[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha. Classic!

MSRFS is Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat. It's a mature lakorn where nang'ek becomes pra'eks mistress because her father did some bad deed to pra'eks father. There are lots of, how do the Thai's call it, "plaam" scenes. Haha. Very adult themed. Kids shouldn't watch that lakorn. The only downside is that lakorn is the crappiest lakorn of all times. Hahaha.
But we had lots of fun in that thread.
And that marks the end of Tui-Kwan ship.
Omg that was a fun thread lol and I was shipping them so hard cus they had so much chemistry but yes the lakorn was horribly executed. Such a shame.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hahaha. Classic!

MSRFS is Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat. It's a mature lakorn where nang'ek becomes pra'eks mistress because her father did some bad deed to pra'eks father. There are lots of, how do the Thai's call it, "plaam" scenes. Haha. Very adult themed. Kids shouldn't watch that lakorn. The only downside is that lakorn is the crappiest lakorn of all times. Hahaha.
But we had lots of fun in that thread.
Oh.... that story..... I've ever read the synopsis & wanted to see but got distracted several times. I recognised the poster I've blown it up a few times to see how attractive or not the leads are (& I didn't mind them). Ok, will put it down for some rainy day. Thanks.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh.... that story..... I've ever read the synopsis & wanted to see but got distracted several times. I recognised the poster I've blown it up a few times to see how attractive or not the leads are (& I didn't mind them). Ok, will put it down for some rainy day. Thanks.
Have you seen Fah Jarod Sai? That's where their chemistry began.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Wait guys, is Pope the new presentor of Air Asia?
Haha that owner of Air Asia said something in the middle after much too happy heehee hahaa heeheee laughter & a "ha ha ha hey you I'm so happy for you & congratulations" to the guy who won a lifetime free travel from the airline .... after all that cordiality he straight away points his hand beyond the guy (like he can't wait to say it), "I'm more happy to see Pope!". I feel so bad for the guy

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Have you seen Fah Jarod Sai? That's where their chemistry began.
I haven't Kitkat516, but have read its plot too. (I had this list of the bests from Lovefia & I searched one by one) It does sounds intriguing at the time but it's also the Arabian headdress thing that stalled me how good would this movie do? Thais in Arabia? But now you've recommended it, I'll have this on my list, thanks.

Mikii

sarNie Egg
Count me in as one of NoNi fans . I'm neutral to them individually but when they are together ,I can't help to "FIN".
There are couple that I avoid even though I like them individually
And then couple that I like when together or separate (Wier and Bella)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I haven't Kitkat516, but have read its plot too. (I had this list of the bests from Lovefia & I searched one by one) It does sounds intriguing at the time but it's also the Arabian headdress thing that stalled me how good would this movie do? Thais in Arabia? But now you've recommended it, I'll have this on my list, thanks.
It's a good love story but kind of draggy. I love the musical with Nat Maria and Mos. It's worth checking out, just wish there were more romance scenes in the lakorn. Kwan played annoying brat very well so well that I wanted Sharif to bury her in the sand dunes :rolleyes:

ladylia257

sarNie Egg
@ladylia257 boy, am I so glad I asked because I did remember seeing your post. I cried along with Bella last night, and I cried with Pope too as he's out there tearful at the moon & wondering if she's looking up at the skies that very same moment. So this is what the pain of love can do to people, huh. You gave a great ending to their story too. No hysterics, no fanfare, no overly declarations of I love you. This no words but the silence of joyous togetherness feels more real, as it's often times the likes of a Por Date & Kadesurang. The eyes and the care says it all. Weir left with wisdom and discretion it didn't hurt anyone, or himself. Well, that's what we're led to believe but that's another tale, right? Thank you for such a very beautiful story; please keep on writing. Love you, girl.

p.s.
1) I had nearly missed this ladylia257, I hope the rest of the guys who've been waiting for you didn't get by without seeing this too.
2) This thread has got to be the best gang of the forum pages - we've got graphic & video artists, writers, chefs, BPS informants and a whole bunch of friends who comes here together everyday for a laugh!!
Thank you so much for reading the story. Hugs!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I really want a new Boran lakorn with Pope Bella!!! I know we have Prom Likit coming but I want something new!! During Kob and Num’s era they made some of the best Boran lakorns! I hope Pope and Bella continue this tradition! Sailohid and Mamia!!!! Lmao! Not particularly remakes but something new!!! Lol

Yup, I was ready to hunt @pangiaxiong down!!!! Lol jk jk. I ship Pope with all his nangeks (minus Esther, their lakorn does not exist :p)
I think it was @leemyis who had to deal with it. I was sorry that she had to take down that fan edit. People are too serious. Geeeez! I was mad for her.

And, Esther... I want to watch Buang but not sure if I can handle Esther either. I’ll wait till I am desperate for more Pope lakorns. Hahaha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think it was @leemyis who had to deal with it. I was sorry that she had to take down that fan edit. People are too serious. Geeeez! I was mad for her. LoL

And, Esther... I want to watch Buang but not sure if I can handle Esther either. I’ll wait till I am desperate for more Pope lakorns. Hahaha
Yeah it was so ridiculous :rolleyes:. I did see a lot of fans from baan PopeMew that thought it was ridiculous too. Once again, the select few making the majority looked bad.