[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

yoyo_icecube

sarNie Egg
I don't know what word I should describe about the success of this lakorn. This is the only lakorn that 80% of the casts got so popular. The 20% who didnt get recognitions are extra actors/actresses.

High rated and influencial in many aspects. No outsiders are allowed to enter the government whitehouse before. Only BPS casts did...and they got all the high ranking ministers asking for selfies. :p
One of the reason why i love this drama is they really highlight every single character. Everyone one love p'pin p'yam and cry when they were punished with kade, everyone loves uncle, he's being so nice. Love khun lek.. (i cried a bucket when he passed away), I believe everyone think joi is adorable, kosa ban is a very charismatic but have a nice smile and he is usually someone i wont even notice in other lakorn but really shines through this lakorn. I happy to follow everyone next project!!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
hahaha... she giggled so much in that scene and everyone in the house heard it too. Makes my pervy mind to think of when they were doing the Lo Sam Pao..... OMG. hahaha. I don't think she'll be a quiet lover so prob. everyone heard her on her wedding night. /blushing just thinking about it now.
Omg girl....you got me

images (3).jpeg

Lol and for sure..the walls are too thin..with her horse laughs turning into moans haha..damn!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Can we talk about Promlikit and Por Rit yet? The did a good job with his intro today..... I wanted more and also really wanted to see his face (even though we know)....
Already drooling over Por Rit...... does that make me a cougar? Lusting after his dad first in BPS and now ready for Promlikit wishing it would continue tomorrow. lol
View attachment 13478
You naughty..naughty..naughty lol. It's ok we all are pervs so bring it on.

Yeah look at that nose..we all know its Pope. So I thinking maybe the son found the moon montra and accidentally changed something when he touches it. Like reversing his parents fate and therefor the story of him having to reverse it? Sort of like Back To The Future lol

Just a thought

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Awwww I'm disappointed with Pra Si's scene. In the history book it said that he recited the curse poem right before he got beheaded but in the lakorn, he said it to his mom. Well I guess they can't really mention the execution.

CPY

GotomySin
I don't think we have to worry about the sequel living up to BPS cause it's going to be a different beast. BPS is a main dish of Kade/Date with a side of history while S2 will be much heavier with history. I think S2 is a loose partnership with the government.

So since the twins aren't history figures, maybe the n'ek is the obscure historical person this time around, like how Date is. And even if Bella is playing her, they can just ignore that she looks like "Kade."

Oh who in the older gen will play older Date and Kade? That could be really interesting.
I think Johnny Anfone will be a great older gen.

CPY

GotomySin
Awwww I'm disappointed with Pra Si's scene. In the history book it said that he recited the curse poem right before he got beheaded but in the lakorn, he said it to his mom. Well I guess they can't really mention the execution.
It's a sensitive issue. They are careful about that. Remember it is historical fiction. So some of the facts might get twisted for the show.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh and who is that monk that practically gave PraPhetRacha permission to coup? I'm also glad that they didn't talk about PraNarai death but only mention that he was ill. GLAD that p'Mai refused to touch on that because it was a sensitive subject. So in my opinion I think that PraNarai kind of brought this on the kingdom for overly favoring Falcon and allowing him to do whatever he wants. Imagine if Falcon couldn't be stopped, would Ayuttaya be colonized by the French?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ah ha!!!! Those ladies that PraPhetRacha was talking to behind the screen is the concubine and daughter of PraNarai, the one who PraPhetRacha married in order to become King.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Maybe bc they're both older that their chemistry just seems more natural and comfortable.

Weir had Min all this time to the point where they're really good friends and comfortable with skin ship lol maybe Bella will have that with Pope now to be fair after all these years hahaha

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok to give context to their seahorse conversation at the end, Kade picked seahorse cause it's the male that carries and gives birth to the babies lol.

In the book, they talked about it before. There were maybe 2 times? when Kade got mad at how unfair and hard life is for a woman and she would tell Date she wishes she was a female seahorse and he never got it lol. And then the end coversation is almost exactly like in the book when she brings it up again with the "next life I'm going to be a seahorse" part.

I love that about the book, the little callbacks to some earlier moment.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Maybe bc they're both older that their chemistry just seems more natural and comfortable.

Weir had Min all this time to the point where they're really good friends and comfortable with skin ship lol maybe Bella will have that with Pope now to be fair after all these years hahaha
Exactly. Weir and Min were playing personal chapstick for each other for years so it's only fair. Yea it is!! I Support!!!!!

Dearest

恋の予感
Cursed poem!? That's interesting! What is his full name? Why did he get executed? Was it because someone was jealous of his poem skills?

Last edited:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Ah ha!!!! Those ladies that PraPhetRacha was talking to behind the screen is the concubine and daughter of PraNarai, the one who PraPhetRacha married in order to become King.
oh she is PraNarai's concubine?i was thinking she is a younger sister of him cos s.o on twitter tweeted that..