[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You're just saying that in case it isn't Bella pairing up with him right? Lol.

But yeah Pope and Bella will have BPS the movie, BPS the sequel, so that's plenty. We need to spread the 2 of them around to others.
Hahaha. You got me! Jk. Jk.

I honestly think I'll be fine if Bella did end up in WKK, every 1 out of 10 great love stories are tragic no? Hehe. My Aom and Tik had two great lakorns, one was happy the other was sad, but I like the sad one more. But like you said it's too much of them in the next few months/years. They need to be shared around first. I don't wanna be selfish. If they've had enough of other people then they can pair up forever and I wouldn't mind. Just like KA. Hehe.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha. You got me! Jk. Jk.

I honestly think I'll be fine if Bella did end up in WKK, every 1 out of 10 great love stories are tragic no? Hehe. My Aom and Tik had two great lakorns, one was happy the other was sad, but I like the sad one more. But like you said it's too much of them in the next few months/years. They need to be shared around first. I don't wanna be selfish. If they've had enough of other people then they can pair up forever and I wouldn't mind. Just like KA. Hehe.
How about...MEW!!!! :cheer: They need a tragic ending!!!! Lol jk jk

Let it be Taew!!! How booked is she right now?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How about...MEW!!!! :cheer: They need a tragic ending!!!! Lol jk jk

Let it be Taew!!! How booked is she right now?
Haha. No Mew! I love Mew, but she's had her time with Pope. He needs a new girl. I think Taew is fine, but the girl needs a break from historical lakorns too! Haha. I can't think of anyone else tbh. Is that all of Ch3's actresses?? Haha. Why do I feel like there's no one else except Bella? No Margie. . . .um

Like online? I haven't found it but I wasn't looking too hard. I found a long summary on Pantip and posted it somewhere among all these pages lol. I'll see if I can find it.

Nope, not a happy ending and not a remake.

ETA: summary on page 550. My granny self doesn't know how to link it directly. Also the summary pretty much Gives away the ending and the big points of the story so be warned.
Thank you @jeanie1
Oh ... I don't like sad endings. I don't have much to look forward to on Pope's future lakorns then... Not planning to watch the drug addict one either. *sad* . Why would P'Nong put Pope in a sad lakorn????? We need a swoon worthy a lakorn for him.

Thank goodness, there is BPS movie to look forward too.....

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
27A4C4B9-EDDB-435A-9076-AECCDC68A0F4.jpeg
Haha. No Mew! I love Mew, but she's had her time with Pope. He needs a new girl. I think Taew is fine, but the girl needs a break from historical lakorns too! Haha. I can't think of anyone else tbh. Is that all of Ch3's actresses?? Haha. Why do I feel like there's no one else except Bella? No Margie. . . .um
There’s Matt, but she might a little taller than Pope

View attachment 14408
Pope is a funny one to guess... I thought Ploy Cherman would be too much of a woman for him but OMG, he was so swoon worthy in Samee Tee Tra and he handled her so well. So I guess, it could work with Matt but you are right, she might be too tall for him..... I like her though.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Pope is a funny one to guess... I thought Ploy Cherman would be too much of a woman for him but OMG, he was so swoon worthy in Samee Tee Tra and he handled her so well. So I guess, it could work with Matt but you are right, she might be too tall for him..... I like her though.
Yeah, I like her too, but yeah they could work. From the picture I posted, they good great next to each other.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No Taew for sad ending please. I am still crying over her Rak Nakara.

Give it to a newbie. lol
AND Nakhee. . . I'm still pretty hurt too. Haha.

Thank you @jeanie1
Oh ... I don't like sad endings. I don't have much to look forward to on Pope's future lakorns then... Not planning to watch the drug addict one either. *sad* . Why would P'Nong put Pope in a sad lakorn????? We need a swoon worthy a lakorn for him.

Thank goodness, there is BPS movie to look forward too.....
You must open your heart and accept him as who he is .. . .

View attachment 14408
Matt!! I wanted Matt too, but yeah she's a little tall. Who cares! Haha. They look ok next to eachother. She's pairing with Na and Na's pretty short too so maybe she'll be fine with Pope!!! We'll just give Pope some insoles and have Matt wear flats. Hahaha.

#popematt
#popeeranee
#peerapope
#mattope
Anyone? Hahaha.

Edit: I just realized we have everyone there '89+ and then we have Pope an '82~er. See how he just blends in so well! I don't mind Yaya either. Recently she's looking more and more mature. . . though I haven't warmed up to her completely yet. Hehe.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The book readers on Pantip say n'ek should be from the older gen, like Ploy's gen. Most wanted Noon.

Then the 2nd n'ek could be from the current gen like Taew, Mew etc but from what I can tell the 2nd n'ek doesn't spend that much time with the king. Her time is with the 2nd and 3rd p'eks.

And actually some fans rather have Pope as the 2nd p'ek, not King Mangrai but I can't see K'Nong making him 2nd. Maybe to Ken T would be ok, as a generational thing. Or Tik.

AND Nakhee. . . I'm still pretty hurt too. Haha.

You must open your heart and accept him as who he is .. . .
Oh, How could I forget Nakee. But, she was so awesome in the ending that I felt satisfied. She showed them who's boss. lol

what? What? I opened my heart already to Pope but must I put up with all these new dramatic roles? I'll just go back and drool on Khun PiSoot and Khun P'Meun. hahaha

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Ok man you guys never take a vacay from posting lol. So apologies if this was posted but Got and Bella have an event tomorrow! Today Thai time I guess. I'm excited for the pictures of modern Karakade and modern Luang Sorasak to get people's imagination going again.

And Pope confirmed K'Nong asked him to be in Wiang Kum Kam. He doesn't know who with, reporters asked if it was Bella and he said he doesn't know.

K'Nong also confirmed BPS movie happening for sure. Same crew, cast everything but they're going to make it different from lakorn. The aim is for next year.
Thanks for the info :).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I would like to see him pair up with Jui. They actually look good together in Samee vitra
They did! While watching the show I'm just like why couldn't Anne have cast Jui as Kaung!! Haha.

The book readers on Pantip say n'ek should be from the older gen, like Ploy's gen. Most wanted Noon.

Then the 2nd n'ek could be from the current gen like Taew, Mew etc but from what I can tell the 2nd n'ek doesn't spend that much time with the king. Her time is with the 2nd and 3rd p'eks.
Oo. I'm ok with Noon. But wait Noon looks too old for him. Haha. Ploy looks good with Pope, but her lips are a no no!
How many pra'nangs are there??? Haha.

I would like to see him pair up with Jui. They actually look good together in Samee vitra
eeeeek.... That's one person I can't handle. Especially after Jui Push.
I skip Samee for the story and Jui but just recently watched it for Pope. I skipped most of her scenes. She gives me a headache.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh, How could I forget Nakee. But, she was so awesome in the ending that I felt satisfied. She showed them who's boss. lol

what? What? I opened my heart already to Pope but must I put up with all these new dramatic roles? I'll just go back and drool on Khun PiSoot and Khun P'Meun. hahaha
Yes open your heart to all the sides of our Tanawat. Actually it's okay. It's better that way because I'll get him all to myself. Muahah.

Yes open your heart to all the sides of our Tanawat. Actually it's okay. It's better that way because I'll get him all to myself. Muahah.
You can keep the druggie and I'll keep Khun PiSoot? DEAL?
Oh, we can share Por Date if Karakade doesn't come after us. :p

Last edited: