[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Still record breaking but people are predicting it'll climb to 20. I don't think it will though, 19 maybe but not 20. I think tomorrow is the anticipated episode so it might go up to 18.
Yes it still but i'm like those pp since it almost end i was hoping the rating of ep 13 was higher than last week at least 18 .......however i don't think it reaches 20 too ....

โล้สำเภา might get higher yes i agree hehe jk jk

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
If you look at it retrospectively, her fate was always to go back to the past otherwise

1. Why would she have been born to a mother and grandmother who taught her Boran cooking techniques?
2. Her interest in archaeology and history
3. Most of her historical knowledge was of that time. She was destined to get sent there, with the skills to survive the time period.
That makes a lot of sense nod.

I want to have babies with Pope's voice! I need some :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: from him!! sigh, dude's voice is so f**king sexy!
Ummmmm. share please. :p
I want to listen to his voice all the time too. You know I was swooning for Por Date but when I heard Pope's version of BPS song - that totally got me. I'm so in love with Pope's voice now and it drives me crazy to see him lip-sync at events.

I want to hear him sing live or have the OST to listen to his version. Seems like we'll get it with the special episodes. I saw the music producer's IG earlier today with him in the studio.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
About โล้สำเภา (Lo Sam Pao)

Well, in Thai poetry, there's a poem written in the scene where a man and a woman make love. They will never describe the act explicitly though, they would opt to use symbolism. Often it will involve nature and the environment, something closely related to the life of people then.

In this case, there's a narrow canal and a boat. Lolololol Sam pao means boat and Lo means 'to sail.' //giggling so hard

It's such a Khun P' thing to do to suggest love making wih symbols! Hahaha
OH DEAR. HAHA. Where did he mention that?? I totally missed the context of this. HAHA.

My cool and self-collected Khun P':facepalm: No more!!imao

By the way, about the reincarnation thing and why Reungrit aka Por Date has to lose Kadesurang in this life, are explained quite clearly by Rom Paeng.

This lakorn has very strong element of Buddhism right? Well, it's all about Karma. Doing good deeds will be rewarded with good things, doing bad deeds though will be rewarded with bad things as well.

Por Date, even though he gets lucky in this life since he meets Kadesurang in Karakade's body, having a chance to fall in love and marry her, he still did a bad deed. The very bad one.

He kinda cursed Karakade to die. Wishing to harm someone, even though it might sound justified since the person did wrong, was never considered by Karma as good thing. He would have to repent for it. If not in Por Date's life, then in another life.

Karakade's fate should never be anyone's to decided, but Fate.

So it's the soul who resides in Reungrit's body now has to pay for what Por Date, the previous body, did. He has to lose the person he loves the most, and in a way that suggests he was the one who killed her himself.

It's heartbreaking, and might be a little bit confusing for those who is not familiar with the concept of Karma, but..yeah. it makes sense.
AAAHHHHHHHHHH. That makes sense....I understand completely now. Now...how about Kade/Karakade and their twins. . .? Haha.

This is why im glad present Kade did not survived the accident. Cause if they put her in a comatose state, she's going to go through one hell of a decision making later when the spirit came out of karakade's body. At least since present kade died, and spirit kade being able to see her family and reung for one last time, she'd get her closure
Yup because after all this is fate. If she can decide where to go it wouldn't be fate.

Shooo I was sad bc of all 3 of them. Imo yes PJ did better emotionally. Bella was on point with her cries but for me her tears wasn't selling it for me...if I had to be honest. She doesn't have much tears... maybe 2 years only each scene she cries. Maybe she produces small tears and I can't tell but she still on point with the emotions.

