[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

naimisha

sarNie Egg
Anything after Popella is a disappointment is to be expected @naimisha, warning heeded with thanks haha. I think we're beginning to learn to live with that. Why else do you think we're like people who've lost lovers here - as the saying goes can't get wet when totally drenched in a bath, can't get filled after a full meal, and can't get to sleep no matter how you try. We're clutching at straws with other movies & it's not helping so far.
To be fair if it had been before BPS it would have been a fun story with slight drawbacks. The negative effect of too many expectations I guess

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I'm back with another fic.

Some author's notes first, though.

So, I've been regularly writing stories for 8 years with various genres. Angst is one that I find most interesting. For you who have no idea, angst is the kind of genre that will frustrate you, make you emotional, or even cry.

If you're me, you'd know that writing cheesy, sweet bubble gum fic is ..... well. Boring.

So this fic is not about Karakade and Khun P' but about Pope and Bella. And it's so my kind of angst. Over the years, I've made my readers cry a lot.

If you could take that and would like to try:

Here's the new fic:

5 Times Pope Didn't Answer When Bella Asked A Question and 1 Time He Did: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1342982/

It's fiction, ya, fiction. Haha. Don't hate me afterwards.

Love,

Lia
GIRL! I demand you to write the second part right now. You can't leave me with Bella crying in the end! Lol. Y'all, I suggest you to listen to Plerng Chimplee OST Puer Ruk Puer Tur meanwhile reading this. It will set you in the mood.

Rosi

Wifey #42
GIRL! I demand you to write the second part right now. You can't leave me with Bella crying in the end! Lol. Y'all, I suggest you to listen to Plerng Chimplee OST Puer Ruk Puer Tur meanwhile reading this. It will set you in the mood.
Bells' Nuernang looks so different from Kadesurang, especially in the opening scenes. Maybe because she's supposed to be an innocent village girl whereas Kade is feisty! Love her in that black velvet peasant dress.

I dare not read @Calligraphy now you say that at the end @ladylia257 has Bells crying. I will wait for the 2nd bit and read it together!! haha..... thanks for reading it first and the warning!!

CPY

GotomySin
So that's why he looks so like Boy!! Only taller I think. You have to look twice, three times in the early KCP scenes to ensure it's not Boy and yet you think it is!! hehe..... Yaa @CPY thanks for translating, I thought it is again his best friend like Switzerland. Pope is so cute when he first saw the child in the nursery he's more excited than the father. His hair is standing up & then there's goofy smile I cannot stop laughing
No worries. Nong Thana is good. Another younger brother of Nong Thana and Boy is Pat.

CPY

GotomySin
I'm back with another fic.

Some author's notes first, though.

So, I've been regularly writing stories for 8 years with various genres. Angst is one that I find most interesting. For you who have no idea, angst is the kind of genre that will frustrate you, make you emotional, or even cry.

If you're me, you'd know that writing cheesy, sweet bubble gum fic is ..... well. Boring.

So this fic is not about Karakade and Khun P' but about Pope and Bella. And it's so my kind of angst. Over the years, I've made my readers cry a lot.

If you could take that and would like to try:

Here's the new fic:

5 Times Pope Didn't Answer When Bella Asked A Question and 1 Time He Did: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1342982/

It's fiction, ya, fiction. Haha. Don't hate me afterwards.

Love,

Lia
Reality is harsh. I am attracted to this.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It works okay for me so far. I only had problems with it while watching the Ken & Namtarn story Majurat See Nam Peng. That will hang for a while several times, and then I try changing the servers at the bottom Openstream or EVideo & it's alright.
Oh lucky you!

Help!! What is a piled high Kung Pao boat?? One piece missing in a jig saw of conversation between Kade & her 2 girls Pin & Yam.
Sorry phatman I thought you know Thai haha
I don't remember that scene! Haha.

Don't use the standard server on that site...try to use others....streamango, Kvid, rapidvideo work the best for me....and sometimes openload.
I have tried those, but they don't work well, unless they just take a long time to load and play? I'll try it again later today. Haha.

I want the t-shirt. Wonder if it ships to the US.

ladylia257

sarNie Egg
Eyyyy, I need time lah, lol. Maybe in a week.

Never heard that song. I'm so green when it's related to Thai entertainment. Will try to hear that song.

@Rosi but waiting is the art of reading fanfics, hehe. Kidding. Won't force you to read now. It's ok if you want to wait until it's finished.

@CPY I'm attracted to write this kind of fic as well. Thank you for reading.

CPY

GotomySin
I do not think so they will ship outside of Thailand. I asked them but got ignored. I am watching live raw another lakorn. The phrase 'ta ma ta reur' was there. Oh geez...

Rosi

Wifey #42
Eyyyy, I need time lah, lol. Maybe in a week.
Never heard that song. I'm so green when it's related to Thai entertainment. Will try to hear that song.
@Rosi but waiting is the art of reading fanfics, hehe. Kidding. Won't force you to read now. It's ok if you want to wait until it's finished.
@CPY I'm attracted to write this kind of fic as well. Thank you for reading.
Hey @ladylia257 if you stay in this thread long enough you'll learn my won'ts don't often have a lasting power, true enough I caved in in the minutes it took to run to the kitchen to get a cold drink! But I like it @Calligraphy gave a yell that way & paved the way what to expect hehe. I love it, girl!! That's some piece of writing!! There's Kadesurang (happiness & light) & Nuernang (the pain of love) in your Bella, as well as the Bells who is probably what she's really like in real life. You probably don't know Nuernang but watch the video as Calligraphy suggested, you'll understand why. Somehow I feel the real Pope is in many ways as you see him too, and wouldn't it be something if this fiction is true? Some hearts are bound to break before we get to the end of the second part of your story, and I'm not speaking of of just Pope, Bella or Weir either!

Rosi

Wifey #42
And I am on my way there. Hahaha. I don't like three noisy annoying side characters, but I will endure. Haha.

Looks like our babe had a photoshoot!
He's got a lovely jacket on, and looking so handsome. Is he like Peter Pan he seems to get younger and younger! I like that closeup when he's looking straight into the camera; always so gracious when interviewed

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Ahhh I post before I saw this so ok my question about Got is answered lol.

So with the history of Mae Malee's sons. They have titles in the kingdom due to one of the son was given the duty of looking after PraJao Tai Sak since he was a kid.

Man thank you for the spoilers!!I am excited!!! :aaaaa:
Welcome, dear. I am so excited too for this second installment. :cheer:
Oh I don't want to spoil the image I have of them - in old make up, no matter how good it's done it always doesn't look gracious. Rather they have new actors to come in.
I agree. I don't mind other older actors to play their roles

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
This is out of topic but I really want to see something like this happen again on the upcoming award shows for BPS. This is Pete (the one who sing "Or Jao Ery") singing his Bangrajun OST and Prang (our Mae Ying Janward) playing the violin. Man..it's so beautiful. She's so charismatic whenever she plays her violin. :worship2::aaaaa:

Pete and Prang should collab again for BPS..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This is out of topic but I really want to see something like this happen again on the upcoming award shows for BPS. This is Pete (the one who sing "Or Jao Ery") singing his Bangrajun OST and Prang (our Mae Ying Janward) playing the violin. Man..it's so beautiful. She's so charismatic whenever she plays her violin. :worship2::aaaaa:

Pete and Prang should collab again for BPS..
Dang she looks beautiful!