[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Omg, the book is getting an official English translation? That's exciting! If it gets released in the US I'll definitely try to read it.
Hmmnn.... @xcinsationalx - you'd definitely try? Try? haha..... for me I'll get 3, one in the handbag to read back to back everyday until it falls to bits, one for the home library, and the last one in case someone borrows the 2nd one without telling & I lose it. It's the BPS fever ehheh

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi everyone, FYI- in episode 7 Kade does say that Khun p is only going to drink so that others can see at the market, then the music changes and Date gets agitated. And her face is like ops- shouldn't have said that.
Actually Rheung hinted they can both work practically everywhere (even at the drinks table). After a bit Kade understood it's like a mobile office, they way they did it. And when she followed Date one time, he was working - beyond the cock fighting & bar area is the Ajaan temple which not everyone can enter. If the public had said he drinks all day Date would have welcomed that observation because that's the impression he wanted people to have (while he worked in secret under that drunk guise), but coming from Kade he can't take it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So the special episodes weren't actually special then? Glad I didn't try to tune in. Also, who is Rom Paeng?
Nope they were mere recaps with crappy editing.

Rom Paeng is the author of the novel. She is what brought us here. Hehe.

Hdee said
I actually knew the term but didn't know the meaning. There's a song I loved in Wanida called Bhuppae Sanniwat....thats when I heard it first...then I heard it in few more lakorns so I thought it must be an old classic. I was waiting for that song to be included in the BPS OST actually...glad they didn't coz BPS OST turned out good as is. Funny thing is I didn't know there was another song in Wanida called Prom Likit....same title of our BPS sequel.

phatman said
Haha. I thought so too! I was like don't tell me they're gonna use Wanida's OST. And then of course they're gonna name the sequel PLK?! Haha.

Both songs Bhuppae Sanniwat and Prom Likit that you heard in Wanida are old songs. They were first recorded in 2495 (1953) and 2496 (1954), many years before I was born.:aaaaa:

They never die and there are many covers. Here are the original versions.

Bhuppae Sanniwat

Prom Likit
Hehe. They're so old. My favorite renditions are the ones in Wanida.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmmnn.... @xcinsationalx - you'd definitely try? Try? haha..... for me I'll get 3, one in the handbag to read back to back everyday until it falls to bits, one for the home library, and the last one in case someone borrows the 2nd one without telling & I lose it. It's the BPS fever ehheh
Lmao girl, you have no idea how many books I have stacked on my shelves and chilling on my Kindle just waiting to be read. I definitely want to read it, but knowing me it may sit nice and pretty on my shelf a while before I crack it open lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thats what the rumors are saying. They are meeting late at nights....some pics by paps surfaced....some source says Clooney got Brad to get in touch with Jen after she and her husband separated...maybe just as friends but who knows...they are definitely meeting again...

I think they meant similar as in they have more guys friends then girls...they seem to connect more with guys and have very easy going and comfortable P'-Nong relationship with most actors they work with...like Matt and Great and now Bella and Pope.

Rom Paeng is the author of the book BPS is adapted from....she's also writing the sequel currently.
@Amata ...I think I heard one older version in Prissana too.....it was much slower and had classic sounding vocals.
I feel like Pope is most comfortable with Chippy though. Haha. Maybe because he doesn't see her as a woman. I've seen a lot of their interactions off cam and they kid around different from Popella. Haha.

I am soooooooo sleepy this morning and it's all @silentmkfan fault. She better post some cute Pope gifs today to make up for it!!!!!

Going back to Pope obsession now. Weir is like midnight booty call these days. :risas3::risas3:
Here is a cute one to start my day. It's from 2013 but he is so cute here!
I have nothing but Pope vids and photos on my YT and IG feed now since I was watching and clicking his vids and clips. Now, I can't get away..... so I am sharing and taking you willing peeps on Pope obsession journey. lol
Haha. Seriously! I've been on this journey since forever. I honestly don't know what'll help. . .

His whole storyline didn't fit in the drama. That felt forced and not needed. His death didn't have any effect to the main characters.
I agree. The scriptwriter didn't even include him, but the producer really wanted him. She should've just listened to the scriptwriter.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
After the last episode I got a big BPS depression. I already rewatched all episodes while airing and all the fin scenes too so I watched all events, interviews, specials I could find. And luckily with the help from this forum I found someone reading the original book on Youtube. I have to admit I like the scenes Broadcast added and also the P'Date in the lakorn is more touchy and open with his feelings compared to book's P'Date. But the book was of course more detailed and so there was also an explanation to why Karakade was so evil. It was also hinted in the lakorn by P'Pin but not that clear. It was because Karakade lost her parents when she was very young and after she got bullied and taken advantaged a lot. So she had to learn the hard way that you have to be strong, mean and demanding to survive the world. I'm looking forward to the English translation of the book to read it myself.

Meanwhile you guys are still so active it took me days to read all the over 100 pages till the last episode and everytime I thought now I'm close to catching up the next day the pages moved up again so fast and I was still behind.

I couldn't choose between Weir and Pope, totally different style but I love them both although no I prefer Pope, always had a soft spot for him. As Bella already chose Weir I can take her leftover and comfort Pope :naughty2: For me it's totally ok if they are just staying a kookwan in lakorns but I would love to have them in a modern setting and Pope needs to get out of his comfort zone and playing a non-gentleman, something JumLeuyRuk-ish maybe. But please no dumb p'ek. I'm a little angry that there are still no confirmed news about his next lakorns just rumours. So next year we most probably won't see him on tv :mad:
Haha. Keep up the good work at catching up! We'll try to go slower, but no guarantee. Haha.
Yeah hopefully the rerun will give Karakade an explanation besides being born evil. She hinted it herself at the beginning when she plead Kade for help. She asked Kade to prove that Karakade was not all evil.

Your story was amazing. I need more bedtime storys :cheer:

By the way what happened to the group fanfic? I think we were waiting for someone to write a LSP scene? @phatman and who else was involved?
@Calligraphy Was the Pioneer!!

I did my part already can't remember where it's at though. It was after BPS ended. . .which is idk where .Hahaha.

I came back to count how many pages lol :celebrate16: still going :risas3::angel10::thumbup:
Good luck!
Haha .

I watched the 3Zaap epi where they were teasing him about his crush on Susie. She is very pretty, but a little too sharp for my taste. Oh well. Whatever floats his boat.

BTW, do the rumors of Pope being a player have any credibility?
I think the basis for that rumor is due to his single status. We don't know for sure if he really is. He seems to be loved by the elders so I'm thinking he's just a gentlemen/sweet talker so people misconstrue that as flirting.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi everyone, FYI- in episode 7 Kade does say that Khun p is only going to drink so that others can see at the market, then the music changes and Date gets agitated. And her face is like ops- shouldn't have said that.
But didn't you like the scene where Kade waits a long time at the dock wanting to speak to him & he comes sailing in his boat half drunk & singing away with Joi? That tuneless song is so catchy! And he sings at the top of his voice too! It's like a Las Vegas limo, his boat - comes with its own wine bar.... hahahaaa ....... This production has all these little gems of the scenes as if they're incidentals but they get memorable & beautiful to look at. Date wears brown, and somehow that colour merged with the green waters & hues of the boats & oarsmen.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
But didn't you like the scene where Kade waits a long time at the dock wanting to speak to him & he comes sailing in his boat half drunk & singing away with Joi? That tuneless song is so catchy! And he sings at the top of his voice too! It's like a Las Vegas limo, his boat - comes with its own wine bar.... hahahaaa ....... This production has all these little gems of the scenes as if they're incidentals but they get memorable & beautiful to look at. Date wears brown, and somehow that colour merged with the green waters & hues of the boats & oarsmen.
Yup. Whoever color coordinated this whole lakorn deserves an award.

greenmangoes

sarNie Egg
Actually Rheung hinted they can both work practically everywhere (even at the drinks table). After a bit Kade understood it's like a mobile office, they way they did it. And when she followed Date one time, he was working - beyond the cock fighting & bar area is the Ajaan temple which not everyone can enter. If the public had said he drinks all day Date would have welcomed that observation because that's the impression he wanted people to have (while he worked in secret under that drunk guise), but coming from Kade he can't take it.
I hope I'm doing the reply correctly:
Episode 7: I took their conversation as, Kuhn P don't lie to me, I know what you are really doing and it isn't drinking. And Kuhn P got annoyed because she caught him. :)

Dude, I'm obsess with this lakorn!! Everyone here are like detectives but they share for free. Lol

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope I'm doing the reply correctly:
Episode 7: I took their conversation as, Kuhn P don't lie to me, I know what you are really doing and it isn't drinking. And Kuhn P got annoyed because she caught him. :)

Dude, I'm obsess with this lakorn!! Everyone here are like detectives but they share for free. Lol
Cause we are all too deep in BPS hole we cannot escape :risas3::risas3:

Okay I'd go back 10 pages back cause that's where i remember i was last at

It's not true. Haha. It's just a rumor. Weir is clean.
I second that. Don't believe in rumors.

Bella is not stupid. I truly believe she won't stand by a man who will cheat on her or treat her badly. She can choose to have anyone she wants right now and she is with Weir.
She said he makes her happy and seems like she thinks with her heart. Good for her and I choose to believe Bell and Weir over some rumors.

Last edited: