[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Not to me but I don't scare easily lol. Except for dolls and clowns.

Not really if you can't stand to watch Janie. But the script is pretty tight once the story gets going. What I did was watch Ep.1 then skipped to Ep.10 and went from there. Ep.10 is when Bella finds out about the cheating.
Lol dang girl that's like skipping the whole lakorn!
Hehe me too #TEAMJACOB
Omg I was team Jacob since my book reading days. Unfortunately I didn't watch the motion picture cud I didn't like the two lead. It dang the guy they cast ad Jacob was hot. Did they ever write his story with the daughter?

Edit

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I liked Great with Nychaa too but I LOVE Nychaa with Tono!!!!! They had great chemistry.

I want to see Pope with Nychaa too. She is my fav. newbie. She is so cute! Too bad, he had a bad attitude against her in Sapai Jao. :fighting3:
Yes yes NoNi!!!! They are too cute!!

Come on someone cast Pope and Teaw now!!!!! I want romance drama!!!!

Oh, so hard to be good.....but I need to sleep so saying good night without causing trouble tonight. LOL

Going to check out Taew and JJ tomorrow. Anyone else? It's like supporting the little brother and sister. :)

I liked Great with Nychaa too but I LOVE Nychaa with Tono!!!!! They had great chemistry.

I want to see Pope with Nychaa too. She is my fav. newbie. She is so cute! Too bad, he had a bad attitude against her in Sapai Jao. :fighting3:
That lakorn make me want to find someone as gentle as Tun likewise haha. I haven't watch Sapai Jao yet, patiently waiting for someone sub fully the whole episode or I'll be frustrated.

Last edited: