[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

spanky

sarNie OldFart
True, I was thinking of her first books - she's better at period ones. Makes you think of sinking back on the heather next to a Scottish castle & look at the skies.
Her modern one's aren't bad.... the lineage is connected..... now I must re-read

@hdee

J.L.- love the mallory series....gentle rogue is my fave

L.H - after the first the 1st night. Nk mom the town whore. Pk is rich. Her mom is his dad's mistress. He threw her fam. After her mom n his dad disappear. Now a successful adult she comes back and shake things up. Battle of the wits and a mystery 2 solve.

J.G....loove her

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Seriously guys, please rewatch Episode 1! I was too rushed then to notice all those little details.... oh but woww the moon mantra scene is actually very dramatic. Por Daet looks different here, his expression full of hate for Mae Karakade. I missed this part about the mantra belonging to his dad's family for generations. I incorrectly thought every rich household had one (like a bible).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@spanky @KitKat516 @Ju1es @Rosi
You guys I haven't talked about books in so long....so I'm barging in...Lol never imagined I'll get to talk about this here....

Johanna Lindsey....Some of my favorite historical romances are by her....In mallory series......I absolutely love Amy's story.....didn't read the whole....from the others I loved.. Defy not the heart....Savage Thunder...
Linda Howard is my favorite of the lot.....writes the best romantic suspense...The dream man, Mr perfect, Shades of twilight, cry no more, death angel...but my absolute favorite book from her is Now you see her....I've read it so many times that the pages are coming apart and cover is falling off...
Another favorite book of mine is All through the night by Connie brockway.....I have not read other books by her...but this was too good....
Iris Johansen...she writes romantic suspense/thriller too... but her earlier historical romances were good too...The wind dancer, Lion's bride.
Have you guys read Virginia henley...she writes good historical romances too.....And Susan Johnson....but they both write erotic historical romances....more raunchy scenes on kinky side....their heroines are no innocent virgins....and the guys are VERY experienced....

Anyways...back to the show....I'd rather they not continue the story of Date and Kade in the sequel but the only way the sequel with Bella and Pope as leads will work and still be an interesting story to tell is if they show them in another lifetime....meeting again and falling in love....
Exactly! I feel like it could be a modern telling of this so called love destiny! If they are destined to be together in every lifetime then show us a modern time too! Haha.
Actually...Por Date, according to the novel, went to the brothel when he was like, a tween or something (12-14 years old?), so he was not innocent at all. :) He knows stuff, but I believe it was just one time, or two. The one who brought him to the brothel, figures, was Khun Reung imao.
Oh my! Hahahaha. Reung oey!!!! That's hilarious. Reung is definitely not innocent. He knows his way to a woman's heart! Haha.

well this just pretty much broke our rose colored glasses about Por date....Was it a right of passage kind of thing...you know where the boys are sent to places like that when they hit puberty to control their impulses or something...
Hahaha. Is it better to be experienced or not?

Im trying to watch other lakorn n kdrama. But due to BPS, i cant go through a drama without complaining - d n'ek is not smart enough, d story is not good enough, d p'ek is not romantic enough. Seems like i ll have to take a break for a month or two to get rid of d withdrawal syndrome before starting a new drama. TT.TT

ps: im x really interested in pope's lakorn with chippy, but his short hair looks cool. Love love.
Ps2: i know im selfish and i also know that bella n pope have their own new lakorns filning going, but im hoping that somewhere in d middle d elders decided to milk their popularity again and swap the couple around or start a new emergency project with both bella n pope as d main cast.
Ps3: indeed popella are koobuppae. I cant see them pair with other actors now. Hahahaha...

Excuse my ranting. Im going trough d withdrawal syndrome now. I even dreamt about BPS. aigooo
I know! The standards that this lakorn has set is pretty high. Thank you very much BPS for ruining my lakorn watching forever. Hahaha.

But in the lakorn, Mae Prik said Date hasn't been with anyone. Does that mean he's still innocent in the lakorn? And Date said it on an occasion his eyes has never looked at anyone before except the one. So, do you think director make him innocent in this case?
What Prik doesn't see, she doesn't know. Haha. We'll have to ask the lakorn writers! Haha. We'll use Date's method to get a promise that he's innocent by putting that knife to our neck. We be like "Is he innocent or not?! Promise that he is!!" Haha.

Okay, okay, all these questions about Date being innocent or not..... Y'all, whether he visited the brothel, or not, we all know humans are humans. During his lone time, he might've experience some stuff with.......... Himself... ... :risas3:
Hahahaha. Idk how we even got into this topic.

i've been mia lately, so idk if it's already been discussed but why does date reborn to reungrit?

my only theory is that he was jealous of karakade's relationship with reung so he wanted to be reborn to look like reung to be that close and friendly with her in his next life.
Reasonable theory. Haha. Since he is a little jealous that's why his fate is tired with Reung like so.

More remixesss

Hahaha. They sure are talented people.

I know y'all probably sick of my vidding but....I can't help it!

Not at all. Keep them coming!
See this is why we should get a modern take on love destiny. . . .

I mean you know, I might catch this sequel. . . if it's like that. Haha.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Girl why you make them break up and cry everytime....lol...
Its beautiful.....the color and the clips...everything goes so well together and the story came out just perfect....:clap::worship2:
And now go watch Ruk Ok Rit.....and get some good clips of Pope being total dork....like getting nose bleeds just looking at women's underwear....and doing a total cringe worthy version of hula dance...and then do your magic and put Bella in there with him and make some hilariously romantic ones with them....lol no pressure:thumbup:
Agree! Haha. Wimarn Mekkhala is a good source for happy go lucky Bella! Haha.

Lmao! This is non related to BPS but Pope is truly a dedicated actor. Lol He’s so hilarious and because I don’t wear stilettos nor will ever be able to run in them I give him a lot of credit for doing that.
Haha. Awe I wanna watch it again just to watch goofy Pope!!! He definitely killed his role in there and I am not being bias. Haha.

Dearest

恋の予感
I know y'all probably sick of my vidding but....I can't help it!

You are really good!!!! I love how you choose the perfect camera angles--almost convince me that it's a real lakorn they have together. :clap::clap::thumbup:Love the coloring too--does color grading take time?? And what program do you use for your vids?

Edit: Your crossover makes me wish for a modern lakorn with these two. They match very well!

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Actually...Por Date, according to the novel, went to the brothel when he was like, a tween or something (12-14 years old?), so he was not innocent at all. :) He knows stuff, but I believe it was just one time, or two. The one who brought him to the brothel, figures, was Khun Reung imao.
It would be a big fat lie if he never went to any of those places or had experiences, just with the confidence he carried along with delivering the "Do you know LSP? I can teach you" line aka one of the most raunchy yet smooth, romantic, gentle dialogue in the history of dramas. :risas3: 12-14 y/o Date at a brothel... is just amusing to think about lolol

You are really good!!!! I love how you choose the perfect camera angles--almost convince me that it's a real lakorn they have together. :clap::clap::thumbup:Love the coloring too--does color grading take time?? And what program do you use for your vids?

Edit: Your crossover makes me wish for a modern lakorn with these two. They match very well!
I wanna know too haha I've always been tempted to start trying out video editing (making FMVs and stuff but clearly still haven't dabbled in it except for a bit of Premium Pro - and I'm still a lost cause with it.)

Riiiight! Every time I watch the FMVs, I wish soooo very much that we could have a Pope/Bella modern lakorn!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It would be a big fat lie if he never went to any of those places or had experiences, just with the confidence he carried along with delivering the "Do you know LSP? I can teach you" line aka one of the most raunchy yet smooth, romantic, gentle dialogue in the history of dramas. :risas3: 12-14 y/o Date at a brothel... is just amusing to think about lolol

I wanna know too haha I've always been tempted to start trying out video editing (making FMVs and stuff but clearly still haven't dabbled in it except for a bit of Premium Pro - and I'm still a lost cause with it.)

Riiiight! Every time I watch the FMVs, I wish soooo very much that we could have a Pope/Bella modern lakorn!!
Haha. I agree. During that time it's just impossible. I honestly don't mind because to be experienced is better than to not be. Not gonna lie, I actually like this naughty side of Por Date. Hehehehe. :naughty2:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Haha. I agree. During that time it's just impossible. I honestly don't mind because to be experienced is better than to not be. Not gonna lie, I actually like this naughty side of Por Date. Hehehehe. :naughty2:
We think alike... :naughty2: I like it too hahahaha
Yeah, honestly, I never minded. Apart from it being conventional for their time and very human, it's not like he's still fooling around after he is with Kade~ He's the guy who has zero qualms about being an outlier of societal conventions of men having many wives - all for Kade, knowing that it would break her heart. :clap:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know what this video is about??
https://instagram.com/p/BhRTziwAs9g/

The feeling of the video reminds me of the line: So close yet so far. Lol
It is about BPS of Pope and Bella which I used to post before it was talking about Pope and Bella have the same birth month,their mother's name Brani, had 13 dramas,got their first award and famous from SPBJT ,2 times Bella presented pope while he got "man of the match" .....

Ok i just realized i have lots of pages to read though haha

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Finally allowed myself to watch the river kisses! Ahhh, so indulgent for us to get such a romantic sequence of kisses. I'm not sure how Date inferred that she knows the French way of kissing only based on her kissing his chin. Maybe it was her initiative that clued him in.
And that song in the background while they kissed gave me chills. Its my favorite out of all the ost's.

I also spazzed at the Ajan's explanation of Reungrit ordaining, and the matter of fact that Kadesurang and Date are destined, there's no way to separate them.

It's there really going to be a part 2??