[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Thanks @MKfan132! I love the Backstreet Boys, and don't you think they've matured so nicely? Age made Kevin handsomer, and also the others, AJ's voice is the best! And Nick! and Howie, Brian.... so happy he's cured. I can't choose, they're all the same wonderful. One of my favourites is How Did I Fall in Love with You.
Your Welcome hun :), awesome. yes they have agreed, I love them all they are so sweet my favourites are Brian and Nick. Yes I am so happy for Brian also. I can't pick one I have many favourites, but that is a good one for sure.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah its all my fault....I was reading fast to catch up.....suddenly I read spank me kiss me pick me....and my mind went straight to gutter.:facepalm:

Yes yes he has corrupted us all. I still remember how pure we all were when we came here.:angel10:

This reminds me of an episode of Friends....susan sarandon was guesting as joey's co-star..... and instead of an autograph monica asked her to slap her once....:risas3:
Haha. Yeah our pure souls. Never did I imagine we'd become so tainted.

I wonder where it would hurt more the beginning or end? Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think you know I want a Nychaa pairing with Pope after Sapai Jao but @phatman wouldn't let me. People feel she's too young with him. No she's not I thought they'd be perfect (crying hard because I can't get what I want)
Haha. You guys won't let me have my Matt so I won't allow Nychaa either. Humph!

I support you!!!!! :cheer:
Hahaha. Y'all teaming up huh? Where's my crew at??

#teamnotnychaa
#justkidding
#kiddingaboutjustkiddinv

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I watched the rerun and I'm still excited ,I can't wait when por Date falls in love with Kade
I know right! Some how watching it again this tine around it feels even more exciting! I'm happy it's Monday tomorrow. I'm going to be looking forward to Monday's again. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How tall is Matt? I might support that pairing too..actually I will support any pairing except: Janie, Esther, or Margie.
Idk, but she's about the same height as Na? Haha.

Edit: Okay on AFWiki they have her down as 170cm. While Na us 180cm. Na is not 6ft. Hahaha. Isn't he short
They also have Pope at 179cm. Why does he seem shorter than that?

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Does anyone have the latest news - if Great's movie with Bella they're fixing a different plot so it's not a tragedy like the previous version? Want to see them both together but worrying too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If we can cross channel, I would like Pope to pair with Praew.
Um I'd like Pope and . . . . idk who I'd want. I like Now, Green and Min from Ch7 and then Vill from OneHD, but I don't see the compatibility. Haha.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Ya, can try out Pooklook and Sammie Cowell too.
Oh, I haven't gone so far with watching other actors apart from the ones I've just known - the Khun Chai boys, Weir, Aum, Top Jaron, Toey, Pong, Ken & one or two others (ahh, Push & Sean). So the women they're with are the only ones I know. Pooklook hmmnnn not pretty enough for Pope I think. But I like her in that very sad Weir movie, Peuan Paeng.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh, I haven't gone so far with watching other actors apart from the ones I've just known - the Khun Chai boys, Weir, Aum, Top Jaron, Toey, Pong, Ken & one or two others (ahh, Push & Sean). So the women they're with are the only ones I know. Pooklook hmmnnn not pretty enough for Pope I think. But I like her in that very sad Weir movie, Peuan Paeng.
I think her acting. Her chemistry with her pra'eks is also very good, but I don't like her voice and her over expressions. Haha.

@pangiaxiong
Look what just came on my feed!

#gotbellefromsaturdaytosunday
#popellafrommondaytofriday

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Um I'd like Pope and . . . . idk who I'd want. I like Now, Green and Min from Ch7 and then Vill from OneHD, but I don't see the compatibility. Haha.
Ok so Matt is a tad shorter than Pope, ok I'll support too. I'm a fan of Matt's acting... that's all lol.

Yeah Nadech does not look 6ft but are we talking with or without man heels?