[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Of course!!!!! The more the merrier..we are a thread full of welcoming fans.

So I'm watching Plerng Chimplee right now and no wonder Nat Maria had jealousy problems with Bella. My gosh the love scenes in there were HOT!!!
Is plerng chimplee good? I have contemplating whether to watch or not to watch. Cause i know how hot Aum’s stare could get and im still in Popella La- la Land

Neyiah

sarNie Egg
Oh dear, i watched this interview with sub and noted how close among the team, very funny. Haha
0:39 Pope teases Bella
1:42 Bella's perv eyes and said "sexy!sexy!"
3:18 Bella teases Pope about Suzy and imitate his "Mind your own business"
Her (Bella) all appearance here is so funny, could someone make those gif (1.42 and 3.18) for me please.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G1L9zLqytN8maUF1K74SnFsZ4x-v1-tX/view?usp=drivesdk

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
By the way, i'm not sure if it has been shared here yet. Regarding why Reungrit has the same face as Khun Reung. There are 3 reasons Rompaeng (the author) gave on her FB and it got reported by Morning news of Ch3 later.

1. People might not reincarnate with the same face.

2. Reungrit could be a part of Khun Reung family tree. In Bhuddism, you might be born as a member of your close one's family. As we can see Date and Reung are very close friends. It could be.

3. She wants to fool Kade and viewers that Khun Reung is Reungrit...but they are not the same person in fact.:risas3:

:worship2: smart indeed.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
By the way, i'm not sure if it has been shared here yet. Regarding why Reungrit has the same face as Khun Reung. There are 3 reasons Rompaeng (the author) gave on her FB and it got reported by Morning news of Ch3 later.

2. Reungrit could be a part of Khun Reung family tree. In Bhuddism, you might be born as a member of your close one's family. As we can see Date and Reung are very close friends. It could be.

3. She wants to fool Kade and viewers that Khun Reung is Reungrit...but they are not the same person in fact.:risas3:

Honestly, I've always personally believe that the true reason is #3. Lmaoo. It's just a plot device, so we could have jelly Date and Kade feeling a piece of familiarity in the otherwise initially alien era to her. Because I didn't think there was a *super strong* reason to confuse its audience like this... haha Of course #1 and #2 are perfectly reasonable explanations to rationalise and back up #3. #1 though, could be argued against - because why Reung and not any other random person's face? But #2 would counter-argue and explain things - if it were true!

It's cool that we got a canon explanation for it, nevertheless. :p

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Honestly, I've always personally believe that the true reason is #3. Lmaoo. It's just a plot device, so we could have jelly Date and Kade feeling a piece of familiarity in the otherwise initially alien era to her. Because I didn't think there was a *super strong* reason to confuse its audience like this... haha Of course #1 and #2 are perfectly reasonable explanations to rationalise and back up #3. #1 though, could be argued against - because why Reung and not any other random person's face? But #2 would counter-argue and explain things - if it were true!

Haha..yeah. at least she explained us.

Anyway, have anyone got some more info regarding Prom Likit and its plot?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh dear, i watched this interview with sub and noted how close among the team, very funny. Haha
0:39 Pope teases Bella
1:42 Bella's perv eyes and said "sexy!sexy!"
3:18 Bella teases Pope about Suzy and imitate his "Mind your own business"
Her (Bella) all appearance here is so funny, could someone make those gif (1.42 and 3.18) for me please.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G1L9zLqytN8maUF1K74SnFsZ4x-v1-tX/view?usp=drivesdk
Oh goodness. Hahahahaha. They're so funny. Pope is seriously too cute. I want a gif at 1:31! He's like showing off to his stylist "yeah I unbuttoned my shirt, what are you gonna do about it~" Haha. He is soo sexy!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Hmmm. I see. Reason 2 is the better reason, but why must the name be soo similiar though. Haha.

Haha. Yeah it is a good plot device for jealousy. I don't like how one of the twins ia named Reung though. Because there's already a Por Reung. Isn't it a little awkward?

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Of course!!!!! The more the merrier..we are a thread full of welcoming fans.

