[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Was browsing YouTube when I found a clip with these pictures. Oh gosh, it's even better than the actual moving scene!
View attachment 13921 View attachment 13920 View attachment 13919
3 great shots, I like the colouring of their clothes against the forest hues. But the third one especially, the perfect lovers' silhouette, lips mere moments away ..... bodies snugging in for a fit, real close.
(Dang! Now have to go look for that scene again!)

Rosi

Wifey #42
Guys, do you think Pope or Bella or any of the BPS team comes in here for a read? If yes, so shy!! Because at times we're really getting down with the little gory details how we think they're HOT, cute, etc. The things we've said about them all - Mr. Big, King Narai, Pope, Joi, Bella, Got!! and everyone else

Have you seen this?

I just realized P’Nong cast him in his first ch.3 lakorn with Champoo, Dok Som See Tong. He then got busy and she got him back for Sapai Jao. BPS is their 3rd lakorn together. He is here when they were visiting her house and the hosts said Pope is one of her “favorite child” but that Pope is humble said no, P’Nong loves all the actors she works with....but P’Nong said, she really loves him and he is talented. She always had faith in him. I am so glad for not just Pope Bell and the cast but for P’Nong too for BPS’s success.

Bonus on this vid is Pope can cook!!!!! OMG, can he stop? Is he for real?

Also, I thought those arms were new (I mean, I thought he recently just started to work out. I always thought he was quiet, short, skinny guy) but looking at this old clip, he was always manly. I am so slow in discovering him and I am a hot mess in Love right now :risas3::risas3::risas3: He looks so nice in just a black tee too. @phatman is gonna die. LoL.

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Have you seen this?

I just realized P’Nong cast him in his first ch.3 lakorn with Champoo, Dok Som See Tong. He then got busy and she got him back for Sapai Jao. BPS is their 3rd lakorn together. He is here when they were visiting her house and the hosts said Pope is her “favorite child” but that Pope is humble said no, P’Nong loves all the actors she works with....but P’Nong said, she really loves him and he is talented. She always had faith in him. I am so glad for not just Pope Bell and the cast but for P’Nong too for BPS’s success.

Bonus on this vid is Pope can cook!!!!! OMG, can he stop? Is he for real?

Also, I thought those arms were new (I mean, I thought he recently just started to work out. I always thought he was quiet, short, skinny guy) but looking at this old clip, he was always manly. I am so slow in discovering him and I am a hot mess in Love right now :risas3::risas3::risas3: He looks so nice in just a black tee too. @phatman is gonna die. LoL.
@lakornkiki I love this sentence of yours : I am so slow in discovering him and I am a hot mess in Love right now

That's true love all right!!

Just the rating summary :)

EP1 - 3.4%
EP2 - 4.8%
EP3 - 7.3%
EP4 - 8.2%
EP5 - 11.4%
EP6 - 12.6%
EP7 - 14.8%
EP8 - 15.5%
EP9 - 16.0%
EP10 - 16.0%
EP11 - 17.4%
EP12 - 17.4%
EP13 - 17.4%
EP14 - 17.9%
EP15 - 18.6%

Special 1 - 10.1%
Special 2 - 8.6%
Special 3 - 8.0%

They should have left it alone and leave on top at 18.6 rating. I do hope they listen to the public and hold off on those reruns. They prob sold ads spots for it already but it wold be best for all (including the advertisers) if they wait on rerun for a while. I don’t even care about new scenes right now. I just want PopeBell in a new lakorn and cherish BPS.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They should have left it alone and leave on top at 18.6 rating. I do hope they listen to the public and hold off on those reruns. They prob sold ads spots for it already but it wold be best for all (including the advertisers) if they wait on rerun for a while. I don’t even care about new scenes right now. I just want PopeBell in a new lakorn and cherish BPS.
Lol ch3 doesn't seem like they like listening to viewers. I seriously think they are trying to sabatoge the popularity of this lakorn and it's pranang for you know what. I'm seeing ton of promotion for the other lakorn now (not Neung Dao). I'm going to sit back and wait to see how this game plays out.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lol ch3 doesn't seem like they like listening to viewers. I seriously think they are trying to sabatoge the popularity of this lakorn and it's pranang for you know what. I'm seeing ton of promotion for the other lakorn now (not Neung Dao). I'm going to sit back and wait to see how this game plays out.
The way you put it @KitKat516, it got me scared (about people wanting to sabotage our darling BPS). But I want to think too that with millions already in love with this movie nothing ch3 is doing (if indeed that's what they're doing) is going to hurt our baby. I also feel BPS's already set a precedent way beyond the capability of current & ready to lift off productions to scamper & try to top BPS at this moment, rending practically anyone else near incapability in trying to catch up, be on par or override. Their greatest gift other than Bella & Pope & the spectacular cast is that wonderful knit with history, of real people, places & real times. The goriness of historic happenings such as the death of Kosa Lek, the executions of Constantine, Phra Py, the king's brothers, even Por Sri, made fans look up historical facts which they otherwise would take a while to get to (unless you're in love with all things old like Kade). Look at @phatman, the love is for Pope but researched Hot Sorasak because he's Got. I'm sure we're not the only ones gone extreme this way. The more whoever goes doing the negative the more love will protect our BPS. No leads will ever top Pope & Bella this year at least, take heart in that.
(boy, giving you this pep talk, I actually am personally cursing if that's what those buggers are trying to do)

Rosi

Wifey #42
Haha. Yup. I'll put on KCP and be in here chatting with y'all about "watching" KCP.

Me too! Haha. I can at least not worry about failing class.

Hahaha. I'm sorry for assuming everyone knows them. So Panjan, Phet and Pope are a trio of good friends. I think it's because they play soccer together. I don't know how this whole PPP gang arose, but basically they call themselves the PPP gang or as Pope calls them in this video, PopePanPhet. Haha.
Thanks! So Pope & Panjan are friends already. Ahh that's why he sometimes touches Pope in jest. So funny!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I think whatever they do, BPS impact is everlasting. Techinically lakorn ended with ep 15 and ended with a bang too...General viewers only watch 15 episodes...Just like me I don't care about special episodes at all. I only checked the last 30 min of last special ep for BTS.

Even they tried to gather attention for their upcoming lakorns and seem to downplay BPS as of now, it won't change how much BPS cast are loved all over the country. The cast have become nation beloved idols already that everywhere they go, people recognize them and are pleased to see them. Fanclub might not last but fan lakorn (general viewers) last forever especially aunts, uncles, grandma, grandpa, and kids.

I like the idea of having a movie with the same cast or musical with other cast but re-run is a big no no as of now. They should consider re-run other lakorns that have similar love-your-country theme such as Bangrajun. Airing Neung Dao is also a good idea. That's the only thing I am happy about Ch3 decision.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Khun Chai Pawonruj. Pope's gentlemen lakorn.

You know I just realised that we haven't seen any event with Kade's mom and grandma AND their Ajaan??
Was thinking of that too - Ajaan I mean. I love Ajaan; this soft-spoken guy's so cool with his panther like stance and I wonder how he dressed up when he went to France.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I think whatever they do, BPS impact is everlasting. Techinically lakorn ended with ep 15 and ended with a bang too...General viewers only watch 15 episodes...Just like me I don't care about special episodes at all. I only checked the last 30 min of last special ep for BTS.

Even they tried to gather attention for their upcoming lakorns and seem to downplay BPS as of now, it won't change how much BPS cast are loved all over the country. The cast have become nation beloved idols already that everywhere they go, people recognize them and are pleased to see them. Fanclub might not last but fan lakorn (general viewers) last forever especially aunts, uncles, grandma, grandpa, and kids.

I like the idea of having a movie with the same cast or musical with other cast but re-run is a big no no as of now. They should consider re-run other lakorns that have similar love-your-country theme such as Bangrajun. Airing Neung Dao is also a good idea. That's the only thing I am happy about Ch3 decision.
Yeah airing neung dao right after BPS is actually smart cause it's like a continuation - different era yes but evoke the patriotic feels

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Seriously, i think the same as you. It's like they don't like Pope and Bella or something, or that BPS is so popular. They're trying to bring it down while making money on the way because it's a threat to other lakorns.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Did ajaan went to France? I thought only Date, Kosa Ban and another person went?
He did. Need to go back the episodes how it came up he's asked to follow; maybe those days they believed in spiritual protection but I think he's like their talisman. There's a scene Kade was spinning this tale (from history supposedly) to Pin & Yam that Ajaan's magic saved the ship from going down a whirlpool; they would have perished if he hadn't tagged along. But when they asked if that really happened she said to wait for Date to verify the incident.
Remember? Ajaan also held a big pow wow at his temple (Kade invited) days before the group went to France. That's when he told Pechtracha, Got, Rheung & some others Kade's his only female disciple & will temporarily be acting consultant in his place . Date looked so proud his gal is given this responsibility.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
He did. Need to go back the episodes how it came up he's asked to follow; maybe those days they believed in spiritual protection but I think he's like their talisman. There's a scene Kade was spinning this tale (from history supposedly) to Pin & Yam that Ajaan's magic saved the ship from going down a whirlpool; they would have perished if he hadn't tagged along. But when they asked if that really happened she said to wait for Date to verify the incident.
Remember? Ajaan also held a big pow wow at his temple (Kade invited) days before the group went to France. That's when he told Pechtracha, Got, Rheung & some others Kade's his only female disciple & will temporarily be acting consultant in his place . Date looked so proud his gal is given this responsibility.
Ahhh okay i may have missed that part orz okay that is the sign that i need to finish rewatching the last 5 episodes ^^