[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think Bella only hangs out with the girls that has the same manager as her such as Preem, Mo, and Preaw (ch7).
Oops I meant Ch7. Yeah she hangs out more with those girls. I've seen pics of her with like Min and them and I was like huh?? Ch7 stars with Bella? Didn't know they have the same manager.
@Munie87 and @ladylia257 Welcome to BPS thread. We are chatty so jump right in. :)
Seriously. Everyone be prepared to keep up. Haha. We are even ore active than some currently airing threads. Haha.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Gosh all these girls threatened by Bella. Like seriously she has her own man, no one wants yours. :rolleyes:
EXACTLY! And Weir has a reputable reputation, so Bella does not need no other man. HAHA.

hmmmmmm..... maybe Bella is one of those girls that get along with the guys really easily and not with girls. Maybe the girls are insecure so have issues when Bella is the co-star.
That's ok Bell.... stick with Pope. He has no girlfriend but just a weak heart for you. hahahahaha
Yeah... I guess she's the smart one? lol. Girls are dramatic, so she's probably like, "I don't need that in my life."

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahahaa.. i dont mind at all... im spzzing with friends all these while without knowing what existing here.... kekeke
This is our little safe haven!

@hdee @ladylia257 And yeah, we were also cheated of the part Kade discovered she's pregnant! I mean, we went through so much of their enmity, then courtship & marriage, it would be romantic to know how she told Khun P they're about to have a baby from all that love
Urgh. Don't remind me! My head is boiling. Haha.

Gosh all these girls threatened by Bella. Like seriously she has her own man, no one wants yours. :rolleyes:
And like her man is hotter than all y'alls. Haha. Jk NOT jk. :nut:

Oh, Bell has to keep Weir. I had the biggest crush on him and only stopped when I realized he is so into Bella. I like her so I let him go. lol
I really like Weir & Bella together.....and I'll take Pope for myself. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Lol Weir & Bella not bad tho 5 years in relationship :angel10:. PopeBella as well. Not sure about Jiranee cause I only ship them as koojin couple not more than that.

Giirrrl you're allowed to keep dreaming HAHA :celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hmmmmmm..... maybe Bella is one of those girls that get along with the guys really easily and not with girls. Maybe the girls are insecure so have issues when Bella is the co-star.
That's ok Bell.... stick with Pope. He has no girlfriend but just a weak heart for you. hahahahaha
Kind of like Matt P. Gosh these two girls, why do other girls have a problem with them. Haha.

Thank you for the welcome :)

I'll be skimming this thread from the first page first :)

I'll write more fanfic soon, since I'm still so in love with Pope and Bella.

I don't think I'll stop being in love with them soon, lol.
Have reading! I had a blast on Sunday re-reading pages 1-76. Haha. Though Pope and Bella officially comes in around 24+. Comments prior to that aren't so pretty.

#TEAMPOPEMEW!!!!!!

Lol jk
Oh h*ll naw! :fighting3:

#teampopellabutcurrentlyadoringpopemewinkcp :p

better go get them sailing lessons. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
I've only seen people sailing, haven't actually sailed before. :nut: I really need them lessons. :naughty2:
I will only take lessons from Por Date though..:pancarta:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol Weir & Bella not bad tho 5 years in relationship :angel10:. PopeBella as well. Not sure about Jiranee cause I only ship them as koojin couple not more than that.

Giirrrl you're allowed to keep dreaming HAHA :celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:
And I hope they last. Weir does not need another broken heart.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
How and where did you check it out?
Oh, I just checked out Bella's sharerice profile and then clicked on the link of her new dramas. I just said that it was "heavy" because it literally is about a pek whoring around town, and then Bella amazingly became one of his victim. Then it becomes a cycle of karma and revenge. So yeah... dark themes is what I'm referring to when I say "heavy". hahaha

And like her man is hotter than all y'alls. Haha. Jk NOT jk. :nut:
Letting go of Weir..... I knew you're up to something!! hahaha
You want to see my cheezy video of Weir?
That was the height of my Weir fever.

I do love his voice. Did Eng. sub for his Nitra song.... it's my fav. OST by Weir. Not a big fan of Min now. Got bored with her.
If you are interested here.
It's a nice song to listen to fall asleep.

Sorry, a bit off topic but I want you all to appreciate Weir. He is such a good catch. He is a good actor with a beautiful body and husky voice. Most importantly, he seems to really love Bella. That's all that matters. Lucky Bell.

Last edited:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Or maybe sometimes they're just being envious of who she is. First thing off - she's definitely not ugly, she also seems to work very hard. In a lot of the behind the scenes videos it seems Bells is always ready to perfect new things. Like - Before the big stadium Concert - where the guys become gladiators (& all the stars rode on floats of their respective dramas) I kept seeing her in several videos (on her own) perfecting her dance & hand movements in steps & jives - & I thought what's the matter with this girl? And then I saw that concert & the whole field the stars were all doing those same dance steps. So I get it - she's been practicing! So I guess the other thing about her is also her perseverance. And all these could feel like real threats to some people, especially amongst girls and when popularity is at stake.