[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well, waddaya know?? You & @pangiaxiong have a shared interest! Hurayyy to not pretty but can act actresses!

Err, how come nobody shipped Arjaan Chieprakao with anyone. He's actually quite hunky when he was in half meditation on the bench in the temple gardens, one leg folded and one on the floor. Strong jaw, firm face, beautiful eyes....
I thought it's funny this devout, holy man & somebody (was it Kosa Ban) said he took to drink because France was damn bloody cold.
Because their Ajaan is a platonic character. Hehe. There's no one to ship him with.

I love this smiling pic of them after you know what!

It's almost like Pope is smiling since Date rarely smiles. Hehehehe. I'm feeling giddy all over again!

I joined in around 380 plus pages, I think. I got to know of this quite late - when it's airing Episode 13 but didn't know of the private sites where there's subs until later. Funny thing about these threads they tend to start when there was just feelers, not knowing who's the hero or heroine, or is it really going to happen. And them bam! 50 pages of wondering who's in the final run. And then some more before production, and so on. What often results is the final dedication to the end product could be just a few pages heheheeee. Proud to say this BPS thread is a lot different!
Yup. BPS is different. It only garnered a few pages from when the cast was completely decided. So all these 700+ pages are actually a result of the lakorn. There's some threads that have 500+ pages before the airdate and only acquire 50+ pages after the actual lakorn. *ahem*@ Yah Luem Chan. Hahaha. My AnnTik failed me. . . I will have to say BPS thread has come a long way. Haha.

Lol! That is so true! That's just like the description of the Plerng Chimplee thread. There was more pages talking about the pre-production more than the post-production.
I will also add NY's Japanese themed lakorn. 900+ pages before airdate! That's impressive! However, during its air time only 200+ pages came about.

Good news, we'll get to see Pope and Bella at an event together soon. Minister of Commerce confirmed they tapped P&B to promote Thai fruits for Thai and China markets. There's gonna be an official festival May 18-23 with an all you can eat durian buffet lol. But they haven't said for sure which day P&B will be there.

I'm going to die laughing if we get a feeding durian scene between them, like they did with the mango. :risas3:Please make it happen.
Hahaha. Omg. Durian??? Wth. This is not a joke I see. This prime minister is obsessed with BPS, I'm kind of worried. Haha.

What's with the host on the extreme left who's just sitting there? When they were interviewing the 5 Jutathep boys she was extremely agile & chatty & danced a lot. Here she's just looking them over & don't look happy either. I felt bad for PJ, Pope & Louis they had to run their own steam talking about the film. But they're so entertaining despite this lack.
I think her parts got cut off in the subbed video. She's usually all over hot stuff. Haha.

LOL I hope they like durian. :p I personally dislike it - it's really a love or hate thing.
I don't think I've really tried durian before. Haha.

Wish I can ride this too
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bij4tf9AyAN/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bijp3ZXgZAY/

Hot Guy / Earthz and some of the cast got an award, probably for the same thing, characters.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BijY_VuHwm4/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BijeVY_nFqu/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BijbcZQHDRg/
Earthz looks good here
But I don't see Mr.Big there...hmm...:confused12:

On another note, so proud of everyone!
He looks soooo different from his costume. I would've never guessed he's this hot. Hahah.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Because their Ajaan is a platonic character. Hehe. There's no one to ship him with.

It's almost like Pope is smiling since Date rarely smiles. Hehehehe. I'm feeling giddy all over again!

Yup. BPS is different. It only garnered a few pages from when the cast was completely decided. So all these 700+ pages are actually a result of the lakorn. There's some threads that have 500+ pages before the airdate and only acquire 50+ pages after the actual lakorn. *ahem*@ Yah Luem Chan. Hahaha. My AnnTik failed me. . . I will have to say BPS thread has come a long way. Haha.

I will also add NY's Japanese themed lakorn. 900+ pages before airdate! That's impressive! However, during its air time only 200+ pages came about.

Hahaha. Omg. Durian??? Wth. This is not a joke I see. This prime minister is obsessed with BPS, I'm kind of worried. Haha.

I think her parts got cut off in the subbed video. She's usually all over hot stuff. Haha.

He looks soooo different from his costume. I would've never guessed he's this hot. Hahah.
That’s so true, some threads have 500+ pages before it aired and gets only 200 or less during air time. BPS is special, it grabbed so many viewers attention and surpassed everyone expectations. I’ve been in this thread since they finalized the casts, but doesn’t comment all that much. I do like reading everyone’s comments on here though.

I love eating durian. It you can get pass the smell, it’s so yummy. Haha, it’s an acquire smell and taste.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That’s so true, some threads have 500+ pages before it aired and gets only 200 or less during air time. BPS is special, it grabbed so many viewers attention and surpassed everyone expectations. I’ve been in this thread since they finalized the casts, but doesn’t comment all that much. I do like reading everyone’s comments on here though.

I love eating durian. It you can get pass the smell, it’s so yummy. Haha, it’s an acquire smell and taste.
Yeah the smell is pretty bad especially the lower grade one. I like the Monthong one better, sweeter and less fragrance. Too bad we only get frozen onea here in the states and the "fresh" ones are actually prefrozen then shipped to the U.S.

I too peeked in from time to time since the announcement of the lakorn in 2015. I was excited cus i was a fan of Pope from Dok Som See Thong. Never really thought it was gonna get made.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah the smell is pretty bad especially the lower grade one. I like the Monthong one better, sweeter and less fragrance. Too bad we only get frozen onea here in the states and the "fresh" ones are actually prefrozen then shipped to the U.S.

I too peeked in from time to time since the announcement of the lakorn in 2015. I was excited cus i was a fan of Pope from Dok Som See Thong. Never really thought it was gonna get made.
I didn’t know that durian has different grade. I don’t eat them all that much because they do get expensive. I can’t handle the “fresh” ones cus the fragrance is stronger than the frozen ones.

I started liking Pope ever since Sapai Jao so I went back to watch some of his older lakorns, but haven’t finish anyone of them. I have a habit of not finishing a lot of lakorns. I find his character funny and stubborn.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Wish I can ride this too
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bij4tf9AyAN/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bijp3ZXgZAY/

Hot Guy / Earthz and some of the cast got an award, probably for the same thing, characters.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BijY_VuHwm4/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BijeVY_nFqu/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BijbcZQHDRg/
Earthz looks good here
But I don't see Mr.Big there...hmm...:confused12:

On another note, so proud of everyone!
They are real historical figures...prop to the cast for bringing those characters to live. Cool that they are getting recognized.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahahhaa.... living under a rock. Then I'll probably try grab a copy in July when I'm in thailand.
Well time to come out girl! Haha.
Come play with us!!

Oh? Did they add this in after watching BPS while they're in production or was it in the original original script? hehe.... makes you ponder!
I'm not sure. I think both were filmed relatively around the same time although BPS started almost a year earlier.

I didn’t know that durian has different grade. I don’t eat them all that much because they do get expensive. I can’t handle the “fresh” ones cus the fragrance is stronger than the frozen ones.

I started liking Pope ever since Sapai Jao so I went back to watch some of his older lakorns, but haven’t finish anyone of them. I have a habit of not finishing a lot of lakorns. I find his character funny and stubborn.
Haha. I guess I'm too obsessed with him because I managed to finish three of his other lakorns.

Rosi

Wifey #42

Thanks for the videos & pics this morning!

It feels like that, doesn't it? His that biggest, sweetest smile for all the frowns he gave throughout the story.

Amongst those sites I remember it was Ray Lae Saeng Luang & Jam Loey Rak & Morassom Sawat which had pre-production pages full of fans demanding/fighting over who the heroines would be. Some girl would be named & they would shoot her down, or the hero would be such & fans would go all woe haha. Best part is each will show their ship, & failing that would do next best thing - name someone they can live with; and when fitting days comes round the threads would be full oh no! or oh yes! it's this girl or that girl ..... and some would say "I'm not going to watch this, ever" hehe, Very the drama.....

So happy to see Kosa Lek! Kosa Ban! Khun Loong! Mae Malee! Everyone a winner. It's so touching to see them all having more recognition & can continue to see each other for something they had shared. Earth's eyes - they're lovely, he's really so goodlooking. King Narai is elsewhere but it's wonderful they carried him in as the king, he does hold that presence.

I only like durians in mooncakes (when it's baked it doesn't smell but tastes good). Thai durians are huge! And only comes in certain seasons; so that Minister is on to a good thing trying to ship them out. Last time he sends them out into the world without fanfare because he had no fanfare, but now he can say heyy!! These are hit stuff that comes from a country which gives you a hit movie!!

Ok, give that white lady benefit of the doubt why she seems rude in not uttering a thing, maybe she's not feeling well. Because she's often all over the pretty boys.

Tomorrow's the night!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks for the videos & pics this morning!

It feels like that, doesn't it? His that biggest, sweetest smile for all the frowns he gave throughout the story.

Amongst those sites I remember it was Ray Lae Saeng Luang & Jam Loey Rak & Morassom Sawat which had pre-production pages full of fans demanding/fighting over who the heroines would be. Some girl would be named & they would shoot her down, or the hero would be such & fans would go all woe haha. Best part is each will show their ship, & failing that would do next best thing - name someone they can live with; and when fitting days comes round the threads would be full oh no! or oh yes! it's this girl or that girl ..... and some would say "I'm not going to watch this, ever" hehe, Very the drama.....

So happy to see Kosa Lek! Kosa Ban! Khun Loong! Mae Malee! Everyone a winner. It's so touching to see them all having more recognition & can continue to see each other for something they had shared. Earth's eyes - they're lovely, he's really so goodlooking. King Narai is elsewhere but it's wonderful they carried him in as the king, he does hold that presence.

I only like durians in mooncakes (when it's baked it doesn't smell but tastes good). Thai durians are huge! And only comes in certain seasons; so that Minister is on to a good thing trying to ship them out. Last time he sends them out into the world without fanfare because he had no fanfare, but now he can say heyy!! These are hit stuff that comes from a country which gives you a hit movie!!

Ok, give that white lady benefit of the doubt why she seems rude in not uttering a thing, maybe she's not feeling well. Because she's often all over the pretty boys.

Tomorrow's the night!!
We have our fair share of shooting down every nang'ek except Bella too! HAHA. Except we do it in civil manner.