[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahaha I wanted to change my dp to Pope but then I'm also a Bella girl?? Soooo...? ?

...I'm just gonna keep my current one. :risas3:
But ok... maybe soon. Clearly I can't make up my mind yeah.

And I've had Pope's picture as my lockscreen since around the beginning when BPS started, and one time during class, my prof accidentally turned on my phone and saw it... :facepalm: lolll

Hahahaha mysterious

I used to dream of Bella and Weir leading a drama alongside - even if cross-channel collab is allowed. But not anymore, lol. I realised I can't stand watching real life couples act as romantic onscreen couples.

I've figured too that Pope and Bella are my favourite as onscreen couples - and off the cam, they have a really great and comfortable friendly relationship. And that's just enough. Sometimes it still surprises me to see so many popular onscreen couples with awesome chemistry stay only as friends irl.
Agree! And just do it!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I actually like Weir and think he's perfect for Bella...they look good together too...but for on screen that can maybe never happen. Pope for me is Bella's best leading man til now. And vice versa. Their chemistry together is no joke. So I wanted her with two best leading man of her life...real and reel.
Right. Too bad they're in different channels but would be interesting to see them act together. Weir was one of my crushes back in his DDHT days and I OTP him w/ Kwan. I think I still do a little although they haven't done much together and their last one wasn't my cup of tea but maybe b/c I still like them together, I don't ship him and Bella. :(

But as in looks, they're adorable together. If I find time, I'll def work on a wallpaper for you hun :)

Someone sang a cover of the theme song in Khmer. Not bad, his voice is a little softer than Ice’
Oh not bad. I love hearing other cultures sing the OST!!!

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
For me Date started to have feelings for Karakade was the first time she fell into his arms at the stairway which was their first glance together and that is where it started, he had a little smirk but when he overlooked her and saw the servants behind, he lets her go. Back in the olden days it is said the first touch or simply a touch of hand signified a loss of virginity lol So the two ppl would definitely have to marry. So in my opinion he was already hers and it sealed it when she pretended to faint when she did the invisible spell and he got so close to her face to wake her up plus her poem did it for sure. The one thing I was very annoyed with Date was when they had guest at the house and he would purposely embarrass her like when they were politically talking and he wanted Karakade to leave while Janward can stay. For sure our girl talked back and all; also the poem scene where he tried to embarrass her to write a poem thinking she knew nothing. There was quite more scenes he tried to embarrass her, as always Kade proved to him that she had the pants on most of the time. That’s why I’m so in love with her character, woman power lol For me I’m quite smitten with her character more than Date cuz she had that lovable character from beginning to end where she got everyone’s love in the house from servants to her husband and parents in law.

CPY

GotomySin
The fiction character I would like to thank most in this lakorn is Kadesurang's mother, Seepang. Without her teaching of sewing, doing merit, meditating, Kade will find life harder to adjust at the period time being.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
HOT Damn....they were like eating each other up with their eyes.....lol where did that blurry naked LSP scene come from suddenly......almost choked me.
It was nice but Kade and Deur beating up people was kinda not going with the concept I think....They could've shown their aggression in a toned down manner...
Lol. I agreed. The beating up part was a little off but damn are they hot together...and dangerous too.