Pope is like more when I'm emotional. The quiet crying type plus the sad eyes. His dad eyes kill me. By yes, he's the weakest among the 3. But still love them...
I like Pope's crying face. He doesn't need to over express himself like Bella. Haha. PJ obviously did great!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I can't keep up I remember the thread at 371 this morning. :risas3::risas3::clap::worship2::thumbup:
I'm officially lost again.
Lol :risas3:

Honestly I think reading the comments are way more entertaining than the episodes alone lol :risas3:

I have yet to watch todays episode lol :risas3:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah I forgot Songkran. Also the ratings haven't moved cause of rural. It's not as popular in rural vs urban and BKK. They pretty much already hit the ceiling in BKK and urban. And the competitors, on Ch7 and one31 are doing well in rural.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sorry, I gotta say this:

I guess everytime Date sniffs Kades hair, he is warming up his boat. ....... :risas3:

I just had to say it. Lol
Dayum girl!! The engine is starting to run I see. HAHA. Will that be a part of your "willing" hahaha.

Omg I shrieked and blushed at the scene by the pier when he caught her from falling backward. Then he told her that not a day goes by that he did not miss her and walks away. swear my ears were hot!! Omg so romantic!!!! Now I know why pur ancestors have so many children! They professed their love and admit to missing each other but can't touch one another.
I know he whispered it to her and walked away like bro I think she wants to kiss you already!! HAHAH. What a tease!

Hahhahhaha Mae Prik is hilarious how she said she had a change of heart to Juang and moved over to P' Yam and P'Pin.
Seriously, amongst the sadness of possibly losing Kade they still manage to add this teeny bit of comic relief. Haha. And very effectively too.

Yeah I agree. She was combining Reung and Reungrit and she knew she didn't feel anything for Reung so she thought that it applied to Reungrit too. But as soon as she saw Reungrit again she was sobbing her heart out. I think if you were to put Reungrit and Date side by side it'd be tough for her even though technically they're the same person. She loves Reungrit as her best friend but they never got the chance to develop more. But that friendship provides a hell of a strong foundation and background.

But my saddest 2 scenes are when Reungrit asked Kade's mom for forgiveness and she said he didn't need it. And the other is when Kade dreamed of her mom and grandma. Kade is so sunny and cheerful most of the time but that one scene you knew the sadness of missing her mom and grandma was always with her.
Yup. I agree! Those two and the scene Date holds Kade's hands and tells her she must return and then sheds that one
Sorry! Ok here's a pretty picture. Did anyone else notice this?
http://www.instagram.com/p/BhK53oJAIMt/

Also saw this on twitter somewhere, that the names Rit and Date have the same meaning-power.
I did!! HEHE. I noticed it immediately! They've been looking at the moon since day 1!! The moon plays a big role in this show!

Just went to rewatch the episode--just amazed by PJ's scenes. From the accident scene to confession. Wow, he's really good, like he deserves a freaking award (they all should) but he for sure has to get one. Usually, when I watch P'ek do emotional scenes, it comes out so forced and try hard (unless you're Ken T). But PJ was owning every moment and it felt so sincere in his tone. I hope Thai people recognize this handsome hunk for his acting ability cause they're sleeping on ma man, PJ.

Yeah, Pope was a little weak and the tears weren't streaming out his eyes like PJ. But meh, he gets a pass though cause he's lucky he portrayed Por Date's character as serious and doesn't often show emotion so his lack of performance in the crying department is actually fitting. Sniffing is more his forte.
Ken T is the man of crying seriously!
So is tomorrow Lo Saam Pao Day? :risas3:
And I am ready! HAHA.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
I know I should be working - but I can't! This story is just too romantic!! And sad. I hope it all plays out well till the end. They try to make it a happy romance but after last night, seeing the pain of her mum & grandma, Reung too, it got so sad. There shouldn't be people losing people in a happy story, but there it is.... This is a lovely novel though, wish I could read Thai. Can anyone tell me what year is this written, if the author is still around or otherwise. It would be nice to send a thanks for writing a story which gives such joy to all of us. The lyrics to the theme song says it all very nicely - No matter dimensions or time, Our love destiny has destined for us to meet.
She is still alive. And is using twitter, " @vivaoui ". I would love to tell her that too!
By the way, she said once that there were people contacting her to buy Rights to create another versions of this lakorn. Very interesting news.

FINISHED! I think I ran out of water in my body. I can't believe I shed sooo much tears. I thought it was no biggy, that I can take the sorrow. Boy was I wrong!!! When she had that dream I cried like a mofo. When she visited the present I cried like a mofo x infinity. What is wrong with me. This episode has no flaws. Everything went by so quickly. . . . . . . I. . . . my eyes are swollen. It's like somebody beat the crap out of me.

Panjan's crying scene hit me the hardest, by the time Pope came out I was sobbing like crazy!!! Last time I cried this hard for a lakorn was during Narkee's finale.

How can the writers so effortlessly transition from comedy to sorrow!!
I feel you :crybaby2::crybaby2:I really dooo.
I was reading the comments backwards and was wondering why everyone was taking about boat. Date, you naughty naughty boy lol
IMAO OMG :pancarta::aaaaa::risas3::risas3:

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
If you look at it retrospectively, her fate was always to go back to the past otherwise

1. Why would she have been born to a mother and grandmother who taught her Boran cooking techniques?
2. Her interest in archaeology and history
3. Most of her historical knowledge was of that time. She was destined to get sent there, with the skills to survive the time period.
This is a very interesting way to look at it. Yeah. It is very possible to be the case.
My friends and I always tease each other about this matter a lot, like, "if you and I were the ones who got sent to Ayutthaya, we'll be whipped within 10 mins."

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhEkWFvHzPR/

Prang singing and then breaking out the violin.... I'm very impressed
OO she plays the violin!!!
Omg imnrewatching with end subs and I realize the first thing Khun P’ Por Date did when he got back the first moment he got with her alone, he starts to sniff her again! What a puppy! Sniff me! I love putting flowers in my hair! This couple always be staring at the moon! Makes me wanna bring my man out there to moon watch too!
I know~! When he inched towards her I'm like he's gonna sniff her I know it. Told ya. Haha. Can someone compile all his sniffs please. Haha.

Ohhhhhhhhhh just saw this DVD Boxset :drooling:

Ps it better have proper English subtitles lol (cuz that’s what they have promised us before blocking those fansub services!) haha
View attachment 13134
It better have English subs! I will kill if if doesn't! Haha.

OMG, never thought I'd think sniffing hair and boat would sound perverted. :risas3::risas3:
Never until this lakorn! HHAAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm a sobbing mess. I read the spoilers already, but this episode still hit me hard.

That transition in the end from Reungrit to Por Date was so beautifully done. We have Reungrit pouring his heart out, and then we see the soft spoken Date with his silent tears telling her that he has loved her since forever.:crybaby2:

Anyways, I didn't even know Pope was also singing the Or Jao Oei song too. It sounds very nice. Almost thought it was Pete at first lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhLKfgPHi2y/
Uh. .. . haha. Ok Pope. I still love you.

LMAO!!! SOFT AND SQUISHY! That's how to describe it lols. Was that how they said it back then or is it just Khun P' Por Date? Cause I don't think anyone else says it like that
I only here Date say it. HAHA. It's his word. No one else can say it.

Rewatching now: Prang matches better with PJ than Phet (sorry Let's fans lol). Their sweet scene is making me giggle. Oh geesh today's episode makes me feel like a teenager with my first puppy love. :p

Ok so the emotion difference between Pope and PJ. I think they equally played their part well. PJ showed emotions that are acceptable in today's time on how guys can act. So he played it perfectly, he was allowed to show more expression, an expression of torture because he saw her died and he never told her he love her. That's torture from something that never happened. Pope came from a time that men were not supposed to express too much, they had a lot of pride and ego so his expression was more still. He also expressed longing, a 300 years worth of longing.

Man what brilliant directing!!!!!
I think Prang looks good with either guy! HAHA.

And I agree on the bolded part. Pope was just holding back that's all. HEHE.

I wonder if .. ethaicd...will carry it??
Gotta have the collection for my personal self .. lol
They will, but mostly no English subs.

I want to have babies with Pope's voice! I need some :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: from him!! sigh, dude's voice is so f**king sexy!
HAHAHAHAHAH. Girl can I be next in line?!?!?

Still record breaking but people are predicting it'll climb to 20. I don't think it will though, 19 maybe but not 20. I think tomorrow is the anticipated episode so it might go up to 18.
I hope it goes to 18. I don't think it'll hit 20 either.