[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Right! I thought it's cute and try doing it too but it wasn't as pretty as when Bella did haha. Oh thanks, @leemyis was the one that made it, so thanks to her. I couldn't help but want that scene as a gif since they're so cute.
Hahha I tried too! I can't do it though.

Has anyone seen this new commercial of the girls yet? It’s funny
Credit to rightful owner
https://instagram.com/p/Bh0KPJrHHfT/
I can't see it. . .

Big is on the news lately but I have no idea what they're talking about! Glad he is getting some notices. I like seeing him on the news since he seems so shy sometimes.
I think he is pretty shy. Haha. It's kind of naruk~ah! He's mostly at Ch7 though, so getting so BIG (get it? Haha.) At Ch3 must feel so weird.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hahha I tried too! I can't do it though.

I can't see it. . .

I think he is pretty shy. Haha. It's kind of naruk~ah! He's mostly at Ch7 though, so getting so BIG (get it? Haha.) At Ch3 must feel so weird.
Are you log onto IG?? Weird, the link works

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
More on Mr. Big. Still watching it!
I remember we were talking about how Big and Got were unbelievable as a father-son duo because Big looked so young. Wow. The man is 21 yrs older than Got. They are VERY fitting to be father-son. Haha.

Let me try to summarize this. Ahem.
-Big is Ning's ex! She was not embarrassed to admit it since they dated back when they were kids. They have been keeping in touch since breaking up, no hard feelings. They're like peenong's now.
-He was going to quit acting because he wasn't happy? He was going to do golfing? Live with his grandma in America?
-Before BPS people on the streets would ask him "P' are you a star?" After BPS people on the streets will go "Phra Petch!! May I have a photo with you P'Big!"
-TBC

You ask, I deliver.

Khop jai. Oey. Mai chai. Khup khun. Hehe.

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I am loving this pope gif fiesta going on :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Btw i saw my cousin sister's IG story, it was a clip of a moonlit night, i had the audio on mute by default so i was wondering wtf is she posting. Then when i turned on the volume, Oh My dear is blasting so loud lmao she is crazy over BPS and it's all my fault:risas3::risas3::risas3:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, I would love to see something along the lines of Prince who Turned into a Frog or Save the Last Dance for Me. I watched these two around the same time. Popella would be perfect!!!
Oh yes Save the last dance..that story will suit Popella too....Dorky and cute Pope and Bella after he lost his memories...and cold and reserved..after he recovers them...my love for JiSung started from here....even though they dragged it a lot.
I've seen the original movie version Random Harvest made in 1950s...best one I think...and an Indian regional adaptation wasnt bad either....I watched it without subs...that's how much I liked the story. It had more drama coz they added a nang rai..:facepalm:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Episode 10 ......And a very bad day for poor Joi. First Kade acting the toughie, and later he almost got kicked by Date.

If you can catch another of Date's angry face!!

Got, Date & Rheung are talking secrets (oh I see, they just put a mobile wooden screen outside his "office" when this happens), Joi & a mysterious informer at their feet.

Kade walks over after a stint with Khun Loong.

Joi: (in low voice) She's coming
Kade: (first time I see her give like an F face & looming above him) What's up, Joi? You must report my every move??!

(She's been dying to come close & listen to their conversation, & here's Joi not helping much!)
(Joi looks a little scared, so's the informer. I like the look on Rheung & Got's face!! haha)

Joi: No, mam
Informer: I'm going
Joi: (Escaping) I'll see you out

(Date's face is priceless (looking very handsome in dark brown silk here), shaking his head at her insolence. What's she up to now??)

Kade muscled into their midst & picks up a cake. All 3 men gingerly observed her in differing degrees of what to expect, Got squints & his forehead has frown lines just looking at her antics.

Kade: Guys, I want to go to the temple. Who's taking me?

By the sharp jealous snap of Date putting down his teacup, Got & Rheung suddenly pretends to look away. Haha so funny the sound effects!!

Date: (voice getting high) If you're going anywhere it's got to be with someone from this house! Why ask other people??

(From Got & Rheung's face I think the word's out by now it's a sensitive subject with Date when it comes to her)

Kade: You're taking me then?

(Date grunts, he sounds proud but pretends not to be. But shocked to know she wants to visit 9 different ones. Wonder what Got & Rheung's thinking!! Their faces!! What to make of her loud calculations between that & this era)

Kade: (finally) I want to go December 31st. (hahaaaa that's our present New Year's Day!)

Got: (Giving up) Guys, I'd better go, my dad's waiting (the impression better to deal with wild elephants than trying to understand this one woman)

Rheung: I'm leaving, too
Kade: I'll walk you
Rheung: Ok (but he looks really scared, he's got it at last what a furious freak a jealous Date can be)

And Date's so jealous watching them together, he later referred to Rheung as "that person". "Has that person by the pier gone??" that's what he asked Joi.

This is also the part he's so jealous he took all his fury out on poor Joi, near kicking him. It also made him head straight to his mum & telling her to get his wedding ready (to her shock). But immediately afterwards his temper cooled at that decision & there's this sad part - he was very gentle to Joi, telling him to not mind that silly outburst. Ahh, Por Date, how can we not love you?