[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Yess. Imy, the promotion need to be equal for every lakorn that are going to be aired. Why some lakorn have big promotion and some lakorn didnt. It doesnt seem fair since the promotion is the one that actually can build the curiousity of viewer to actualy watch. I’m sorry but i think that ‘lomgang’ is definitely overrated *dont come at me too* some of the gang member look soo ‘tryhard’.
That’s what I like about Bella and Pope; they’re not part of that clique. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a fan of Yaya, Kim, etc...but I’m tired of seeing their faces at times, especially in the same. Old. Roles. I like that Bella and Pope are getting this attention. They deserve it! Even though they have to use their “glory” to promote others lakorns.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Someone help me! I need a life. I need to get back to my normal life but for the past weeks I've been on IG non stop, just scrolling hoping to find news on the casts of BPS. :sad6::sad6:

This fever is getting out of hands :facepalm:
I can't help you dear cos we are on the same boat LOL :p:p

here two of my favorite pics of Pope oppa today and sorry if it already posted haha
cr. to owners
haha

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
That’s what I like about Bella and Pope; they’re not part of that clique. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a fan of Yaya, Kim, etc...but I’m tired of seeing their faces at times, especially in the same. Old. Roles. I like that Bella and Pope are getting this attention. They deserve it! Even though they have to use their “glory” to promote others lakorns.
I think Pope and Bella are like two innocent kids that if the parents tell them to do this and that they will. They are so obedient and nice that it kills me sometime. Now its their moment so yea be greedy..but thats me thinking as a fan who liked then before they're mega hit so it might come off as mean. Sorry... they need to keep their glory to themselves. Others will do just fine.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Don't know about promotion much but from what I've seen between the upcoming lakorns and BPS, there is a bit different. So yessss they are bias, that is why I'm a little upset that it seem forced on Pope and Bella when they were at their event and had to mention Taew/James lakorn. I like those two but if they are thinking of take BPS fame, thats a no no Ch3 and they need to back off.
ch3 did that since their anniversary they used Pope to promote JJ drama and so who promoted BPS?? I see nothing and what i saw b4 BPS aired there were only a few teaser on TV during the break nothing else....both yaya and jj lakorns will have upcoming events to promote their drama in advance and more......for BPS everything happened after the drama already hit big (sorry i don't hate them or something but i just feel unfair....) ch3 is really bias and like Pope said ch didn't expect BPS was this big that's why .......
He is too cute. Can I jump him?
haha whatever :facepalm:

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not sure at all the intonation of spoken Thai words how it should sound if you care for someone, but I'm watching this scene now Date's just arrived home looking like a ninja, and the way Kade speaks to him - it's soft & pretty. She's saying he can't be sneaking off doing dangerous stuff & not letting her know; and like she meant, "you can't, you know, you can't..." Don't know how to explain it but this is how if it's spoken in English & you're cajoling someone to do the right thing. But it's lovely how she went on at him, the coaxing tone she used. Who can't help loving her?

Date's very good at his sleuth outfit because it looks like the one he had on with his four brothers in Jutathep Kun Chai Lek's story, they fought along with the rebels to gain back a kingdom.

You mean this scene?

My English is not so good but I will try.

What Kate said to Por Date at the door ......

“I would like to remind you, I’m not an outsider but insider. You cannot do this secretly (furtively). If there is anything you would like to tell me, please do. One day you will understand, you will not be able to cut me off from this”

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
ch3 did that since their anniversary they used Pope to promote JJ drama and so who promoted BPS?? I see nothing and what i saw b4 BPS aired there were only a few teaser on TV during the break nothing else....both yaya and jj lakorns will have upcoming events to promote their drama in advance and more......for BPS everything happened after the drama already hit big (sorry i don't hate them or something but i just feel unfair....) ch3 is really bias and like Pope said ch didn't expect BPS was this big that's why .......

All the more why I'm such a proud mama here for BPS! They started with nothing but ended up with the nation falling in love with them. I'm so hyper right now...I need to chill!...well i guess in 15 min I will get to chill because my battery is at 6% LOL

Lol..so whatever means that I can right? Hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
See! I can't leave this thread for long. Haha. Now I have to catch up. Haha.
I love how you can't get over that too. I'm lowkey gonna take this regret to my grave hahahaha.
Unless one of those BPS ads do their magic and give us Date calling Kade by her actual name hahaha

I believe BPS is really just a black horse. And I don't doubt at all the possibility that they favour some people over others.
Yup. It's gonna be that one thing that'll bother you for the rest of your life. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman you're so funny! You crack me up in Prom Likit thread.
Hahaha. Idk how I feel about Popella being in there.

Don't know about promotion much but from what I've seen between the upcoming lakorns and BPS, there is a bit different. So yessss they are bias, that is why I'm a little upset that it seem forced on Pope and Bella when they were at their event and had to mention Taew/James lakorn. I like those two but if they are thinking of take BPS fame, thats a no no Ch3 and they need to back off.
Well if Taew and JJ's lakorn does well it's thanks to BPS. Hahaha.

Maybe he as the horse?
Haha. Date is dirty .

Someone help me! I need a life. I need to get back to my normal life but for the past weeks I've been on IG non stop, just scrolling hoping to find news on the casts of BPS. :sad6::sad6:

This fever is getting out of hands :facepalm:
Yup same. I haven't been able to accomplish anything since BPS aired.

Yes like i’ve said before, BPS only have small amount of promotion. Interview for the talkshow that BPS cast done only being filmed during the airing of BPS and for other lakorn it seems like they are being held before the lakorn even start. But as they said, better late than never. But ch3 do favours koojin like nadech&yaya plus mark&kimberly more.
But after BPS, i hope that pope and bella got to be in a same lakorn again seems their chemistry is wayyyyyy to good to be real:love:
I just hope they don't get over promoted. Hehe.

Reactions: CPY

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I can't help you dear cos we are on the same boat LOL :p:p

here two of my favorite pics of Pope oppa today and sorry if it already posted haha
cr. to owners
haha

Pope .. . oppa? Hahaha. It's so funny seeing that in a Thai thread. It's cute.

Omfg. That took me by surprise! I thought he was gonna flex his muscles. Hahahaha.

Yeah, but it's ok. Now they've learned their lesson. Never underestimate/overestimate anything. Whatever will be, will be. Look Kom Faek was promoted heavily too, but it fell flat. How do I know? Because I stalk Got. Hahah.

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Pope .. . oppa? Hahaha. It's so funny seeing that in a Thai thread. It's cute.

Omfg. That took me by surprise! I thought he was gonna flex his muscles. Hahahaha.

Yeah, but it's ok. Now they've learned their lesson. Never underestimate/overestimate anything. Whatever will be, will be. Look Kom Faek was promoted heavily too, but it fell flat. How do I know? Because I stalk Got. Hahah.
Okay serious queation, i dont watch kom faek cause it's not a genre i like, but is it really doing badly?

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I finally had the guts to watch episode 15 after stalling :pancarta: it was so cute :crybaby2:Pope sounded like Google translate when he was speaking French though :risas3:

On a whole, this was a very pleasant lakorn to watch, I only fast forwarded a few scenes which is pretty new for me lol. Pope came across as a bit awkard at times, especially at the beginning, but he really grew into his character. Same with Bella, mainly in terms of her laugh & some scenes but I loved Kade's character so much by the end of the lakorn. I remember how in the earlier episodes I was so convinced I would hate Mae Ying Janward cuz she seemed shady but then I ended up loving her :love:
I am truly happy for the cast cuz they're getting all the recognition they deserve & worked hard for :clap:

About promotion, it seems to me like ch3 mainly heavily promote those who have had a big hit or are pretty popular at the time, which makes sense because that is usually where the money is & they are a business after all. That means that now that the cast of BPS (probably mainly Pope & Bella though) have become so popular, ch3 will probably start promoting them really well for their future works.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Are eggs a main ingredient in Thailand or something like that? Because most of the deserts Mae Malee was making were made from egg yolk so I was just wondering
In the past, Thai didn't have desserts that made from eggs not until Mae Malee created it. The recipe (mixing egg in dessert) was from Portuguese (European style) since Mae Malee was growing up in Portugese community in Ayuttaya.

I got this info from my Thai friend.