[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I have no clue why my IG feed is now full of Got. I didn’t click on that many posts of him, I swear LOL

Here is another sexy Got :love:
https://instagram.com/p/BhRiblYFLOH/
It's probably because of the number of followers he got in this month. All the posts you click and liked, they connect it with other people's posts and likes. Kinda like "bases on your likes the same people who like this also likes so and so"
d

spanky

sarNie OldFart
No doubt Pin and yam knows early on...they are with her 24/7....awww....joi is soo loyal hahaha

So 10 yrs later...the 3 kids are already in their teen now. In boran they marry at 16 (girls)

Ju1es

sarNie Egg
No doubt Pin and yam knows early on...they are with her 24/7....awww....joi is soo loyal hahaha

So 10 yrs later...the 3 kids are already in their teen now. In boran they marry at 16 (girls)
Pin and Yam are so loyal... even tho karakade abused them all the time they still love her regardless. If I have servants like that... I would love them forever.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

But I don't think it's 10 years after they got married or just had kids. It's 10 years from the ending of BPS. It looks like their oldest could be 13-14 so maybe in Prom Likit, their twins would be in their early 20s.