmao it's janward and kade bonding time, with pin and yam translating :risas3:
I love how they understand her language!! I lol'd during that scene. HAHA.

Heartbreaking scene of Kade dreaming about her mom and granny....Man I was crying with her....Bella :clap:....and it seems it took a few more visits to convince Janward that Kade was helping her....I think Kade tells her its your life you should get to decide who you want to spend it with...or something along those lines ....She convinced Janward to act sick....love sick thats is:risas3:
I cried so hard during that scene. I loved how they filmed it and
Lol..more moon gazing and sniffing..oh gosh hahaha
It'll never get old!!! Writers should take note of this lakorn. Want to make a lakorn more ROMANTIC?? Take out those real kisses and insert SNIFFFF scenes. HAHA.

Kade laughing in her sleep lmao
What were you dreaming about Kade

Okay she is definitely dreaming about Date cause she said "cute!" Lmao kade is so cute!

IM SCREAMING CAUSE KADE IS DAYDREAMING BY THE PIER AND SHE DIDNT REALIZED DATE WAS THERE
HAHA. I was laughing so hard and Bella trying to laugh out loud. In the end I forgave her because she was just dreaming about her cute guy!

Prik is now practically Kade's eternal fan. Hahaha
She really changed like a light switch!!! HAHA. Poor Mae Jumpa!
I go away for 30 minutes and yalls jumped 20 pages. Slow down! Let me catch up!

Anyone else swooned by the way Por Date says “na”? Everything else he does is hot but when he says “na” it just melts me like a hot bowl of cheese :love::love::love::nut::nut::nut:
Girl you are not the only one! The very first time I heard him say that when Kade got whipped, I died and went to heaven and rebirthedddeded. Hahaha. The way he says it is just so soft and squishy it makes my heart beat soooo fast!

It's happening....Por Date being willing to risk anything to just bring her back makes my heart melt :3

About to cry with P'Yam and P'Pin....Mae Prik now joining them in the room. Her has definitely changed and begging her to not die T.T come back to be with Por Date....

Seems like the Anjaan/Teacher is explaining her fate to her with how hard she's crying and previous written spoilers.

Update---I'm about to also cry with the grandma and mom T.T Ohhh crap the accident scene. </3
My heart....Reungrit and Kade omg T.T him waking up to her unresponsive next to her
OH GAWD that scene! I cried soo hard. She died on the spot!! I got goosebumps. I cried not for that scene only, but for all the accidental/premature deaths and just deaths in general. It got me thinking about the afterlife and whether or not people actually go into another lifetime or dimension and live again. . . . .

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I love how they understand her language!! I lol'd during that scene. HAHA.

I cried so hard during that scene. I loved how they filmed it and

It'll never get old!!! Writers should take note of this lakorn. Want to make a lakorn more ROMANTIC?? Take out those real kisses and insert SNIFFFF scenes. HAHA.

HAHA. I was laughing so hard and Bella trying to laugh out loud. In the end I forgave her because she was just dreaming about her cute guy!

She really changed like a light switch!!! HAHA. Poor Mae Jumpa!

Girl you are not the only one! The very first time I heard him say that when Kade got whipped, I died and went to heaven and rebirthedddeded. Hahaha. The way he says it is just so soft and squishy it makes my heart beat soooo fast!

OH GAWD that scene! I cried soo hard. She died on the spot!! I got goosebumps. I cried not for that scene only, but for all the accidental/premature deaths and just deaths in general. It got me thinking about the afterlife and whether or not people actually go into another lifetime or dimension and live again. . . . .

LMAO!!! SOFT AND SQUISHY! That's how to describe it lols. Was that how they said it back then or is it just Khun P' Por Date? Cause I don't think anyone else says it like that

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
https://lovefia.com/2018/04/04/buppae-sunniwas-episode-13-losing-our-collective-minds/

Have you ever read this blog? It's a recap for this lakorn. It's always great fun to read another's thoughts on the same lakorn you are watching lol and there's summary for what happened in this episode as well!
I've followed Lovefia for a while but for BPS her blogs stopped & showed other stuff & Episode 10 at last count for a while now. This must be written only yesterday.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Dude PJ killed it in the emotional scene preview so far....def blaming himself for her death and being apologetic towards the Mom
---
LOL but these CFs throwing my mood off. I'm here being all sad...then you have some happy loud cf playing right afterwards -.- hahaha
Yup. Mr. PJ doing this thang! I loved his crying scenes!!!!

Aw...poor Reung, he suffered so much! He's going to confess his love for Kade! I'm gonna cry! I never had time to watch lakorns live (this is the first!) and I love the commercials in Thailand way more than America's!
When he said he had loved her for a long time I cried even more. Then they showed Pope and I was all out sobbing! I can't believe Kade saw him in Reung. My only complaint is why was his name Reung, could've been something else. Haha.

I hear hearts breaking all over. These scenes are def long over due and being well executed by all actor/actresses.
I haven't seen a good emotional PJ scene so this is a huge thumbs up from me

Seems like the mom is talking about the loss of the other twin...how she lost both of them now
The whole cast did great. I'm literally crying right now as I think about Kade's sad fate in present world.
OK i think my eyes are swollen now i cried again and again what this drama done to me???? :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Me too. . . very swollen. How am I gonna go to work tomorrow. .?

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!

Now I want her with Reung but i love Khun P' Poe Date too! :sad6:

But any one else think RuengRit's sad crying scene was ruined with Por Date? Lmao. I actually was feeling ReungRit and Kade's love (cause im so shipping Belle and Punjan) but they had to show Por Date

But it was nicely done, love the transition. I thi k it' much better to show Made that Reingrit is Khun P' Poe Date in the future rather than have her be told by someone. It' more romantic and she comes to the realization herself rather than to be told.
It didn't ruin it for me. It made me cry even harder. Haha. The only thing was did they really have to do PJ's voiceover. HAHA. Could've just been Pope talking, but nooo.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
hahaha. we were typing at the same time. see my comment above about reading backwards.... you do it too.:p
I don't know why, but it's easier for me that way. Wish I can drop by more often, but I have to go out and be an adult.

Sweeeeetttt Pope's version Or Jao will play in the 3 special episodes. Yay!!

Edit: wait not Or Jao but the BPS ost
Woohoo! :aaaaa: Hope they included both.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@beamsgirl I'm having the same feeling too. I'm like jumping ships like crazy here. I love Por Date but feel bad for Reungrit too. Why can't they make it that Kade can time travel back and forth and be with them both at the same time? problem solved!

btw are they already working on the release of the DVD? I saw a pic on instagram and if they are, no matter how much it cost, I'm gonna buy it.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Rewatching now: Prang matches better with PJ than Phet (sorry Let's fans lol). Their sweet scene is making me giggle. Oh geesh today's episode makes me feel like a teenager with my first puppy love. :p

Ok so the emotion difference between Pope and PJ. I think they equally played their part well. PJ showed emotions that are acceptable in today's time on how guys can act. So he played it perfectly, he was allowed to show more expression, an expression of torture because he saw her died and he never told her he love her. That's torture from something that never happened. Pope came from a time that men were not supposed to express too much, they had a lot of pride and ego so his expression was more still. He also expressed longing, a 300 years worth of longing.

Man what brilliant directing!!!!!