[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

moonsilk

sarNie Egg
I'm not Thai so I really just get snippets of what is to come in this forum and other sites. I like the video of itsTheodore. She shared these in the dropdown button:

Update about season 2: Things that are going to happen in season 2
1. It will be in the era of Pra jao sua (aka Luang Sorasak in this season) as a king, to the era of Pra jao Tai sa
2. One of Karakade's sons will be the leading male character
3. Leading female character will be from the future
4. Pra-ek and Nang-ek will still be Pope and Bella
5. The story will not be about France, but will be about China
6. Economic warfare (don't understand what it's about either but that's all it says)
7. Tao Tong Kipma will still be in season 2
8. The youngest daughter of Karakade will play an important role in the story
9. There will still be fun scenes of the maids

OK, SO IS THIS STILL ABOUT KARAKADE AND POR DATE or ABOUT THE KIDS BUT HAVING THE FACES OF POPE AND BELLA?!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I absolutely hate stories like that. I'd never ever support going back to the cheater. But I really want to watch this because of Bella....out of all her dramas she has the best makeup and styling in this...from what I could see in MVs.

In the end its always Pope for you:risas3:...no matter who you start with...no matter if you find other men hot, dreamy, drool worthy....after BPS...you'll always come back to Pope:clap::thumbup:
Haha. It'll always come back to him!

Where do I watch this? Can't find it anywhere with eng subs.
There are subs, but it's incomplete. Check out alwaysameena's fb page!

Saved!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Gotta love Got’s reaction! Did KF ratings drop bc Got and Alex wasn’t on screen much? When I come back to this thread, y’all jumped like 3-5 pages. I can’t keep up. Phatman, you so funny
My speculation is most likely. Haha. Achaan and Gun are a boring pra'nang.

Lol..long title haha and who the smarty that thought of that title? I'll have to check it out to see their chemistry.

Same. The two leads weren't good enough but yes Taylor lautner was totally BAE. And no they never did go back to his story with the daughter. It would've been a good storyline as she is his fated mate..sucks.
If you wanna see how comfortable they are with eachother go watch clips of them in Ruk Tong Oum! It's like they're acting as themselves.

Jumped for 8 pages and I am still blur. Foursome? LOL :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
You need some cold compress?? Haha .

There's one part I don't understand, and why P'Pin & P'Yam tripped Kade up. They told Kade to wait at the pier with food & drink & a washcloth for Date, and supposedly this is what she's been doing daily (Mae Karakade). She didn't believe it but waited anyway (a long time until she fell asleep) & when he returned her saw her sleeping. But he refused anything she gave, and that made her like a fool. I find that a very uncomfortable moment, another opportunity for him being hurtful to her but don't know why Pin & Yam made her do it. Even Jumpa & Prik watching from the house were unhappy - as if Kade is a harpie.
I think it's because Karakade does it anyway even though Date doesn't accept that's why Yam and Pin told her to go do it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm not Thai so I really just get snippets of what is to come in this forum and other sites. I like the video of itsTheodore. She shared these in the dropdown button:

1. It will be in the era of Pra jao sua (aka Luang Sorasak in this season) as a king, to the era of Pra jao Tai sa
6. Economic warfare (don't understand what it's about either but that's all it says)

OK, SO IS THIS STILL ABOUT KARAKADE AND POR DATE or ABOUT THE KIDS BUT HAVING THE FACES OF POPE AND BELLA?!
Um. I don't really want it. Hahaha.

THE GAME PART AT THE END IS SOOO FUNNY ! LMAO they all must have really like Game of Thrones hahaha PJ wants to be Jon Snow, and Pope to him is Ramsay Bolton :risas3::risas3:
Prang was super good. I can see she is smart and intelligent. Popella were probably having too much fun they couldn't think properly. I want more behind the scenes like this where someone takes you around and tour the set.

wannaknowlakorn

sarNie Egg
I know. Was just about to say that. It's been a week since BPS officially ended. What do we do now??
Maybe rewatching BPS, but it’ll only makes me craving for more. And for now, i dont think i can watch any other lakorn esp the one after bps (that has jj and taew). Im still bitter w/ ch3 with the way they treat bps

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Y'all moving sooooo fast! Why was I even worried that this thread would die down after BPS is done?? Hahahah we really know how to have fun here (with all the threesome stuff hahaha) :risas3:

Was catching up on the pages on mobile and it's sooooo difficult to reply and stuff so now I can't remember/locate the replies I wanted to make in response to lolll

How they gonna work out why their son romancing someone who looks just like his mother.... :rolleyes::confused12:
And another case of fem lead coming from the future though? Didn't think they would wanna do it AGAIN.

Last interview Rom Paeng will start writing Prom Likit in July. Now it's in research process.

Anyway, I really want to see how they make the movie of it. How can they recreate the magic of the story in 2 hour movie?
I hope she takes whatever time it needs to write a decent story. It seemed like a lot of thought was put into BPS's book, so it would be excellent if Prom Likit live up to that standard too!

So the movie's just gonna be a movie version of the drama adaptation? Or another interpretation of the book? Idk why but my impression of the movie would be like the whole time wasn't another version of the story - but kinda like continuation of sorts hahaha. And if it's just the same cast replaying the same story - what is the intention other than jumping on the bandwagon of milking BPS? What is the movie's value add?