So I'm watching Plerng Chimplee right now and no wonder Nat Maria had jealousy problems with Bella. My gosh the love scenes in there were HOT!!!
Ahuh..yeap it sure was sexy lol...oh and that force kiss was pretty REAL. I was surprised they show it too but yeah Nat should understand its only works but then she did married a guy younger then her, so I don't know if its a insecure couger thing lol.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Hmmm. I see. Reason 2 is the better reason, but why must the name be soo similiar though. Haha.

Haha. Yeah it is a good plot device for jealousy. I don't like how one of the twins ia named Reung though. Because there's already a Por Reung. Isn't it a little awkward?
It is, lol! But it would make sense to Date, because he knows the true reason why his sons are named like this. Better than him not knowing! Then it would really be awkward~

And right, the names too - so effortlessly similar! A convenient plot device :risas3:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Haha just thought of something. If she's like that then should have married an engineer. My guys in the office (from naval to electrical to piping engineers) the only things they are in contact with are rusted metals at the shipyard.
But like I said, it's a movie where the script calls for a great love between the characters. And they did a terrific job making us believe in such a story; I love that film!
Its a insecure couger thing. Not sure if it apply to all but so far Nat and maybe Noi are feeling insecure. They both married hot praek and they're old. So seeing their hot hubby with younger sexy girls might've activated that insecure couger mode. Lol. Nothing wrong with being a couger..just need to be more understandable ladies

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Well...from the info I gathered from Rompaeng interviews and some audio clips, I have a good feeling that Prom Likit will live up to our expectation. If not better than BPS, it will be at least on the same level.

First of all, Rompaeng started thinking about the plot of part 2 long time ago..that's why she applied to a university for some more literature class but she dropped the course mid way. The plot was already in her head since before BPS started airing. The success of BPS really push her to really make part 2 happens.

Second of all, Prom Likit will be the same genere as BPS "Romantic comedy but based on historical events".

Third, Pope and Bella will be pranang. And we know how big they are right now as an onscreen couple.

Forth, a lot of cast might stay the same in part 2. We know viewers are already attach to those characters, it's a win win situations.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm going to post it here because it deals with our hot boys .

First of all why such a short segment? Second of all what kind of questions were those?? I was hoping to hear questions actually related to the boys talents. Especially on Got and his preparation for San. That role is no joke to play. What I understood was pretty much they discussed the roles the boys are in currently, their hobbies, the six pack, their dieting and finally their significant others. . . . :facepalm:? For reals 3zaap?

Poor Earthz almost lost his life in a car accident though. :eek:
I saw his six pack and almost didn't survive hehe. Was that really Earthz shooting? Dang Hot Guy sure good at it!! And he almost went to Heaven?:eek: thats why he need to stop buying so many expensive cars, wondering if he do car race?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ahuh..yeap it sure was sexy lol...oh and that force kiss was pretty REAL. I was surprised they show it too but yeah Nat should understand its only works but then she did married a guy younger then her, so I don't know if its a insecure couger thing lol.
Real forced kiss??! Ok. Queuing it after Samee Teetra. Hahaha. Padiwarada will have to wait. I just now realized Ch3's top three actresses have all been paired with these two top veterans: Andrew and Aum! Taew with Andrew in MLM:Raed and with Aum in Pieng Chai Tee Poo Pan. Matt with Andrew in Meun Kon Lah Faak Fah and with Aum in Fai Nai Wayu. Bella with Andrew in Wimarn Mekhala and with Aum in Plern Chimplee. Hahahah. No wonder they are the top actresses!!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Well...from the info I gathered from Rompaeng interviews and some audio clips, I have a good feeling that Prom Likit will live up to our expectation. If not better than BPS, it will be at least on the same level.

First of all, Rompaeng started thinking about the plot of part 2 long time ago..that's why she applied to a university for some more literature class but she dropped the course mid way. The plot was already in her head since before BPS started airing. The success of BPS really push her to really make part 2 happens.

Second of all, Prom Likit will be the same genere as BPS "Romantic comedy but based on historical events".

Third, Pope and Bella will be pranang. And we know how big they are right now as an onscreen couple.

Forth, a lot of cast might stay the same in part 2. We know viewers are already attach to those characters, it's a win win situations.
I agreed. Just that little teaser and already 3M views. I'm sure PL will do just fine.