[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I took that line to be him still holding onto his attitude somewhat, making sure that Kade didn't think that he liked her. Cause Kade was acting all weird and trying to avoid him but that's cause she had a guilty conscience about stealing the poem lol. But yeah it could be taken either way.
Good news, Pope said his lakorn with Chippy should be airing soon.
Lol:facepalm:...that makes more sense...:thumbup:....I think I was mislead by his knowing smirk....I blame Pope for making my brain slow.:risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I usually don't care for time travel plots I find them too far fetched, but I love BPS. Somehow the storyline is delightful. I'm glad I stopped by because I like Bella & Pope.
Agree. It's a hit or miss for me. BPS is definitely a hit!
Haha.

Yes that's
Yes that was one of the most disappointing omission of this story...that they didn't let Kade share her real identity with Date....there was no rule forbidding her from telling him the truth. This way she could've told him about the real karakade, her sister and how she needs to do good in her name so that she has a chance to be reborn. Maybe they could've shown Date regretting his actions a bit, causing the death of a person.
Yes. Exactly what I want! Since the screenwriter came to say that the reason Reung ordained for life in present time was due to his karma she should incorporate it into the lakorn too.

Ahh this is the part I wish someone could tell me of Kade's poem. It's plagiarised, true, but isn't it from a recent King of our (Kade's) times instead of someone from the 16th Century? It'll be a mistake won't it to take a poem that Por Date or anyone in that room would recognise, so I thought the King she apologised to for stealing his work is from the 21st Century. And it's her guilt which makes her think he knows it?

You're probably right again about Kosa Lek's intentions, because Kade did gave him something odd to ponder that afternoon.

Khun Loong is a cool one = yea, maybe he knows she can save herself.
I feel like all the men were already enchanted by her so I don't think anybody had bad intentions.. . .except Date. Haha.

My interpretation of that scene was he liked the poem not the one who thought of it. Meaning he doesn't like Kade, he likes the poem. The reason he even gave an explanation was because Kade gave him a weird look as if "oh you have feelings for me?" And he trying to protect his ego had to reassure her he still doesn't like her. And yeah her guilty conscience just assumed he may have known she didn't write it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I bet they lied
Lok..saw that. Very funny..gotta buy insurance in case you time travel to ancient time and break your back hahaha.

OMFG :mad:. Ch3 pisses me off for the last time. They lied to us about the special and just when they gonna rerun..they pulled this sh*t!
I bet they lied about that English sub too!

SEE! I was REALLY innocent when posting this as in "blowing breath on each other's faces" but you guys will make it dirty. Always corrupting my sweet innocent mind in this thread. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Hahaha. We just need to not talk because everything gets blown out of proportion!
:pancarta:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Girl that was all I thought about while spending time with my bf shopping. He was getting so annoyed :pancarta:. I was looking at a purse and he was like that doesn't look like your style and I said "I saw Mae Karakade carrying this on her ig" he left me at the store :risas3:

May 11 will be the start of another unproductive 2 weeks :pancarta:
2 weeks? Is it airing everyday?? That'll be good because if it airs less than that we'll have an unproductive 8+weeks. Haha. Again!

Sigh. . . . still so bummed about their page. I hope they get back up. They came back during BPS' s run so they must come back!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I took that line to be him still holding onto his attitude somewhat, making sure that Kade didn't think that he liked her. Cause Kade was acting all weird and trying to avoid him but that's cause she had a guilty conscience about stealing the poem lol. But yeah it could be taken either way.

Good news, Pope said his lakorn with Chippy should be airing soon.
Oh yay!! Who's gonna be watching it with me???? Anyone???? No one??? Hahaha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Just saw the posts about the subbing team's FB. That's really a bad situation for all the international fans.
Are the subbers on AF? We should send them some support messages and yes, be careful... it is an open forum... so don't post here but message them . They must be sad today.
The subbing team wasn't harming anyone, so sad for them - and us. But the world is full of jealous people.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lol, it’s because of the short and tall guys, huh? Charlie St. Cloud is the one starring Zack Effron, right? I’ve never seen that one.
Yes. But most brotherly movies are made sad. That's one of the best Zack Effron films. Although the brother is much younger, you'll get the picture - of the ties between them. Sad but a beautiful movie no less. Ahh maybe am feeling a bit down with what's happened to SJDK today, they don't deserve it.