[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Haha that owner of Air Asia said something in the middle after much too happy heehee hahaa heeheee laughter & a "ha ha ha hey you I'm so happy for you & congratulations" to the guy who won a lifetime free travel from the airline .... after all that cordiality he straight away points his hand beyond the guy (like he can't wait to say it), "I'm more happy to see Pope!". I feel so bad for the guy
I need to see this clip! Is he fanboying our Khun P’ Meun???? K, heading to search for clip. BRB

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
Hi guys! I have a question..,was Pope supposed to Star in the My Hero Series with Yam right? But Louis ended up getting his part? Can someone tell me what happened to that? Just curious.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I need to see this clip! Is he fanboying our Khun P’ Meun???? K, heading to search for clip. BRB
You should! Until the host has to pointedly say to him - Is there anything else you want to say to our this lucky winner, haha, to bring him back on track.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg that was a fun thread lol and I was shipping them so hard cus they had so much chemistry but yes the lakorn was horribly executed. Such a shame.
Where you there too?!?! Haha. Are we having a reunion unknowingly? Haha.
Wait guys, is Pope the new presentor of Air Asia?
Yeah, I'm wondering too. Why was he there?? Haha.

Oh.... that story..... I've ever read the synopsis & wanted to see but got distracted several times. I recognised the poster I've blown it up a few times to see how attractive or not the leads are (& I didn't mind them). Ok, will put it down for some rainy day. Thanks.
The leads are eye candy. Unfortunately they couldn't save the lakorn.
I don't even know if the lakorn is worth saving on a rainy day! Hahaha. Like seriously it'll ruin your rainy day. I kid you not. :risas3: This lakorn is a nutcase.

Have you seen Fah Jarod Sai? That's where their chemistry began.
They wasted Tui and Kwan on two crap lakorns. Haha.

Haha that owner of Air Asia said something in the middle after much too happy heehee hahaa heeheee laughter & a "ha ha ha hey you I'm so happy for you & congratulations" to the guy who won a lifetime free travel from the airline .... after all that cordiality he straight away points his hand beyond the guy (like he can't wait to say it), "I'm more happy to see Pope!". I feel so bad for the guy
I felt like he was trying really hard to single out Pope as the main attraction, calling him super handsome and all too. Haha. Like chill dawg, Pope don't need you to do that.

P’Nong just posted this
https://instagram.com/p/Bi0kBe9FIKz/

I will not survive the bathroom situation in Ayuthiya period. How do you use that instead of paper????:confused0:
I saw that clip of her shaking the sticks and I'm like I don't remember seeing that scene. Haha. Must be new!
BTW I kind of rewatched that scene the other day and just FINALLY realized that the reason why she ran out so fast, and adorably, from the bathroom and towards the pond was because she's dirty down there and wanted to cleanse herself! HAHAHAHAH.:risas3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm waiting for that scene too!! Lol

Awww my #PopeMewEternity :icon12::icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi0qpVTD3_l/
HAHA. I remember that clip! I watched it for Mattgreat!! I remember thinking to myself. This guy is weird for wanting to kick while carrying Mew, he's just going to miss. And he missed, I was like served him right. Little did I know I would be in this situation, cursing Great for not letting that go in. HAHAHA.
Hahaha! Were you one of the fans that want to SUE for fan art? J/k
The situation was so ridiculous and the media even asked Pope about Mew fans. I couldnt help but laugh.
I bet she secretly did.
HAHA

#pinonglovesnonitoo
#reallifecouplewins
#teampopebellatoobutsheistaken
#slapkissforpopebella
#reellifecouplewins
#weircansharebellasometimes
#slapkissforpopebella

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

I don't even know if the lakorn is worth saving on a rainy day! Hahaha. Like seriously it'll ruin your rainy day. I kid you not. :risas3: This lakorn is a nutcase.

I felt like he was trying really hard to single out Pope as the main attraction, calling him super handsome and all too. Haha. Like chill dawg, Pope don't need you to do that.

I saw that clip of her shaking the sticks and I'm like I don't remember seeing that scene. Haha. Must be new!
BTW I kind of rewatched that scene the other day and just FINALLY realized that the reason why she ran out so fast, and adorably, from the bathroom and towards the pond was because she's dirty down there and wanted to cleanse herself! HAHAHAHAH.:risas3:
You guys sure got some kind of destiny alright - the meet you in lakorn threads destiny hehe

Thanks @phatman for that honesty. I'm always fooled by good packaging especially labels on fruit bottles. Wohh I've already got more than 10 on my list of "to watchs" so this deletion helps.

One of the best things having Rheung ordained for her is to go back in time to introduce toilet paper.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

Lol...her dashing to the restroom was tooo cute and funny! I love that gif.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hahahahaha I love all you girls here, too much good vibes

#popemewiscute
#butpopellaisbetter
#justaskphatmantoo @phatman

#popella4ever

HAHA @KitKat516 now you can sue me :p
*calling lawyer* *lawyer not answering* :mad: Lol

Yes
I was there too complaining about how they made the gf so innocent and pitiful :rolleyes:

I was already thinking that when we were first watching cus she didn't have toilet paper :risas3: