[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Ooh any idea what is the title of the drama?
Sorry I don't know the title. They just interviewed her a few days ago. Let's see when there is more news.
Meanwhile Pope is busy being a Prince, we have Big and Praptpadol doing an event together. I ship these two. Their bromance is so cute LOL. Wow, guys the hype is still going strong and stronger even after the end of the Lakorn.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh1Cz_EgCA4/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh0wFQ9A2M3/
If anyone know what the event is about please let me know.

Pics of the two.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh1A9S_Hr3e/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhWV73_gWn0/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhQoYhsgcA-/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh0qXvJHwBj/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh0u4i8HcJv/

Ice is busy busy do small event too and look like mini concert? He's always smiling and singing with the biggest smile since his song got 30 plus million views.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhzHt3RjvuR/

And then Bella...not sure what this is for? Maybe another ad? But dang girl got so many ads I lost counts.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh1OKqJDwyv/

EVERYONE IS GETTING FAMOUS...AND RICH! damn it..wish I could play a small part in BPS too..even if I just appear for 1 sec..lol..because that's all it takes to get famous if you're in BPS hahaha
Yeah at first I thought the hype died down but it is still going strong. Everyone has event today...lol..Got, Punjan, Prang, Pope etc...

I thought guys in BPS are hotter but it doesn't seem so anymore. Bella is making big money with Ads and Presenter jobs. Prang has a lot of events lining up this month 21th, 22th, 23th, 24th, 27th, 28th, 29th..

She was in a parade today, the event organized by Ministry of Culture. And many peoples were calling her Janward on the way through..everyone keeps following her parade car.

She just surpassed 1.5m followers on IG...before BPS aired, she had roughly 600k. Looks how powerful BPS is:crybaby2:It made me emotional how loved each cast is getting.

P.S. forgot to mention that even Khun Ying Jumpa got a big advertisement for a foundation brand..I forgot which one. But I saw on IG they raised a very big pano on the street.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Did you change your profile pic?
Yes I just did hahaha :p

I want that cap!!! Where the heck do I even get it! Those shoulders how dare he tease us like that!?! *Runs off to watch his naked scenes in BPS*

Looks like Pope had an event too!
Right!! I want it too!! But it seems almost impossible for us.
As far as I know, you can probably only get it if you buy his health supplements??? And it's only through a LINE store?? I have no idea lol I'm just inferring because I follow his brand's Instagram, and the power of Google Translate haha.
Shoulders... x'D

Ah yes the event - that's how I got my current dp. Hahaha sorry guys for changing dp again. :p

Sorry I don't know the title. They just interviewed her a few days ago. Let's see when there is more news.
It's okay~ thanks! :)
I'll keep a look out on Weibo - to see if anyone talks about it!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes I just did hahaha :p

Right!! I want it too!! But it seems almost impossible for us.
As far as I know, you can probably only get it if you buy his health supplements??? And it's only through a LINE store?? I have no idea lol I'm just inferring because I follow his brand's Instagram, and the power of Google Translate haha.
Shoulders... x'D

Ah yes the event - that's how I got my current dp. Hahaha sorry guys for changing dp again. :p

It's okay~ thanks! :)
I'll keep a look out on Weibo - to see if anyone talks about it!
That sounds so complicated. I don't want his products though. . . I want his cap. . . and him. Haha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Random thought!

So I was editing tonight and I notices that Bella love to fix her hair a lot! Like in the lakorn as Kade and off screen. She has a way of fixing or like flicking her hair to the side. It's unique because of her hand/fingers curve a little...hmmm...I suck at explaining but if you rewatch her closely when she fixes her hair or at any of the events, you'll see what I mean.
She did it most nicely in that scene when she was ranting to Pin & Yam that she's going to run away (Mae Jumpa refused to let her go to the races); and then saw Date coming towards them. She gave a hair a haughty flick as she asked what he's heard (of her threat)

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
That sounds so complicated. I don't want his products though. . . I want his cap. . . and him. Haha.
HAHAHA GURL :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Getting the cap is already tough....the latter is....out of question. :p

I follow his business' Instagram account only because booooy he really knows how to use himself as the brand ambassador to sell his stuff looool. Boy gotta get his moolah. Honestly wouldn't mind buying his product just to get the cap... if only we are able to buy it even lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHAHA GURL :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Getting the cap is already tough....the latter is....out of question. :p

I follow his business' Instagram account only because booooy he really knows how to use himself as the brand ambassador to sell his stuff looool. Boy gotta get his moolah. Honestly wouldn't mind buying his product just to get the cap... if only we are able to buy it even lol.
A girl can dream. HahahHa.
Me too. I wanna get my hands on it, I just need to know how.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I actually love Pride and Prejudice too. So romantic without without any skinship! There was not a single kiss in there at all. . . wait was there a tiny peck? Towards the end? Anyway yeah, back to Sabrina. You are making me excited. Haha. We need a modern lakorn for Popella like ASAP.

Well. . . you see that's why Pin became a husband stealer in the future (according to Kade's mom). Haha. That's her karma.
Jk.

Argh so lucky!!

Who doesn't love Pride & Prejudice? They did kissed @phatman, & it's a very sweet one too but it's only right at the end. It's in the Colin Firth & Jennifer Elle's BBC version. It would have been strange if they didn't because Colin was spewing forth all these hunky sexiness by his silent, ardent staring & his walk & the way he dunked his head in the bathtub & the icy lake! Everyone was expecting a kiss & it did happened. I love this production! The one with Keira Knightly & Matthew McFadyen is good too, but the part where she rejected his proposal wasn't fervent enough. In her version towards the ending she met Darcy at dawn in the fields behind the house, and that's such a lovely, lovely scene. (OK, running away from BPS a bit here, sorry guys. But doing service wanting Pope & Bella in new productions)

Yeah, Sabrina for Pope & Bella (& the entire BPS gang) please.

So that's why Kade's mum was freaking out when she saw Pin? If only there's a translated ad!

Thanks Phatman!!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 13882 Yup. Pope Bella are destined. So close yet so far....lol their careers are as interesting as their fate to work together. When I see pictures of them in one shot with other people it’s crazy how I only see those two now. I forget everyone else in the picture.
OMG 4/5 OF THE KHUN CHAIS, Chai Pat not there, and Soifah also not there as well

Btw guysssss the same kind soul who subbed BPS behind the scenes had said that they just started subbing thr 3zaap episode with PJ Pope & Louis! Come and show them some love on YT ^^

Screenshot_20180421-222637.jpg

Rosi

Wifey #42
View attachment 13882 Yup. Pope Bella are destined. So close yet so far....lol their careers are as interesting as their fate to work together. When I see pictures of them in one shot with other people it’s crazy how I only see those two now. I forget everyone else in the picture.
Is that the first time they stand right next to each other? Wahh ...... fated!!
James Ji & Taew missing from this picture - if this is the Jutathep gang.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
More on Mr. Big. Still watching it!
I remember we were talking about how Big and Got were unbelievable as a father-son duo because Big looked so young. Wow. The man is 21 yrs older than Got. They are VERY fitting to be father-son. Haha.

Let me try to summarize this. Ahem.

-Big is Ning's ex! She was not embarrassed to admit it since they dated back when they were kids. They have been keeping in touch since breaking up, no hard feelings. They're like peenong's now.

-He was going to quit acting because he wasn't happy? He was going to do golfing? Live with his grandma in America?

-Before BPS people on the streets would ask him "P' are you a star?" After BPS people on the streets will go "Phra Petch!! May I have a photo with you P'Big!"

-TBC
Continued:

-He felt he must revisit that historical site. He went by himself and there was no one. They asked why by himself, wasn't he afraid. He said he wasn't, he just felt he needed to go.

-Big isn't afraid of ghosts! In his lifetime he's only experienced it once as a kid?

-He won't tell them what he's afraid of and he says he won't tell, saying Ning knows already. Haha. I think I heard nok when he quickly listed what he was scared of.

-Big wasn't the original choice for Phra Phetch! He was suppose to play a different character, he didn't say which character.

-They discussed on whether or not Phra Phetch may have been misunderstood as a bad guy. After this people will see that he may have had his reasons to do the things he did according to history.

-Fan comments: Fans want Big? They asked Ning if Big is zaap?? What does that even mean? Anwyay Ning and her hubby respects Big, if they have issues they consult with Big. Awwwe.

-Marriage plans? I thought he's single. He first says he's waiting, but then says he doesn't?

-He's a man and will own up to the allegations of him being a player. He used to be a player, but not anymore. Ning says he's had 10+ girlfriends? I believe her.

-Big is a nice and good man otherwise Ning wouldn't be so close to him all these years. They broke up on good terms. Ning's husband doesn't mind their closeness, he actually entrusts her to him!

Did I just finish this whole half hr show without subs yet understood it???? Woooooa. Hahaha. I want that canvas of him on a motorcycle. . .

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Who doesn't love Pride & Prejudice? They did kissed @phatman, & it's a very sweet one too but it's only right at the end. It's in the Colin Firth & Jennifer Elle's BBC version. It would have been strange if they didn't because Colin was spewing forth all these hunky sexiness by his silent, ardent staring & his walk & the way he dunked his head in the bathtub & the icy lake! Everyone was expecting a kiss & it did happened. I love this production! The one with Keira Knightly & Matthew McFadyen is good too, but the part where she rejected his proposal wasn't fervent enough. In her version towards the ending she met Darcy at dawn in the fields behind the house, and that's such a lovely, lovely scene. (OK, running away from BPS a bit here, sorry guys. But doing service wanting Pope & Bella in new productions)

Yeah, Sabrina for Pope & Bella (& the entire BPS gang) please.

So that's why Kade's mum was freaking out when she saw Pin? If only there's a translated ad!

Thanks Phatman!!
Ahhh. I didn't see the BBC version. I forgot that they had a series too. Haha. In the movie they didn't, only in the one with the alternative ending for Americans needs. Hhahaha.

OMG 4/5 OF THE KHUN CHAIS, Chai Pat not there, and Soifah also not there as well

Btw guysssss the same kind soul who subbed BPS behind the scenes had said that they just started subbing thr 3zaap episode with PJ Pope & Louis! Come and show them some love on YT ^^

View attachment 13884
Yay definitely watching it once it's out!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Guys! So I went to go see if P&P had a kiss scene and they actually did! It's not part of the original though, it's the alternative ending. Anyway. I wonder if the BPS crew got their inspiraton from this kiss! Like it's like. . . .almost the same! Except BPS has got more romantic feels.

Can they do a Pride and Prejudice adaptation too?? I'm gonna go rewatch that French kiss again. Hehehs.

Here. For anyone who cares to join.
@phatman Ehh?? That scene was in the movies!! I saw it in the theatres (I went twice). Maybe they only show it in some countries at the time but for sure we got it all right. It's more (a longer) kiss than the BBC version though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman Ehh?? That scene was in the movies!! I saw it in the theatres (I went twice). Maybe they only show it in some countries at the time but for sure we got it all right. It's more (a longer) kiss than the BBC version though.
The version I saw didn't have a kiss. At least from my memory because I remembered waiting for a kiss that didn't happen and I didn't feel disappointed at all because I loved the movie regardless. Haha. Or. . . did they kiss? Now I'm curious! Haha. Was it in the fields that they kissed?? Aaagh. Gotta go rewatch it. Hahahaha.