[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes you can make it ahead of time and store them in the fridge up to a week. If you guys eat those small green plums it's good with a different type of sauce. Crush 4 cloves of garlic with chilis, sea salt and 3 pinch of sugar. (I just had that today :pancarta:)

That prawn sauce is good on everything. When I want a quick lunch, I just fried up some eggs crispy and eat it with hot rice and the sauce. So satisfying.
Oh good, thanks for the tip. A week is fine. The one with sea salt? Can try that too. I'm not sure which green plums you meant though, there's quite a few here of different varieties - but I guess it works on Thai guavas too right? That's plenty here. Yeaa that sauce I made it drip the way Date was with that huge prawn in that scene. I think you need to tell people what a shocker delicious difference such a simple dip made - if you haven't already. I've been to Thai restaurants here, the most dips they have it's just fresh chilli & a bit of lime sauce. BPS is wonderful!

The other thing is I wrote to 7-Eleven here & forwarded them the Bella/Pope video about stocking our shelves with BPS inspired dishes & desserts. On Thursday they replied! Their PR department is looking into this & will reply soon!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Awe.....is this a sign??? Haha.
Mint is very cute - she was with James Ma & Bomb. Will she work out ok with Got though? We want tempestuous chemistry when it's Got, right? Will he get it with Mint?
And who's Pat? (boy, so many new names to learn, didn't know there's this many stars in competition)

Rosi

Wifey #42
Episode 8

I know this is cruel, but when Kade landed on Por Date's lap at the races Janward not only saw the royal boat went past but also Khun P's Sam Pao sailing away.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 8

I know this is cruel, but when Kade landed on Por Date's lap at the races Janward not only saw the royal boat went past but also Khun P's Sam Pao sailing away.
Hahaha. And that was the beginning his LSP. Hahah

Lol yes because we are all supposedly nice and should be able to talk about anything now that the lakorn is over. And Chris Evan was HOT!!

All the Chris’ are HOT. Waiting to drool on Captain America next week. Don’t like opening weekends. LoL.

Have you guys seen this Chis Pine singing about all the Chris’ in Super hero movies. There are Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt and Chris Pine. It’s SNL monologue so it’s hilarious

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh good, thanks for the tip. A week is fine. The one with sea salt? Can try that too. I'm not sure which green plums you meant though, there's quite a few here of different varieties - but I guess it works on Thai guavas too right? That's plenty here. Yeaa that sauce I made it drip the way Date was with that huge prawn in that scene. I think you need to tell people what a shocker delicious difference such a simple dip made - if you haven't already. I've been to Thai restaurants here, the most dips they have it's just fresh chilli & a bit of lime sauce. BPS is wonderful!

The other thing is I wrote to 7-Eleven here & forwarded them the Bella/Pope video about stocking our shelves with BPS inspired dishes & desserts. On Thursday they replied! Their PR department is looking into this & will reply soon!
These are green plums, really sour but so good with the chili salt
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTnPbPRAqfz/

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hahaha. And that was the beginning his LSP. Hahah
You could be right there. Because the next day he went to look for Arjaan, if she's here to stay. Before this he never bothered to find out more about her, so why now?? And after he got home he seems to love her (my eyes have never gazed anyone else). He's indeed setting the boat into motion.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG... he looked different! Kinda bloated.
Btw, didn’t know he was back doing stuff. Last I heard was he was gone from a lakorn set and was MIA of sorts... eek
I know me too. After his MIA from his family scandal I stopped following him. He seems to be coming back slowly appearing on shows and such. He even went on a show with his kids. I wonder if his relationship is better with Ploy now.