[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
It's the end but technically it is not yet ending with those 3 special ep and Prom Likit. I just want to give my big hug to everyone involved in this lakorn. The lakorn that stole our heart since the first ep...They made me laugh and cry with them.

Special shout out to actor team: Bella, Pope, Prang, Punjan, Louis, Susie, Got, Most, Earthz, P'Bic, Khun Luang Narai, Gosa Ban, Gosa Lek (forgot their real names), Earthz, P' Noon, P' Yaa, P' Miew, P' Aiew, A' Ning, P' Jujib, Dream (the one who played Siprat).

Special shout out to producer team: P' Nong, P' Mai, P' Kai, P' Tom of Broadcast, and our 4 amazing OST singers (Ice, Pete, Lydia, Nan Watiya)

Script Writer: Arjan Daeng
Author: Khun Rompaeng

At the end of the day, I know most of their names...:clap::thumbup::naughty2:

Rosi

Wifey #42
He always refers to Karagade as his niece. She said she was apart of Karagade...she didn't reveal the truth.

Well, niece here meaning any old friend of your dad's you would call Uncle, right? (sign of respect) And Khun Lung must have been such close friends that he considers Mae Karakade as his niece - or even a daughter. He must have felt so responsible that when her parents passed away he took her in right away, with the future plans already made. If you go back to the episodes Mae Jumpa was unhappy with the marriage arrangement but he put his foot down & said no way he's gonna renegade the promise he made together with his good friend, especially that he's dead.

So even if Kade had revealed the entire truth (about them being twins) the situation still stands that they are not blood relations to his family.

In a way, that ill behaviour of Mae Karakade's & them still taking her in, for Jumpa & Date's perspective it's based on sufferance. Only Khun Lung tolerates her but then I think right before Kade appears he's too has already had it "up to here". Why else would he have agreed to do the moon mantra when he knows the consequences.

Miyuki1988

sarNie Egg
Hi, can someone recommend me a good site where I can download lakorn ost? I want to download the full ost of Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat and others lakorns?

Dearest

恋の予感
Niece as in it's meant any friend's of your dad you would call uncle, right? In this case Khun Loong is such a close friend he considers Mae Karakade as his niece. I think it's said somewhere when Mae Jumpa was unhappy with the arrangement he told her no way he's going to renegade on the promise he made tohis good friend, now dead. Even if Kade had revealed the entire truth about her being Mae's twin the situation still stands - that they are not blood relations with Khun Loong's family.
Yeah--I understand they have no blood relation...but her explanation that she's apart of Karagade didn't make much sense and I'm sure Khun Long didn't fall for that. Maybe if she had a private moment with him to let him know that she's just not some stranger who possessed Karagade's body. It just feels strange to leave things like this regardless if Karagade/Kade have no blood relation to him. He still kind enough to treat her like she's family so I think she giving him a little explanation wouldn't be out of the ordinary.

Rosi

Wifey #42
It's the end but technically it is not yet ending with those 3 special ep and Prom Likit. I just want to give my big hug to everyone involved in this lakorn. The lakorn that stole our heart since the first ep...They made me laugh and cry with them.

Special shout out to actor team: Bella, Pope, Prang, Punjan, Louis, Susie, Got, Most, Earthz, P'Bic, Khun Luang Narai, Gosa Ban, Gosa Lek (forgot their real names), Earthz, P' Noon, P' Yaa, P' Miew, P' Aiew, A' Ning, P' Jujib, Dream (the one who played Siprat).

Special shout out to producer team: P' Nong, P' Mai, P' Kai, P' Tom of Broadcast, and our 4 amazing OST singers (Ice, Pete, Lydia, Nan Watiya)

Script Writer: Arjan Daeng
Author: Khun Rompaeng

At the end of the day, I know most of their name...:clap::thumbup::naughty2:

You're funny, hehe...... knowing all their names. You'll be our Kade with keeping the tabs on history. As Gin Hong, the Chinese hotpot cum water filter maker would surely complain, "Aiyahhhh so many names to remember....."

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
hope so too. but oh well at this rate everyone is hooked already i guess
and they bait with the whole family of date and kade
I don’t think they really care, since they know in their hearts that this lakorn was a major hit. The only reason in my opinion that it’ll go down is that a whole block of ppl are watching outside in one screen, and they did the special for fans to watch it in the big screens. But knowing that a whole bunch of ppl is watching it says a lot from Instagram pictures.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
You're funny, hehe...... knowing all their names. You'll be our Kade with keeping the tabs on history. As Gin Hong, the Chinese hotpot cum water filter maker would surely complain, "Aiyahhhh so many names to remember....."
Hahhaa...because this lakorn left a big impact on me. Excellent acting and chemistry among the cast..I should remember their real names...after all, they are the ones who deserve the credits

yoyo_icecube

sarNie Egg
Yeah--I understand they have no blood relation...but her explanation that she's apart of Karagade didn't make much sense and I'm sure Khun Long didn't fall for that. Maybe if she had a private moment with him to let him know that she's just not some stranger who possessed Karagade's body. It just feels strange to leave things like this regardless if Karagade/Kade have no blood relation to him. He still kind enough to treat her like she's family so I think she giving him a little explanation wouldn't be out of the ordinary.
I agree with u. But.. let just use our imagination.. that real karakade get a few minute break from the hell met uncle to tell what is actually happening between her and kade...*using imagination* xD

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Wooahh we're at 500

@wuzhangs he got leading roles before, but those never really hit big I think. He makes more impact as supporting character haha but he's lead in the upcoming Heroes series I believe. Pope was supposed to play his character but bc of his knee surgery he couldn't do action scenes so it was offered to Louis
Louis has gotten many awards for his supporting roles, latest one was for Plerng Boon that he also starred with Bella.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Was he saying ...your mom wanted janward for you and i wanted karakade for me...if it had worked out your wife would've been my wife and my wife would've been yours....lololol Reung....you want your ass kicked...don't joke like that with Por Date....don't he know how possessive Date is.....he even get jealous of himself...and I'm 100% sure he must've been jealous of his kids taking away his beloved wife's attention away from him..

Rosi

Wifey #42
I guess explaining to him means having to explain to Date too & I think she's not ready for that. She did say she will tell him one day (Date). You noticed each time Kade falls short of an explanation he never pursued her? He let it be. But from his face you can tell - he's deep. He would even cover up for her so that it looks "understandable". When she said she "guessed" or heard from somewhere from her hometown, or she got it after the moon chant. Yes, I would love it too that Kade confessed everything to him but she also has her own fears (she's from the future for pete's sake! How wierd will that sound). But I also like to think that she is secure in his knowledge of her & left it till later. Even when she asked publicly "if I'm a stranger in Karakade's body would you exorcise me?" he as head of family would have answered her. He didn't. As always he didn't judge her.

yoyo_icecube

sarNie Egg
Was he saying ...your mom wanted janward for you and i wanted karakade for me...if it had worked out your wife would've been my wife and my wife would've been yours....lololol Reung....you want your ass kicked...don't joke like that with Por Date....don't he know how possessive Date is.....he even get jealous of himself...and I'm 100% sure he must've been jealous of his kids taking away his beloved wife's attention away from him..
Maybe that's the reason khun p reborn with reung's face. Lol...

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I guess explaining to him means having to explain to Date too & I think she's not ready for that. She did say she will tell him one day (Date). You noticed each time Kade falls short of an explanation he never pursued her? He let it be. But from his face you can tell - he's deep. He would even cover up for her so that it looks "understandable". When she said she "guessed" or heard from somewhere from her hometown, or she got it after the moon chant. Yes, I would love it too that Kade confessed everything to him but she also has her own fears (she's from the future for pete's sake! How wierd will that sound). But I also like to think that she is secure in his knowledge of her & left it till later. Even when she asked publicly "if I'm a stranger in Karakade's body would you exorcise me?" he as head of family would have answered her. He didn't. As always he didn't judge her.
Yeah...he knew she was always hiding something from him but he always let it slide....like he knew if she is forced to tell she would just make up more stuff to hide the truth...so he preferred waiting. And of all the things she didn't tell him...one thing I really really wished she would tell him was her real name... kadesurang.