[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Oh I wish they would.... wouldn't that be something to be surprised each time these next coming days? Thanks!
Yep indeed. :thumbup:

---------------------------------------
Anyway, don't know if this has been shared yet or not. P'Mai (BPS director) said something like this in his interview in early April. He said it's intentional to make all the boys in BPS look flirty. In those era, boys tend to flirt through eyes and words. That's why we saw Date and Reung kind of flirt with all the girls. Por Duer (Got character) is required to show his facial expression like he is a bad boy.

P'Mai is a really good director. He is so detail. In many scenes, even the focus were on a few characters but we could see other characters in the background were doing their stuff or showing certain expressions that just fit right to the scene. And it came so natural.:clap:

Example:

P'Mai said himself that while Kade and Malee were talking, he showed Clara just right behind Malee. He even showed her reflection through the mirror. It's a technique. No wonder, many people were interested.

Pope must scold Bella like a rapping without taking break in one shoot. He said one take is better. And I think he's right.

In an interview, :p Prang said P'Mai asked her to try her best to look pretty even when she was dying in the water. Her character is required to look pretty all the time. He told her to swim like a mermaid:risas3: Pope, Bella, Prang, and the host were laughing and making fun of him but his techniques actually worked well. :thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Anyway, don't know if this has been shared yet or not. P'Mai (BPS director) said something like this in his interview in early April. He said it's intentional to make all the boys in BPS look flirty. In those era, boys tend to flirt through eyes and words. That's why we saw Date and Reung kind of flirt with all the girls. Por Duer (Got character) is required to show his facial expression like he is a bad boy.

P'Mai is a really good director. He is so detail. In many scenes, even the focus were on a few characters but we could see other characters in the background were doing their stuff or showing certain expressions that just fit right to the scene. And it came so natural.:clap:

Example:

P'Mai said himself that while Kade and Malee were talking, he showed Clara just right behind Malee. He even showed her reflection through the mirror. It's a technique. No wonder, many people were interested.

Pope must scold Bella like a rapping without taking break in one shoot. He said one take is better. And I think he's right.

In an interview, :p Prang said P'Mai asked her to try her best to look pretty even when she was dying in the water. Her character is required to look pretty all the time. He told her to swim like a mermaid:risas3: Pope, Bella, Prang, and the host were laughing and making fun of him but his techniques actually worked well. :thumbup:
Yeah he seems like a very detailed director. I don't know what other works he has done, but I definitely like what he did in here. Everyone did perfectly, no overacting no underacting. Every cast member did their best even if they weren't the focus in a particular scene.

Anyone remember the link to the Today's Show subbed?? Why can't I find it anywhere.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Yeah he seems like a very detailed director. I don't know what other works he has done, but I definitely like what he did in here. Everyone did perfectly, no overacting no underacting. Every cast member did their best even if they weren't the focus in a particular scene.

Anyone remember the link to the Today's Show subbed?? Why can't I find it anywhere.
True...in many Thai lakorn, either there are overacting scenes here and there or the background and extra actors were just there emotionless..he deserves an award for directing this lakorn though there are some flaws as well. I think some scenes deserve a close up shot or some should have been shot from a far.

I watched this lakorn for the plot and Pope only but I came to love all the cast and Bella and Prang caught my attention. U have seen me talking a lot about Prang here..lol...I became her biggest fan after BPS. I saw quite a few people bashing her for not seeing her tears when Gosa Lek was dying. Her character is supposed to be strong and to always keep her look and dignity. She said she is required to show this much emotions within a range (not too much not too low) to fit this character. One of her best crying scene deserve a close up shot was when Janward and Kade were standing up crying side by side watching Gosa Lek dying. I didn't notice that at first because they shoot that from a far until I saw it on my computer in better resolution. Her tears were flowing like crazy in that scene. Prang was bashed for nothing. She did her best. :facepalm: ok...enough ranting now back to praising the director.:p

His other best work is Bangrajun. No wonder I was so crazily invested in that lakorn. Punjan, Prang, Got, Earthz, Mae Prik, Kade's mom, Arjan Chipracao, Noon (P'Yam), A'Ning (Date's father) were in that lakorn as well. Now we can see that Broadcast like to reuse actors they used to work with.

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think I remember reading from somewhere that K'Nong said most of the cut scenes were from the last 2 episodes. I think she wanted to be clear this time around after what happened with the special.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
His other best work is Bangrajun. No wonder I was so crazily invested in that lakorn. Punjan, Prang, Got, Earthz, Mae Prik, Kade's mom, Arjan Chipracao, Noon (P'Yam), A'Ning (Date's father) were in that lakorn as well. Now we can see that Broadcast like to reuse actors they used to work with.
BangRajun and this lakorn were two of his masterpiece. I love the way he directed BangRajun, very beautiful. I'm pretty sure he'll direct Weing Koom Kam too and I'm actually looking forward to it regardless of who the pranangs are because it's a brand new tragedy.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
BangRajun and this lakorn were two of his masterpiece. I love the way he directed BangRajun, very beautiful. I'm pretty sure he'll direct Weing Koom Kam too and I'm actually looking forward to it regardless of who the pranangs are because it's a brand new tragedy.
True..people who missed out Bangrajun should consider giving it a try coz it was that epic both the directing and acting. CG needs to be improved but storyline and stuff were perfect. No wonder P'Nong said Bangrajun and BPS are their biggest projects. These two lakorns were announced almost at the same time.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I'm watching Buang Banjatorn and Prang looks pretty in there.

True..people who missed out Bangrajun should consider giving it a try coz it was that epic both the directing and acting. CG needs to be improved but storyline and stuff were perfect. No wonder P'Nong said Bangrajun and BPS are their biggest projects. These two lakorns were announced almost at the same time.
I agree! That was such a great lakorn. It took 2 years to film too lol wonder if Nadech and Matt's lakorns will take that long as well.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
BJ was good but that ending though and Prang's character at the end though lol. I ship her so much with my Phet but why they gotta ruined that sweet moment at the end. Tbh, I almost threw my drink at my screen...you can tell how much I ship them together and to have them do that..arugh! Not happy. I was praying for another reunion for Phet and Prang. :(

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Example:

I thought that Pope scolding Bella scene was brilliant! One of his best scenes. He could hardly breathe but he sure did it perfect in rapid fire succession. Great direction!! I too marvel at the detailing of the sets, he didn't let up on anything - especially when it's a whole entourage of extras involved. Simple scenes such as Kade playing hopscotch - those not watching her game busied with kitchen chores by the sides; when Date was with Arjaan the men training in their background went on in even more earnest. He even bothered with inanimate things - during the boat race the entire background behind the nobles was covered in a white groundsheet. If you don't wonder you'd think it's part of the royal tentage, but it probably covers what's not relevant to an Ayutthaya period. Louis gripes about being in hell during the church wedding; the director closed all the windows on a hot day because outside it's 21st century life.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
BJ was good but that ending though and Prang's character at the end though lol. I ship her so much with my Phet but why they gotta ruined that sweet moment at the end. Tbh, I almost threw my drink at my screen...you can tell how much I ship them together and to have them do that..arugh! Not happy. I was praying for another reunion for Phet and Prang. :(
Yeah their ending was so heartbreaking. That's why fans wanted a reunion, for closure.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I'm watching Buang Banjatorn and Prang looks pretty in there.

I agree! That was such a great lakorn. It took 2 years to film too lol wonder if Nadech and Matt's lakorns will take that long as well.
I watched bits and pieces of Buang Banjatorn. But it didn't stand out to me. P'Mai didn't direct that lakorn. It was another director of Broadcast. OST and music scores were not used well. Something was lacking. Prang was beautiful but her role was not memorable. But Prang and Mai Davika got quite a good chemistry off screen. They were more touchy than her and Bella.:p

Lol...Blame the script writer for not making Mae Feung love P'Kab. Prang and Peth had a really good chemistry. Prang got to romance Toey as well. Lucky girl. :naughty2: but still Bangrajun introduced me to many good actors and actresses. I meant who didn't cry and shipped the couples.

Yeah their ending was so heartbreaking. That's why fans wanted a reunion, for closure.
We almost got reunion in Cupid Series but Peth got pulled out due to schedule conflict. Now BPS made people ship her with Punjan more. It amazed me that even they had very limited screentime in BPS, their presense were memorable and important.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well they tried to put Phet and Prang in here but Phet took that job where he got to play p'ek instead. I tried watching BJ for PJ but Wawa is one of the few people I can't watch at all.

I hope they do PL first before WKK. I kind of want Pope in a comedy role again after Kham See and since Rit is supposed to be a mini-Kade, and the n'ek is also going to be goofy it could be fun. And Rheung is the mini-Date so I bet we're going to get some fun twin swappings.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Example:

For Prang you should see her in Dao Kaew Duen. She's very elegant there & what makes her character great is she's in total support of the heroine. She's 2nd lead with this guy Kong, and they make a sexy, beautiful pair. (I don't know why this guy don't act anymore there's something attractive about his personality!!) She plays cousin to Aum Artichart's Khun Chai Jan character & he treats her like a sister. Surprised though, why she never paired with him! They look nice together.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I applaud P’Mai. I look forward to his future projects. I think Thai historical dramas are making a comeback. Nakee did very well last year and this year BPS’s success really skyrocketed the genre. I hope the genre continues to be popular because unlike period Chinese/Korean dramas not many people watch lakorns about Thai culture. I’m not Thai but I can’t stop looking at Thai clothes hoping one day Destiny will lead me to fit into one like Karakade’s. Lmao!

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I thought that Pope scolding Bella scene was brilliant! One of his best scenes. He could hardly breathe but he sure did it perfect in rapid fire succession. Great direction!! I too marvel at the detailing of the sets, he didn't let up on anything - especially when it's a whole entourage of extras involved. Simple scenes such as Kade playing hopscotch - those not watching her game busied with kitchen chores by the sides; when Date was with Arjaan the men training in their background went on in even more earnest. He even bothered with inanimate things - during the boat race the entire background behind the nobles was covered in a white groundsheet. If you don't wonder you'd think it's part of the royal tentage, but it probably covers what's not relevant to an Ayutthaya period. Louis gripes about being in hell during the church wedding; the director closed all the windows on a hot day because outside it's 21st century life.
True. I could write an essay just to praise his directing. Have u watched Bangrajun,? Since u love his work, I highly recommend u that lakorn. :pancarta: most of us here have seen that lakorn.

For Dao Kaew Deun, I should see it one day. Thanks for recommend it. I am waiting for Nak Soo Tewada, her new lakorn with Punjan which will be airing this year.
Well they tried to put Phet and Prang in here but Phet took that job where he got to play p'ek instead. I tried watching BJ for PJ but Wawa is one of the few people I can't watch at all.
I think among the cast, Wawwa was the weakest in acting department. Beau as Juang was fine but there were a few overacting scenes. Noon Siripan and Art were top class (excellent). Their couples were the best in acting. The rest, Peth, Prang, Panjun, and Toey were on the same level (very good).

Last edited: