[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Neyiah

sarNie Egg

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hehe. Oh gosh...yes and BPS also makes a lot of us into dirty thinker.

Ah..now thats make more sense . I like that!

Btw..this clip was when they introduce BPS..watching the couples walking toward the stage, they really have no ideas that BPS is going to take Thailand and other countries by storm.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiWAib4jj0T/
@pangiaxiong - How does this work?
1) Before every movie, before everything even started filming they will have this opening walk?
2) Or the movie is done but not yet aired & they do this to introduce the first episodes?

Either way the soundtrack itself is already a stunner, I would watch films based alone on its beautiful theme songs

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That's what I'm worried about! Haha.
They can't be that cruel. . . can they.

just think about it, when did p'Mai actually had time to really do a director's cut when he went on two vacations right after and had to start working on Nadech/Matt's and Boy/Jui's lakorns? I bet those "director's cut" were supposed to be shown in the specials but the channel decided to bank on it and air a rerun.

just think about it, when did p'Mai actually had time to really do a director's cut when he went on two vacations right after and had to start working on Nadech/Matt's and Boy/Jui's lakorns? I bet those "director's cut" were supposed to be shown in the specials but the channel decided to bank on it and air a rerun.
Yes, that's why he came out to say sorry when the fans are upset over the 3 special episodes. I think ch.3 did that on purpose so they can get more ad sponsorships for the re-run on May 11.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes, that's why he came out to say sorry when the fans are upset over the 3 special episodes. I think ch.3 did that on purpose so they can get more ad sponsorships for the re-run on May 11.
So majority of the new scenes will most likely be in the last episode lol.

Man with the original airings we got up to like 550? With the reruns, are we going to get up to 1000 pages? lol

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Maybe there's no meaning. He's just using that excuse to have her stay longer with him and Kade literally mean half moon isn't as beautiful as when its full. Hehe
Date's thinking is deep sometimes. Hehehehehe[/QUOTE]

But he liked her poem which says the moon that walks beside you on the ground is precious & rare (a woman) while the moon above (the real moon), although very beautiful is boring for having always been there & good for nothing but just for the light. He started to take a real good look at her as a person because of the poem.

At first he had these romantic notions of the moon when he was battling poetry out with Mae Janward - he's probably saying she's the beautiful moon. But Kade's take on it makes him see the moon in another perspective. I'm afraid the moment Kade finished her poem Mae Janward & her moon poetry got thrown out the window.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
*Recap Ep. 5*

Khun P': The moon is beautiful.
Kade : Too bad it's only half moon.

In my intercept, the half moon means one sided love/ or confused infatuation of Khun P' towards her.
OMG...thats exactly what I thought as well. Half a moon=one-sided feelings. That's why when Kade said "The moon is beautiful but too bad its only half a moon"...Date looked kind of upset. Look at his face when he asks her next...when will he get to hear her song...when its full moon? He is talking about his feelings....and when Kade kind of dissed the half moon....she's saying I'm not interested....remember she saw him and Janward flirting through poems just hours before and also she sees him as a mean stuck-up guy who hates her guts and who keeps insulting her without caring if they were in front of company or not. Kade only started getting affected by his closeness after the cold compress scene....before that he seemed more affected...

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Have you guys seen this? BPS vs KF for Got's characters and who's skills are better....

The vidder gave the win to Pra Jao Sua because he can kill with Muy Thai skills/bare hands. Did you see his moves on that elephant?????
He's very energetic this guy, @lakornkiki plenty of nice sleek moves. I like his face it's full of grit & oh so serious! PJ looks this wonderful too in the scenes at the temple but they didn't push him to fight this way.

Can anyone confirm when's the next big awards giving show in Thai entertainment? Their version of Academy Awards & what's it called? I'm looking forward to it - for the first time watching because I'm rooting for BPS and want to see all the happy faces of the cast. Can you imagine people like Pin & Big & the rest they've been in the business for so long it'll be wonderful to see them all capping BPS climax with this joy.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Have you guys seen this? BPS vs KF for Got's characters and who's skills are better....

The vidder gave the win to Pra Jao Sua because he can kill with Muy Thai skills/bare hands. Did you see his moves on that elephant?????
Yes I love his moves on the elephant. He has such great forms, very beautiful.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I don't think he'll ever leave it either. Hehehe. I want me a Por Date who will still be into me even though we're old. . . .

I wasn't sure about that either. What did she really mean when she kept saying it's only half a moon?? Does she mean he looks at things too beautifully and that he should wait for the real thing??
Yes. At this part of the conversation she didn't even have an inkling that he's starting to like her. She admires only a full moon not only that it's beautiful but for her it's open to many possibilities - the rock concert she went with P'Eang, and music which gets her. Half a moon for Kade is not good enough; that's why she laughed in his face (& quietly called him Crazy Muen).

CPY

GotomySin
Date's thinking is deep sometimes. Hehehehehe
But he liked her poem which says the moon that walks beside you on the ground is precious & rare (a woman) while the moon above (the real moon), although very beautiful is boring for having always been there & good for nothing but just for the light. He started to take a real good look at her as a person because of the poem.

At first he had these romantic notions of the moon when he was battling poetry out with Mae Janward - he's probably saying she's the beautiful moon. But Kade's take on it makes him see the moon in another perspective. I'm afraid the moment Kade finished her poem Mae Janward & her moon poetry got thrown out the window.[/QUOTE]

@Rosi2 , you got that right!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
OMG...thats exactly what I thought as well. Half a moon=one-sided feelings. That's why when Kade said "The moon is beautiful but too bad its only half a moon"...Date looked kind of upset. Look at his face when he asks her next...when will he get to hear her song...when its full moon? He is talking about his feelings....and when Kade kind of dissed the half moon....she's saying I'm not interested....remember she saw him and Janward flirting through poems just hours before and also she sees him as a mean stuck-up guy who hates her guts and who keeps insulting her without caring if they were in front of company or not. Kade only started getting affected by his closeness after the cold compress scene....before that he seemed more affected...
Lovely the way you explained it @hdee - agreed Kade has no feelings until much later. You feel it's after cold compress, I think it's more after he told her to look in the mirror. She can't sleep after that, and he can't either. His face is so huge on my screen smiling away in his green nightshirt.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong - How does this work?
1) Before every movie, before everything even started filming they will have this opening walk?
2) Or the movie is done but not yet aired & they do this to introduce the first episodes?

Either way the soundtrack itself is already a stunner, I would watch films based alone on its beautiful theme songs
I think its number 2, after everything is done and they introduce the lakorns with the casts.

Oh def, the opening with the Ost was very beautiful and that alone caught my attention right away. So yeah, like you said, I would've check out the lakorn just with the OST.

.......................and someone did take it lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiWSc2KgahJ/

CPY

GotomySin
I think its number 2, after everything is done and they introduce the lakorns with the casts.

Oh def, the opening with the Ost was very beautiful and that alone caught my attention right away. So yeah, like you said, I would've check out the lakorn just with the OST.

.......................and someone did take it lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiWSc2KgahJ/

The OST opening is enchanting itself.