Clearly, all the adaptations, remakes and stuff following BPS baffles me :')

Last edited:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile

Thanks for sharing...
1. So Got will be in season 2 too....YESSS:thumbup:
2. 3. 4. Ok now I wish they had chosen a different timeline if they had plans to re cast Pope and Bella as leads.....and here they are saying main lead is the son and lead girl will again come from the future....very contradicting...this is.
Kade and Date would be in their 40-50 if they do go for this timeline, right? How long exactly after Luang Narai reign did Luang Sorasak reign come?
5. Thats good but please get better wigs...
6.7. That will be interesting to see....
8.9. Can't wait to see...

@phatman alwaysmeena fb is down ...I think.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maybe rewatching BPS, but it’ll only makes me craving for more. And for now, i dont think i can watch any other lakorn esp the one after bps (that has jj and taew). Im still bitter w/ ch3 with the way they treat bps
I've been trying to wean myself from BPS and it's not working. I still find myself watching FIN scenes.

Y'all moving sooooo fast! Why was I even worried that this thread will get quiet after BPS is done?? Hahahah we really know how to have fun here (with all the threesome stuff hahaha) :risas3:

Was catching up on the pages on mobile and it's sooooo difficult to reply and stuff so now I can't remember/locate the replies I wanted to make in response to lolll

How they gonna work out why their son romancing someone who looks just like his mother.... :rolleyes::confused12:
And another case of fem lead coming from the future though? Didn't think they would wanna do it AGAIN.

I hope she takes whatever time it needs to write a decent story. It seemed like a lot of thought was put into BPS's book, so it would be excellent if Prom Likit live up to that standard too!

So the movie's just gonna be a movie version of the drama adaptation? Or another interpretation of the book? Idk why but my impression of the movie would be like the whole time wasn't another version of the story - but kinda like continuation of sorts hahaha. And if it's just the same cast replaying the same story - what is the intention other than jumping on the bandwagon of milking BPS? What is the movie's value add?

Right? What's the point of making a movie if it's just a replica? Unless this time they focus on Date and Sri's story.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks for sharing...
1. So Got will be in season 2 too....YESSS:thumbup:
2. 3. 4. Ok now I wish they had chosen a different timeline if they had plans to re cast Pope and Bella as leads.....and here they are saying main lead is the son and lead girl will again come from the future....very contradicting...this is.
Kade and Date would be in their 40-50 if they do go for this timeline, right? How long exactly after Luang Narai reign did Luang Sorasak reign come?
5. Thats good but please get better wigs...
6.7. That will be interesting to see....
8.9. Can't wait to see...

@phatman alwaysmeena fb is down ...I think.
Really???!! I didn't even get a chance to watch some lakorns there!

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Right? What's the point of making a movie if it's just a replica? Unless this time they focus on Date and Sri's story.
Yeah! Unless they tighten the loose parts of the lakorn's writing - like including the great bits of the novel which they decided to take out from the lakorn for I-have-no-idea-what-good-reasons hahaha. eg. like you said, Date and Sri's part which would have made Date's character so much fuller than he is in the lakorn.

I will feel bad for Popella if they had to play the same characters doing the same things again... :risas3::rolleyes:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile

Chinese do that all the time....they have done drama and movie version for every super popular book...dramas are always a huge hit....but the movies always always suck big time. Ten miles of peach blossoms, Just one smile is alluring, My Sunshine.....drama versions of these books were great successes but movies changed the cast, cropped the story, spent lots of money on costumes, CGI and expensive location shoots but still were huge disappointments.
I hope since BPS movie is being done by Broadcast the same as the drama.....and since they are getting the same cast, I think....this should work but they'll need to bring in something fresh in the story to interest the audience....coz we already know the story....we don't need to watch another version of the special episodes...ch3 already did that.:BangHead:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Chinese do that all the time....they have done drama and movie version for every super popular book...dramas are always a huge hit....but the movies always always suck big time. Ten miles of peach blossoms, Just one smile is alluring, My Sunshine.....drama versions of these books were great successes but movies changed the cast, cropped the story, spent lots of money on costumes, CGI and expensive location shoots but still were huge disappointments.
I hope since BPS movie is being done by Broadcast the same as the drama.....and since they are getting the same cast, I think....this should work but they'll need to bring in something fresh in the story to interest the audience....coz we already know the story....we don't need to watch another version of the special episodes...ch3 already did that.:BangHead:
Hahahah yesss I was thinking the same.
But for Chinese productions, it's different because they're different productions, different adaptions and cast - they didn't change the cast because they're meant to be different productions by different companies anyway
(I would argue though that the movie version of Just One Smile is Alluring is not as shitty as the other two's you mentioned :rolleyes: - I actually find it to be an adaptation of its own right.)

...That's why it's kinda not what I expect of a Thai production.... like I'm sick of Chinese productions doing it all the time, to the point they start announcing drama AND movie version of stories nobody even cares that much about. Then they engage in some sort of competition with each other - so pointless. As for BPS, if it's the same cast and production team, then it would be strange to be adapting the exact same story. That's why I agree with you, there needs to be fresh elements introduced.

CPY

GotomySin
My speculation is most likely. Haha. Achaan and Gun are a boring pra'nang.

If you wanna see how comfortable they are with eachother go watch clips of them in Ruk Tong Oum! It's like they're acting as themselves.

You need some cold compress?? Haha .

I think it's because Karakade does it anyway even though Date doesn't accept that's why Yam and Pin told her to go do it.

So funny!