[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I remember the script to something like this. Muen: that far away you can see Rheung??! Kade: Even if it's much further, I would!! @phatman, so far I can't even blow up his pix and you know it's his underwear haha
Hahaha. Seriously. He looks so anti-heroic. :nut:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
It's sad, but a happy ending. Haha.

On KCP. Really? I thought the beginning was draggy. Haha.
My heart ached for Ruj. Poor boy haha

Yeah, I thought so because I couldn't really stand watching them repeatedly pulling and pushing with each other without fastforwarding. :yawn: Switzerland arc were happier days.

We are so close to the rerun y'all. I wasn't really happy with a rerun so soon, but after seeing the teaser I'm ecstatic. Haha.
Ch.3 better not mess our feelings again. Haha. I'm just gonna wait for the extra scenesssss.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
My heart ached for Ruj. Poor boy haha

Yeah, I thought so because I couldn't really stand watching them repeatedly pulling and pushing with each other without fastforwarding. :yawn: Switzerland arc were happier days.

Ch.3 better not mess our feelings again. Haha. I'm just gonna wait for the extra scenesssss.
I didn't like their Switzerland romance. Haha. I wish it was shortened. I actually liked the push and pull bit. I understand their feelings.

moonsilk

sarNie Egg
I’m not trying to be mean to Ch3 but for a channel where majority of the actors and actresses are mixed...? And half of BPS’s main cast are mixed... I think they have King Narai’s mindset more then not...
In the Philippines, 99% of the successful actors/actresses are mixed too

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Chai Ruj was playing hard to get, my poor Rassa!! :(
He was in a dilemma! Haha. I pitied him. He loved her, but he couldn't. He was playing the, what do you call it, noble idiocy card? Haha.

Btw what event did Prang and Pope have today??

They were singing in front if their intimate scenes! Haha.