[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Ook I'm not mean! I swear! When I saw this video:
...in my head I'm thinking, "Does Popezaab even have enough lakorns to warrant a "Top 10 Best Pope Lakorns of All Time?" Hahah.
Did they just list every Pope lakorn to date? lol

The scene of the gif is from Buang. Rome and Rita were the leads, with Pope and Esther as second leads. Pope was a player in there hahaha. This was the first lakorn I watched of Pope and he stole my heart.

Has anyone seen the Taiwanese drama "prince who turn into a frog"? I would like Popella to be in a similar storyline because I think Pope will match the snobby pa'eg who later turns into a laid back guy that fell in love with country side na'eg after he has his amnesia which completely wipe out his stuck up attitude. And Bella can still play her sweet self too.
Yes, I would love to see something along the lines of Prince who Turned into a Frog or Save the Last Dance for Me. I watched these two around the same time. Popella would be perfect!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This is probably Popella, but like it totally feels like Kadate. Haha.

What are they thinking?? Credit to: https://www.khaosod.co.th/entertainment/news_984985

I think intention is a big part of it....Pin was crying and refusing all through that scene where Karakade was forcing her and kicking her to go tip the boat. Somethings I noticed...Mae Jhumpas happy face when she heard crying and screaming coming from inside Karakade s room after they chanted moon mantra....:(
I hadn't watched the 1st episode completely before and after I did last night I felt a bit dissatisfied with the way it was edited...the way it started....the order the scenes were put in...Date and his mom do not seem like good people at all...even though Karakade was trying to kill someone in the next scene....they still come off as jerks.
Yeah. Pin was obviously very reluctant to go. I think Date and Jumpa may seem like jerks for being happy that Karakade is being torture, but at the same time Kade is pure evil. I think if I were in their shoes I wouldn't sympathize her at all. She unintentionally killed a servant yet she goes around denying it and still smiles brightly.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Did they just list every Pope lakorn to date? lol

The scene of the gif is from Buang. Rome and Rita were the leads, with Pope and Esther as second leads. Pope was a player in there hahaha. This was the first lakorn I watched of Pope and he stole my heart.

Yes, I would love to see something along the lines of Prince who Turned into a Frog or Save the Last Dance for Me. I watched these two around the same time. Popella would be perfect!!!
I must go watch his cuts then!! I know Buang is a horror lakorn, does Pope get his happy ending in there though???

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Guys! So I went to go see if P&P had a kiss scene and they actually did! It's not part of the original though, it's the alternative ending. Anyway. I wonder if the BPS crew got their inspiraton from this kiss! Like it's like. . . .almost the same! Except BPS has got more romantic feels.

Can they do a Pride and Prejudice adaptation too?? I'm gonna go rewatch that French kiss again. Hehehs.

Here. For anyone who cares to join.
Which version of pride and prejudice was that? BBC?

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Random thought!

So I was editing tonight and I notices that Bella love to fix her hair a lot! Like in the lakorn as Kade and off screen. She has a way of fixing or like flicking her hair to the side. It's unique because of her hand/fingers curve a little...hmmm...I suck at explaining but if you rewatch her closely when she fixes her hair or at any of the events, you'll see what I mean.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Random thought!

So I was editing tonight and I notices that Bella love to fix her hair a lot! Like in the lakorn as Kade and off screen. She has a way of fixing or like flicking her hair to the side. It's unique because of her hand/fingers curve a little...hmmm...I suck at explaining but if you rewatch her closely when she fixes her hair or at any of the events, you'll see what I mean.
YES! I noticed it too. She does it effortlessly! I love it because it shows Kade's sass! Haha.

AND I JUST NOTICED YOUR SIGGIE BECAUSE I'M ON MY COMPUTER! HAHAHA. CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
YES! I noticed it too. She does it effortlessly! I love it because it shows Kade's sass! Haha.

AND I JUST NOTICED YOUR SIGGIE BECAUSE I'M ON MY COMPUTER! HAHAHA. CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right! I thought it's cute and try doing it too but it wasn't as pretty as when Bella did haha. Oh thanks, @leemyis was the one that made it, so thanks to her. I couldn't help but want that scene as a gif since they're so cute.