[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
LOL it's okay! I mean the spellings and pronunciations are so close, so I can see how it can get confusing lol & phatman, you are NOT dumb!
I am so glad you question it because it made me run to my books and stuff. I really wish I was back home so that I can take some courses on it or at least bug my brother lol. I love it when people ask about history. I think that's why I really enjoy this lakorn cus it made me clarify informations from it.

Man how are we still up?

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I am so glad you question it because it made me run to my books and stuff. I really wish I was back home so that I can take some courses on it or appear bug my brother lol. I love it when people ask about history. I think that's why I really enjoy this lakorn cus it made me clarify informations from it.

Man how are we still up?
Seriously! I wish I could learn more on the history as well lol and I'm on the same boat as you with this lakorn with the whole history thing.. (omg i said boat lol)

LOL idk. This thread keeps me up or in my own world for like hours lol then I get mad when I'm extra tired at work coz I can't sleep at night LOL

But I'ma call it a night! =) goodnight!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Btw that "fanboy" that y'all shared an IG post of is actuallu part of Pope's crew. Hahaha. Makes sense for him to be able to film Pope so closely.
He's a comedian actor. He's always in the ch3 football event.
What kind of boat are you getting?

(Oh, innocent question sounds wrong now. :risas3::risas3: This thread is killing me :risas3:)
Omg lol the NON dirty kind :risas3:. It's my boss yacht, taking a client out to the Catalina Island lol

Seriously! I wish I could learn more on the history as well lol and I'm on the same boat as you with this lakorn with the whole history thing.. (omg i said boat lol)

LOL idk. This thread keeps me up or in my own world for like hours lol then I get mad when I'm extra tired at work coz I can't sleep at night LOL

But I'ma call it a night! =) goodnight!
I feel you, sometime I'd be like yawning sitting in traffic.

Good night everyone, sweet INNOCENT dreams!!!

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Dropping in here for a comment among my mountains of assignment (it's the last few weeks of the semester T_T) because all of all the boat references!! Gosh u guys! :naughty2: Haha never viewing boats, horse-riding, etc the same way ever again~

Also looking forward to the morning after :love::naughty2:

I am so glad you question it because it made me run to my books and stuff. I really wish I was back home so that I can take some courses on it or at least bug my brother lol. I love it when people ask about history. I think that's why I really enjoy this lakorn cus it made me clarify informations from it.
I learnt so many new things today hahaha thank you~ This is why I love historical fiction too. I love history, and stories like this interests us, and allow us to dig deeper.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Alright I found a video of it. But umm I'm gonna hide it under "spoilers" cause even the thumbnail is kinda provocative lol. Translation later, unless someone wants to do it first.

And you guys are cracking me up. Is this what happens at night? Asianfuse After Dark version, courtesy of BPS.

Hahahahaa..... and why is the video acting up like that (odd breaks & restarting)

Rosi

Wifey #42
I'm gonna try to hunt down the full X-rated Lo Sam Pao poem lol. But I don't know if I can do the translation justice. Anyone else who knows Thai here feel free to take a crack at it too.
Ok, you go look! We wait for you! And someone should send it to Pope, next time they go for an event he can recite that! haha

wannaknowlakorn

sarNie Egg
Hello guys, tbh I dont feel the hype for Bps 2 or prom likit bcs usually, the second one isn’t as good as the first one. But yeah, as long as the lead are popella, i’ll give it a try.

I was looking at ig and found this picture. And i think it’ll be nice if the season 2 will have another soul-switching. not karakade/kadesurang, but kadesurang/por date lol. It’ll be fun to see por date act as a karakade and karakade as por date. We’ll see por date doing the ok sign HAHA

Attachments

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
I was so confused with this comment. I'm like what did we talk about. Hahaha. Anyway, that's true. She just wanted to finish her duty and go back home. Poor Kade.
LOL sorry. Catching up on this thread - and I can't keep up with this explosion of conversations. haha

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hello guys, tbh I dont feel the hype for Bps 2 or prom likit bcs usually, the second one isn’t as good as the first one. But yeah, as long as the lead are popella, i’ll give it a try.

