[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Does anyone know if the below video is subbed anywhere or can someone summarize? It looks like such a fun atmosphere to be a part of LOL I don’t understand much, just know that the speaker is talking about the lakorn and how smitten he is with Bella. And then his reenactment of Pope and Bella staring at each other with the music playing is just hilarious too!!! TYIA!

choua lee, you can find it on Lovefia she did a sum up but seems close. One of our friends here gave the link yesterday.
Can someone help? I can't find it quick enough for choua lee. Thanks.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
choua lee, you can find it on Lovefia she did a sum up but seems close. One of our friends here gave the link yesterday.
Can someone help? I can't find it quick enough for choua lee. Thanks.
Thank you!! I knew someone would, I’m always so late to this thread, I can’t keep up what’s been shared already!!! I will check out her blog!

Anyone has a full link to Pope’s version of BPS OST? Not Or Jaw but BuppeSanNivas? I see him sing at events but can’t find it on iTunes.

Here is what I found ... 2 songs only and missing the one I really wanted. I saw it listed on the soundtrack...

2C160294-889F-4C89-9F25-EF298BE65C3D.jpeg

Last edited:

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone has a full link to Pope’s version of BPS OST? Not Or Jaw bit BuppeSanNivas? I see him sing at events but can’t find it on iTunes.

Here is what I found ... 2 songs only and missing the one I really wanted. I saw it listed on the soundtrack...

View attachment 13733
Ive been wondering the same too, if he made an official studio version. Cause I swear I can hear it in the special episodes too but couldnt find the official recorded version.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I thought he recorded BPS too? I'm sure they recorded a version that's why he was able to lip sync it during one of his events. Hahah.

I want the Buppe SanNivas song so badly and all the ones I find online from fans have really bad echo or their commentaries. Here, you get the whole song but you can hear the fan saying "so handsome".hahahaha

He really did look nice at this event and that smile made me swoon ..... :love::love::love:
His voice match better with this song, not Or Jao.

I thought he recorded BPS too? I'm sure they recorded a version that's why he was able to lip sync it during one of his events. Hahah.
No he lip sync at ALL the events. LOL. BUT, they do that in Thailand. Not sure if event producers are worry about the sound/acoustic at the venue but at most of the events, even the singers often lip sync.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No he lip sync at ALL the events. LOL. BUT, they do that in Thailand. Not sure if event producers are worry about the sound/acoustic at the venue but at most of the events, even the singers often lip sync.
Hahaha. Yes. I watched his cut from the Ch3 concert last year. . . wow. I do not want to go to that concert. Haha. What's a concert when you lip sync???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was watching the Special and boy do I want to say their bgm editing is soo bad. Haha. They are using Pope and Bella's versions, but like. . . .in such a sloppy way.

Anyway, whatever hopefully we get something tomorrow. Can't help, but smile hard at this smile!!!
Screenshot_2018-04-18-18-14-22-1.png Just moments before the lights out scares him. Haha.