[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
True...in many Thai lakorn, either there are overacting scenes here and there or the background and extra actors were just there emotionless..he deserves an award for directing this lakorn though there are some flaws as well. I think some scenes deserve a close up shot or some should have been shot from a far.

I watched this lakorn for the plot and Pope only but I came to love all the cast and Bella and Prang caught my attention. U have seen me talking a lot about Prang here..lol...I became her biggest fan after BPS. I saw quite a few people bashing her for not seeing her tears when Gosa Lek was dying. Her character is supposed to be strong and to always keep her look and dignity. She said she is required to show this much emotions within a range (not too much not too low) to fit this character. One of her best crying scene deserve a close up shot was when Janward and Kade were standing up crying side by side watching Gosa Lek dying. I didn't notice that at first because they shoot that from a far until I saw it on my computer in better resolution. Her tears were flowing like crazy in that scene. Prang was bashed for nothing. She did her best. :facepalm: ok...enough ranting now back to praising the director.:p

His other best work is Bangrajun. No wonder I was so crazily invested in that lakorn. Punjan, Prang, Got, Earthz, Mae Prik, Kade's mom, Arjan Chipracao, Noon (P'Yam), A'Ning (Date's father) were in that lakorn as well. Now we can see that Broadcast like to reuse actors they used to work with.
Ahhh. He must be the go-to director for boran lakorns.
Earthz was in there too!?? I didn't see!! Well how would I have known. Haha. I only watched cuts.

Hahahahaa....... I need to focus on my studies to finish this year.
Alright I'll let you study. Heheh.

I think I remember reading from somewhere that K'Nong said most of the cut scenes were from the last 2 episodes. I think she wanted to be clear this time around after what happened with the special.
Awe man I want more than that though .. . Pope said there is a lot and he said we won't blame them anymore. Haha.

BangRajun and this lakorn were two of his masterpiece. I love the way he directed BangRajun, very beautiful. I'm pretty sure he'll direct Weing Koom Kam too and I'm actually looking forward to it regardless of who the pranangs are because it's a brand new tragedy.
Except he couldn't save Wawa. . . .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
True..people who missed out Bangrajun should consider giving it a try coz it was that epic both the directing and acting. CG needs to be improved but storyline and stuff were perfect. No wonder P'Nong said Bangrajun and BPS are their biggest projects. These two lakorns were announced almost at the same time.
I watched Art/Noon, Phet/Prang and Panjan/Bo's cuts only. Then watched the finale. I cried my heart out. It shouldn't have ended that way though honestly. Too tragic. At least one couple should've remained. Or at least they should've killed them off one by one throughout the lakorn not altogether at the end.

I watched bits and pieces of Buang Banjatorn. But it didn't stand out to me. P'Mai didn't direct that lakorn. It was another director of Broadcast. OST and music scores were not used well. Something was lacking. Prang was beautiful but her role was not memorable. But Prang and Mai Davika got quite a good chemistry off screen. They were more touchy than her and Bella.:p

Lol...Blame the script writer for not making Mae Feung love P'Kab. Prang and Peth had a really good chemistry. Prang got to romance Toey as well. Lucky girl. :naughty2: but still Bangrajun introduced me to many good actors and actresses. I meant who didn't cry and shipped the couples.

We almost got reunion in Cupid Series but Peth got pulled out due to schedule conflict. Now BPS made people ship her with Punjan more. It amazed me that even they had very limited screentime in BPS, their presense were memorable and important.
I liked the original Buang Banjathorn, so when I heard Mai D. was the nang'ek it was very upsetting. I saw bits and pieces. Nope not good. Haha. The ending was also very lame. I cried watching the original ending, the music and the scene meshed so well. It's definitely one of my favorite endings. . . even though it's sad.

I watched bits and pieces of Buang Banjatorn. But it didn't stand out to me. P'Mai didn't direct that lakorn. It was another director of Broadcast. OST and music scores were not used well. Something was lacking. Prang was beautiful but her role was not memorable. But Prang and Mai Davika got quite a good chemistry off screen. They were more touchy than her and Bella.:p

Lol...Blame the script writer for not making Mae Feung love P'Kab. Prang and Peth had a really good chemistry. Prang got to romance Toey as well. Lucky girl. :naughty2: but still Bangrajun introduced me to many good actors and actresses. I meant who didn't cry and shipped the couples.

We almost got reunion in Cupid Series but Peth got pulled out due to schedule conflict. Now BPS made people ship her with Punjan more. It amazed me that even they had very limited screentime in BPS, their presense were memorable and important.
I know. I'm surprised people have already forgotten Phet/Prang. I shipped them too, but now I like Panjan/Prang more. Hahaha.

Well they tried to put Phet and Prang in here but Phet took that job where he got to play p'ek instead. I tried watching BJ for PJ but Wawa is one of the few people I can't watch at all.

I hope they do PL first before WKK. I kind of want Pope in a comedy role again after Kham See and since Rit is supposed to be a mini-Kade, and the n'ek is also going to be goofy it could be fun. And Rheung is the mini-Date so I bet we're going to get some fun twin swappings.
Was it the Navy lakorn that is probably shelved right now? Haha. It's okay that he's not in here. I prefer Panjan. Hehe. I liked Phet before knowing Mr. PJ, but I'm sorry Mr. PJ won me over.

I can't watch Wawa either.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
True. I could write an essay just to praise his directing. Have u watched Bangrajun,? Since u love his work, I highly recommend u that lakorn. :pancarta: most of us here have seen that lakorn.

For Dao Kaew Deun, I should see it one day. Thanks for recommend it. I am waiting for Nak Soo Tewada, her new lakorn with Punjan which will be airing this year.

I think among the cast, Wawwa was the weakest in acting department. Beau as Juang was fine but there were a few overacting scenes. Noon Siripan and Art were top class (excellent). Their couples were the best in acting. The rest, Peth, Prang, Panjun, and Toey were on the same level (very good).
Yup I watched it mainly for Art and Noon, but became interested in the others. I didn't like Bo's overreacting either!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Alright crew we're gonna have to watch Friday. P'Mai said there is something extra in the first tape. So first part, not really a lot of "cut" scenes but they added in stuff to the already aired scenes. I'm guessing like for example the original scene 3mins long, we'll get to see 4mins of it, an extended version.

But earlier statement stands, he said the totally cut/new scenes are mainly after the marriage. Then P'Nong started gushing about Pope scenes with the kiddies lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You have too many ships girl :nut:
You know me. Buahaha.

#phatlovessailing

Alright crew we're gonna have to watch Friday. P'Mai said there is something extra in the first tape. So first part, not really a lot of "cut" scenes but they added in stuff to the already aired scenes. I'm guessing like for example the original scene 3mins long, we'll get to see 4mins of it, an extended version.

But earlier statement stands, he said the totally cut/new scenes are mainly after the marriage. Then P'Nong started gushing about Pope scenes with the kiddies lol

I guess we'll have to watch to know. Hhaha. They're luring us with a good bait.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
True. I could write an essay just to praise his directing. Have u watched Bangrajun,? Since u love his work, I highly recommend u that lakorn. :pancarta: most of us here have seen that lakorn.

For Dao Kaew Deun, I should see it one day. Thanks for recommend it. I am waiting for Nak Soo Tewada, her new lakorn with Punjan which will be airing this year.

I think among the cast, Wawwa was the weakest in acting department. Beau as Juang was fine but there were a few overacting scenes. Noon Siripan and Art were top class (excellent). Their couples were the best in acting. The rest, Peth, Prang, Panjun, and Toey were on the same level (very good).

ARHHHHHHH!!!!!! This story got Toey!!!!! Why didn't I know of it?????! I will go look for it! Thanks!! I love Toey, he was with Top Jaron & Taew in Khun Chai Ratchanon, the Bomb story of the brothers.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
ARHHHHHHH!!!!!! This story got Toey!!!!! Why didn't I know of it?????! I will go look for it! Thanks!! I love Toey, he was with Top Jaron & Taew in Khun Chai Ratchanon, the Bomb story of the brothers.
Yep..He was in Bomb and Taew part of Juthathep series. That lakorn had 4 couples. Toey was paired up with Wawwa. A tragic love stories happening during a period of wars. Romantic but tragic at the same times. It was a hit lakorn back in 2015. Hope u will like it as much as many of us do.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Awesome :).

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Yep..He was in Bomb and Taew part of Juthathep series. That lakorn had 4 couples. Toey was paired up with Wawwa. A tragic love stories happening during a period of wars. Romantic but tragic at the same times. It was a hit lakorn back in 2015. Hope u will like it as much as many of us do.
I'm sure I will - because of Toey. (But uhhh?? Wawwa????!! Ahh ok, try her out) I like him & the other cute bodyguard in Bomb's story (Techin Pinchatree). Thanks for warnings on the tragic stuff, but it's ok - thing is if I sense the character is doing to die I will watch to the very last minute of his happiest moments & skip that dying part. Crazy things we do to not end up depressed hehe. Like Khun Loong in BPS, I stop at him telling Kade to stay & his sparkling eyes still awake.