I was looking at ig and found this picture. And i think it’ll be nice if the season 2 will have another soul-switching. not karakade/kadesurang, but kadesurang/por date lol. It’ll be fun to see por date act as a karakade and karakade as por date. We’ll see por date doing the ok sign HAHA
Oh God, how unromantic can you get? No please.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Maybe BPS 2 can be about Por Date going into the future, waking up in his detective future self during the 1997 Asian Financial Crisis. He searches for his wife but runs into Karakade who practically still is a meanie running a fashion empire like in the Devil wears Prada while twin Kadesurang runs the similar Victoria Secret line of lingerie (since she can sew undergarments in the past lol) Karakade is murdered (since only one twin can live) the blame is put on Kade. Por Date helps clear Kade’s name as detective but they dig into even more corruption. They fall in love again so he can return. LOL! Jus kidding.

I’m still curious as heck how Prom Likit will be like and see what more can the writer bring because seriously, the pressure is on!

Last edited:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Maybe BPS 2 can be about Por Date going into the future, waking up in his detective future self during the 1997 Asian Financial Crisis. He searches for his wife but runs into Karakade who practically still is a meanie running a fashion empire like in the Devil wears Prada while twin Kadesurang runs the similar Victoria Secret line of clothing (since she can sew undergarments in the past lol) Karakade is murdered (since only one twin can live) the blame is put on Kade. Por Date helps clear Kade’s name as detective but they dig into even more corruption. They fall in love again so he can return. LOL! Jus kidding.

I’m still curious as heck how Prom Likit will be like and see what more can the writer bring because seriously, the pressure is on!
I really wanted a sequel to be of their next life in the modern times tbh x'D But apparently that isn't where the writer is intending to take the story to haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He's a comedian actor. He's always in the ch3 football event.

Omg lol the NON dirty kind :risas3:. It's my boss yacht, taking a client out to the Catalina Island lol

I feel you, sometime I'd be like yawning sitting in traffic.

Good night everyone, sweet INNOCENT dreams!!!
After this show ends we will no longer be innocent souls. Haha.

So many posts to read...lmao. just drop by to show some love for Punjan and Prang couple. Their event today is so crowded..:cheer:seems like the casts are getting even more popular.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhYdcO-jwNM/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhYuCbNg_av/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhYmYCUgISW/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhYd5MXjGVB/
Swoon! Oh gosh they look so good together!

Where do you go order cds? I want to order cd for this show too.
Ethaicd!! ;)

Hahaha. Oh lord. I would love to see Pope act girly.

LOL sorry. Catching up on this thread - and I can't keep up with this explosion of conversations. haha
Hahha. No worries. I don't blame you. We move topics so fast!

Maybe BPS 2 can be about Por Date going into the future, waking up in his detective future self during the 1997 Asian Financial Crisis. He searches for his wife but runs into Karakade who practically still is a meanie running a fashion empire like in the Devil wears Prada while twin Kadesurang runs the similar Victoria Secret line of lingerie (since she can sew undergarments in the past lol) Karakade is murdered (since only one twin can live) the blame is put on Kade. Por Date helps clear Kade’s name as detective but they dig into even more corruption. They fall in love again so he can return. LOL! Jus kidding.

HahHaha. I was so engrossed in your story. Fanfic take 2?? :p

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
When the 3 musketeers were on their night mission, Date's whistle is enough to wake up the dead! hehe.... Reung & Duer's resounding signal didn't help either! And what's with Joi waiting at the pier in the middle of the night, anyone passing by would know something's up. Not quite a good plan; lucky they got away with sheer luck.

Seriously, these boys (plus Hot Guy) has got to act together in another movie!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
When the 3 musketeers were on their night mission, Date's whistle is enough to wake up the dead! hehe.... Reung & Duer's resounding signal didn't help either! And what's with Joi waiting at the pier in the middle of the night, anyone passing by would know something's up. Not quite a good plan; lucky they got away with sheer luck.

Seriously, these boys (plus Hot Guy) has got to act together in another movie!
Haha. Right? Those huge horses came from no where, and why didn't they just take those horses to escape? Also where did those horses go? Hahaha.

I guess we can presume that the place they set fire to was far from the river. Hehe. Also maybe the horses were used as decoys to allow an escape route via boat.

I'm sure you guys also noticed Date getting hit in the head in a very dramatic way during that scene. I wonder what happened to that wound? I thought we were gonna get some intimate scenes from that, but guess not. Haha.

Last edited: