[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That's sad. All the best to the casts. But who knows. Their status is already up since they have more following on IG. And people will always remember them as their characters' names wherever they go. How cool...
Who knows though. Let's wish them the best!!!

Omg you lol but I feel you though. I am still cracking up and blushing about lo sam pao.

With BPS ending, I am happy that we're getting Neung Dao next. Even if it is about 70 years later and they'll be war, it will keep people wanting to know more about Ayuttaya era..
Lo sam pao. . . ack .I wanna rewatch that scene. Haha.

I think it's a good idea to air that one next because it's like a good continuation of BPS. If it's 70 yrs later who's the King during that era??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow your sister is right, look at this picture of Pope on Saturday or Sunday when he went to the temple, his smile and his face look like Kwang Soo a little bit, especially his smile haha.

View attachment 13245

The new picture for the next episode, the husband and wife still so in love even had 4 growing up kids haha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhUG3P8hNfz/?explore=true
No Kwangsoo please!! Hahaha. That's my Pope dear. I don't want to see Kwangsoo in him! Nooo!!! Hahaha. And dayum he looks hot!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I hope they give Pope better roles. I think after BPS the offers will flood in with interesting work. I am already going to miss Kade and Por Date so much. Their world makes you believe in soulmates and gets you all giddy like there always rainbows and unicorns. Lol Well, back to watching grim British tv shows after BPS lol I normally follow British shows if there is nothing on the Asian side. It will be a while until I go over to the Asian side, nothing can replace BPS right now. T_T Maybe, just maybe I’ll give Chinese dramas another shot after the disastrous Princess Agents because Meteor Garden 2018 is coming and I know the ending already. Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well Pope has a big project coming up. I think it'll be for 2020 though, ch3 50th anniversary. They haven't confirm anything yet, he said they're still in the process of casting. There's also 2 other unconfirmed projects that the elders talked to him about. So I hope it get confirm soon. I have a feeling it might be with Taew.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wow your sister is right, look at this picture of Pope on Saturday or Sunday when he went to the temple, his smile and his face look like Kwang Soo a little bit, especially his smile haha.

View attachment 13245

The new picture for the next episode, the husband and wife still so in love even had 4 growing up kids haha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhUG3P8hNfz/?explore=true
Why you gotta agree with her lol...no way.

I agreed with @phatman don't want to see kwangsoo in Pope. HAHA. Pope is too cute.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Well Pope has a big project coming up. I think it'll be for 2020 though, ch3 50th anniversary. They haven't confirm anything yet, he said they're still in the process of casting. There's also 2 other unconfirmed projects that the elders talked to him about. So I hope it get confirm soon. I have a feeling it might be with Taew.
Oooohhh I would love to see him with Taew. I wonder if it’s a remake? Hopefully the storyline is good.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
PraJao Ekkatat, great grand kid of PraPhetRacha.
Ah. . . cool. Thanks!

I hope they give Pope better roles. I think after BPS the offers will flood in with interesting work. I am already going to miss Kade and Por Date so much. Their world makes you believe in soulmates and gets you all giddy like there always rainbows and unicorns. Lol Well, back to watching grim British tv shows after BPS lol I normally follow British shows if there is nothing on the Asian side. It will be a while until I go over to the Asian side, nothing can replace BPS right now. T_T Maybe, just maybe I’ll give Chinese dramas another shot after the disastrous Princess Agents because Meteor Garden 2018 is coming and I know the ending already. Lol
Haha. Rainbows and unicorns. Agree. . . .never again will we see it.

Yaas!!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Haha. Yes. That's how uninteresting it is.
I only pay attention to Pope and PJ's scenes.

Oo. That would be good!

I still don't know what I will do when this ends.

Joi did so well in that scene. When he went downstairs and started bawling I felt so bad for him. After all it wasn't his fault.

Sapai Jao

I thought that was totally unfair to Joi. He was whipped so hard the skin tore, the blood seeping through. The servants should have helped each other instead of always trying to top amongst themselves, that Juang slashing viciously. He's just a young boy. I cried listening to his lines, taking his shabby mat & ready to leave on the boat to don't know where. Life is a miserable thing for these servants, he was kicked out so easily. I can't bear to think him leaving that moment with his back & heart ripped to pieces.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Omg you lol but I feel you though. I am still cracking up and blushing about lo sam pao.

With BPS ending, I am happy that we're getting Neung Dao next. Even if it is about 70 years later and they'll be war, it will keep people wanting to know more about Ayuttaya era..
Hahahha you know you'd the same thing!!! :naughty2::naughty2:

And yes, im looking forward to Neung Dao as well. I'm really into historical lakorns and Thai history. I think I mentioned before about how excited Kade was to be in the past Ayutthaya, that would be me. Wanting to know everything and going everywhere lol

CPY

GotomySin
Who knows though. Let's wish them the best!!!

Lo sam pao. . . ack .I wanna rewatch that scene. Haha.

I think it's a good idea to air that one next because it's like a good continuation of BPS. If it's 70 yrs later who's the King during that era??

I can see Pope holding back his laughter during that scene!

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
No Kwangsoo please!! Hahaha. That's my Pope dear. I don't want to see Kwangsoo in him! Nooo!!! Hahaha. And dayum he looks hot!
Why you gotta agree with her lol...no way.

I agreed with @phatman don't want to see kwangsoo in Pope. HAHA. Pope is too cute.
Haha I said it look like a little but Pope more handsome than Kwang Soo for sure. I knew Pope since 2013 and watch about three of his previous dramas, I think the more he got older the more mature handsome he was.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I thought that was totally unfair to Joi. He was whipped so hard the skin tore, the blood seeping through. The servants should have helped each other instead of always trying to top amongst themselves, that Juang slashing viciously. He's just a young boy. I cried listening to his lines, taking his shabby mat & ready to leave on the boat to don't know where. Life is a miserable thing for these servants, he was kicked out so easily. I can't bear to think him leaving that moment with his back & heart ripped to pieces.
Yeah. It's sad. Too bad the other servants don't have the power to step up because if they do they get whipped too. Just like our lovely trio.

It's not that Mae Jumpa doesn't feel remorseful or bad for whipping them, she's disciplining them and showing authority over them so they wouldn't make the same mistake. I like that she personally walked down to Joi to tell him to get back to work too. Shows us she isn't that ruthless. Like someone in the lakorn said, their household is the most generous and nice out of Ayutthaya.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I too want to see Pope with Taew! I think they will be extremely cute together! This is a pretty funny article! Fans actually wanted Taew to play Kade...ekkkk Nope, that role was made for Pope and Bella. Not gonna lie though, Taew and Pope look darn cute in that picture!
http://daranews2016.blogspot.com/2015/07/netizens-request-thai-channel-3-to-pair.html?m=1
They do look cute together! I'd like to see them together in the future. I also like Taew, but I'm glad Bella got the Kadesurang/Karakade roles. I just can't picture anyone else as Kade lol Bella did an amazing job.