[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Khun Loong is the best. He is so so charismatic
Have you seen this?
https://instagram.com/p/Bh4OZx_gvpg/

Have you seen Pope’s when someone gave him a palm? He was funny and spat on it (sound rude but it was done as a joke and it was funny) lol
Sometimes my instagrams posted here turns green blanks will take while to see but just the stills he's gorgeous. Single guys usually have that look about them when they're that age. I love the smile.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Awww Neung Dao is not doing as well as hope and some are saying it's due to withdraw from BPS. I'm a bit sad cus I don't think it is. I think it is because of the story itself. Even if it's some things are new such as Kantee, it still has some typical storyline too it: nangek being sassy, praek being serious, bickering between the pranang, bad guys, good guys, secrets, spy, war, drama, dark moments, etc.

BPS on the other hand was light. The only dark moment was the beginning when Karakade died. The storyline was new. New type of time travel/body switch. Nangek was always cheerful, there was only 1 bad guy and he didn't dominate screen time. The whole lakorn was light and bright.

I didn't want to compare but when I saw some starting to wonder if their rating was low due to BPS, it's like um no not really.
Let's hope it will pick up later; I like James and from the behind scenes seems he worked very hard on this.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Now my sem is pretty much over, I'm making some gifs and so rewatching bits and pieces of BPS haha

This has always bothered me but I never got to say it - I don't know if it's just me but I've always been pretty bothered by how much eyeshadow and shimmer were being spammed for Kade's eye makeup... pretty sure there isn't this technique of makeup back in the 17th century right...? :facepalm: Hahaha it's kinda distracting because I will always end up looking at her shiny eyelids when there are close up shots. :risas3:

And I can't imagine I'm only getting to rewatching the LSP scenes now for good and in full seriousness - and I realise I can't get enough of this shit wtf!!! I have been replaying that bit over and over, and I just can't imagine THEY. JUST. STOPPED. THERE. LOL. But I've always love the grandeur, elegance portrayed for a supposed love scene, especially thanks to the recital of the LSP poem! (ahem!) And then there was Kade looking initially kinda confused when Date goes in for a kiss after literally asking her about boats and shizz. LOL. And offering to *TEACH* is just soooooo sweet and romantic, idk gosh I can't get over that. Honestly, this will go down in history as one of the most iconic romantic TV drama scenes (at least in my books haha).

I know I said I was gonna write a review of sorts after my sem is done, haha. Not sure if I will still get around it. :risas3:
Yea it's romantic because Date was like waiting for signals.... I can't over either that break in his voice when he asked if she's played boats. She misunderstood thinking it's those huge trading ships (big boats haha); this is his cue. And while you're at it can you spot if that's Kade's bedroom or Date's? Because the bed positions for both their rooms is different (hers is in a tight corner flushed against the wall; and his in the cold compress scene has that ante room or study beyond it).

Rosi

Wifey #42
This parody got me laughing..lmao...What Mae ying Janward choose to do when Mae Karakade throw a betal nut on her? This clip contains Khun P' and Joi too..:risas3:

Janward can move fast after all! So it's Mae Karakade who somehow forced them to fall in love!! Grrrr .... bad day for Kade when she makes her appearance.
And did you see how most identical they made P'Pin? She almost turned human.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DID SOMEONE SAY “FULL FRONTAL”?????
View attachment 14201

Edit!!! Sorry, you guys said “full profile”... my mind was in the gutter as usual :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Hahaha. Hold your horses lady. The boat is on its way. Hahaha.

Now my sem is pretty much over, I'm making some gifs and so rewatching bits and pieces of BPS haha

This has always bothered me but I never got to say it - I don't know if it's just me but I've always been pretty bothered by how much eyeshadow and shimmer were being spammed for Kade's eye makeup... pretty sure there isn't this technique of makeup back in the 17th century right...? :facepalm: Hahaha it's kinda distracting because I will always end up looking at her shiny eyelids when there are close up shots. :risas3:

And I can't imagine I'm only getting to rewatching the LSP scenes now for good and in full seriousness - and I realise I can't get enough of this shit wtf!!! I have been replaying that bit over and over, and I just can't imagine THEY. JUST. STOPPED. THERE. LOL. But I've always love the grandeur, elegance portrayed for a supposed love scene, especially thanks to the recital of the LSP poem! (ahem!) And then there was Kade looking initially kinda confused when Date goes in for a kiss after literally asking her about boats and shizz. LOL. And offering to *TEACH* is just soooooo sweet and romantic, idk gosh I can't get over that. Honestly, this will go down in history as one of the most iconic romantic TV drama scenes (at least in my books haha).

I know I said I was gonna write a review of sorts after my sem is done, haha. Not sure if I will still get around it. :risas3:
I agree. This bed scene is the most romantic bed scene without much skinship. I applaud whoever thought of it. Rom Paeng??Btw is that how the book went too????

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Girl everything that you said is so on point! Basically I have no life after BPS, like I'm always on Bella or Pope IG and stalking the others cast IG like crazy. If I see a pic of them I get super excited and happy for the rest of the day. I mean who the heck does that right?!

I'm not so bothered by Kade eyeshadow as I was busy looking at her lip lol .
Me too!!! I pretty much follow the whole cast so there's something new everyday since there's twenty of them. Hahaha.

I wasn't bothered by the eyes, I was more bothered by the fake lashes .Haha. Sometimes they're there sometimes they're not.

OMG, after reading all these posts on this thread, this thread should be renamed,
"[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee RATED R" LOL
Haha. Well if we must warn people. . . we should.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Let's hope it will pick up later; I like James and from the behind scenes seems he worked very hard on this.
it's a good lakorn, Taew is pretty sassy and cute. James is handsome when he gets serious. lol'

Hahaha. Hold your horses lady. The boat is on its way. Hahaha.

I agree. This bed scene is the most romantic bed scene without much skinship. I applaud whoever thought of it. Rom Paeng??Btw is that how the book went too????
The script writer is known as a master too!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Janward can move fast after all! So it's Mae Karakade who somehow forced them to fall in love!! Grrrr .... bad day for Kade when she makes her appearance.
And did you see how most identical they made P'Pin? She almost turned human.
I was amazed at the drawing. It looks so beautiful and lively. As u said, P'Pin cartoon looks like real human being.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
:facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

For REAL it should be rename. I bet it'll draw more people into the thread too HAHA

Why are we such pervs?
If Date didn't start his French kiss none of this would've happened. Hahaha.

I'm waiting for the halfway point to binge watch ND but I saw the ratings and it's ok no? Are they comparing it to BPS? Cause BPS is a whole different beast. I think people don't realize that a big part of BPS ratings came from people who don't watch lakorns but they picked up BPS specifically. Those people aren't going to pick up another lakorn so easily.

But ND's ratings are right in line with the avg. of Ch3 lakorns. It's only 2 episodes too. BPS started out with a 3 something. Why the early freak out? I am curious to see if JJ and Taew have chemistry.
BPS started out worse. Hahaha.
I agree we should let NFD air a few more episodes.

I think airing Neung Dao now or later would get the same results because of the storyline and casts. BPS was just a special lakorn with all the right casts and fresh storyline. Kom Freak got the most benefit from BSP because Got was also in BPS at the same time, imo. Even tho ch7 went with BPS, they were still doing fairly good with ratings. They keep a 5 ratings most of the time. It’s still hard for ch3 to go up against ch7 regardless.
Do you by any chance know the ratings for the other channels? I'm curious to see what difference BPS made.

I didn't realize they changed the director of Matt and Nadech's lakorn to P'Mai. I hope there was a good reason for that and not just because P'Mai hit it big with BPS.

Also he said the rerun is starting May 11, not the 7th like previously reported.

No clue what the reports were for. We don't get that much off topic do we? I mean there's at least one post on every page gushing over Pope or the hot men of BPS. That's good enough for me.
May 22th??? That's around the corner! Oh dang who's up for the evening rerun! Meee!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Have you guys seen this MV?

Pope is nice looking in here.
OMG I was wonder why the girl in Kom Faek playing Dok Mai looked familiar, it was because I saw her in this MV!!! OMG it's bupphae saniwaat! HAHA. I think she's pretty and looks like Aff. She pities Pope? Well, I pity her in because she's Got's mistress! Haha. Karma? So pretty much she cheated on Pope and gets her karma by being modern Luang Sorasak's mistress, who goes by the name of San (for inSANe). HAHAH

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
This parody got me laughing..lmao...What Mae ying Janward choose to do when Mae Karakade throw a betal nut on her? This clip contains Khun P' and Joi too..:risas3:

the heck lol I missed this! lol Yes see they should turn BPS into a cartoon with more kid friendly stories. It doesn't have to follow the lakorn or the novel but like add some adventures for Mae Kade and the servants lol. Oh and the cartoon needs to look a lot better than this and look a little more like the real characters lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think Bella is one if those girl that looks good even without makeup, girl is a natural beauty inside out. And her in that dress is sexy. Not a lesbian or anything but she got nice booty and I like her lip lol.

One day with Bella
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiEvTUEDJUv/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiFGbUiDfO-/
Dayum she's sexy. Why can't I look like that? HAHA.

View attachment 14222

Our Petracha last night.
I can't stop thinking about that kiss. . . I love how we call him "our" haha. Yes, he is our's and only our's.

I saw many tweets comparing Neung Dao and BPS.... Funny thing is that Arjan Chipracao and Por Deur (Got) are all in Kom Faek, BPS and Neung Dao..:risas3: the scene stealer men have been working hard.

Ok..back to comparision. Some tweets are saying that how the cast speaks in BPS sounds more beautiful/ smooth/ natural to the ears than in Neung Dao though they are both setting in Ayutthaya period. Viewers are so used to the words "Or Jao" and how soft they sound when asking "Chai Ruer Mai?"

I don't watch Neung Dao coz of time constraint at the moment. So I don't know how it is going. But the storyline sounds quite good to me. I was hoping at least the rating stayed the same in ep 2 coz I see some potentials in it. James, Taew, Aum, Deaw, Phet, and those veteran actors they've got.:(
Yes they are working their butt off!!

He's apologizing for the special eps disaster after fans complained. It's not even his fault since that was all Ch3 but did Ch3 come out to clarify? Nope, they let P'Mai, K'Nong, Rom Paeng, Bella, Pope etc. to clean up their mess. Ch3 did BPS so dirty. I still don't understand why it was 15 eps and not 16 when the script looked like it was 16 eps. Rom Paeng did mention that she understand they only ordered 15 eps and already set the air dates for BPS but why couldn't they change it? Especially after it was a hit.

I'm just saying one pic of Pope is enough to bless the entire page. Especially when you guys' posts aren't even innocent. Can we just post a pic of him like normal people? Nope, gotta add in some rated R and LSP stuff along with it :risas3:.
Awe. I feel bad that they have to bear the grunt. Wth was Ch3 thinking anyway???

You know that's not how we roll in here. . . ?

Ch.3 is showing true colors. I am sure people can see that it's not P'Mai, P'Nong (well, maybe a little bit... doesn't Broadcast gets revenue share on these episodes?), Pope, Bell's fault on these special episodes. People should write complaints to the big bosses who are profiting from BPS.

I think it's pretty much rated R after LSP or did we go downhill after the horse talk?

Um. I think it started going downhill when Kade saw those shirtless men. . .

Haha right! :risas3: and I remeber Pope said during the BTS of the part that she was trying to get on the boat "so big" LMAO

I've seen a few chinese covers out there and now I'm hoping to see a Korean too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiFBh8ZDm75/
OOO I like that guys voice where can I hear the full version??

Pope and his teachings/quotes. lol. They are good thoughts actually.
I laughed at #5 because I thought of that too, about looking for silver linings in situations. He is talking about looking at the positive side during the news on being a player stuff... he said at least that took care of people wondering if he was gay in the past. LOL So true, in Thailand, you know you made it if you have a gay rumor. He is quiet, an artist, preppy looking so yeah, I can see why people were suspicious.

Here is the vid:
OMG we need subs. Haha.