[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

I find Nadech unbearably beautiful but I'm not sure if he works with Bella though. They could give it a whirl it won't hurt. But Nadech for sure should really start to seriously work with someone else now (@lakornkiki this is a dare for you to brave that LR thread again and give this suggestion)
Oh!

BRB *need to put Joi's chicken mode on*

WAIT! Why do @phatman get to be pushed into you know "the target" like a kamikaze pilot by @MissPK and I get to be Joi's chicken pushed by @Rosi2 to go fight in LR thread????? ME NO LIKEY!!! I need a better role. #phatmanswitchplaceswithmeplease #Iamagooddiver #ihitallthetargets #iamnochicken #hahahaha #help

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
SG BPS gang is killing me with all this meat talk :risas3::risas3::risas3: @Rosi2 @milquety @Starsapphire Did the SG paper really called him "little fresh meat"? :pancarta:
SG BPS gang happy to bring to you the meat talk... *very innocent* :angel10:

Yeah kinda indirectly though haha. Like they were introducing Pope and his role, and mentioned that he had a number of half-naked scenes - so they said "for those audience who enjoys little fresh meat, you will be satisfied".... by Pope's fresh meat... :naughty2:

SG BPS gang happy to bring to you the meat talk... *very innocent* :angel10:

Yeah kinda indirectly though haha. Like they were introducing Pope and his role, and mentioned that he had a number of half-naked scenes - so they said "for those audience who enjoys little fresh meat, you will be satisfied".... by Pope's fresh meat... :naughty2:
hahahaha I thought Singaporeans are straight laced people. It's so funny that Pope is being handled like fresh meat even in SG. Love it. :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He'd better be! He has to be, so he gets to do something for real when @phatman falls face in to him on stage.
So you'd rather he be experienced? Hahaha. So it comes back to that discussion we had during LSP season. It's not a matter of whether he is or isn't experienced, he just needs to be experienced. Hahahaha.

Oh no! Look where his awkward hand is this time!
It ain't so awkward anymore. Why is it that he's not awkward with his friends, but super awkward with his girls. And they say he's a jao choo??? Hahhaa. Joke.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
He just wants to be mean about everything, bad Por Date! But I thought the way she's trying to eat, although it's awkward it looks cute too. I like it when she got the hang of it and started to enjoy the food. Even if she tilted the plate her fingers had it in small portions and neat.
It was a hilarious scene. That is until Date slammed his cup on the table. When I'm trying to eat with manners in front of strangers, I become nervous and end up making dumb mistakes .Hahha.

:yawn:I am suffering from some type of obsession because whenever I listen to the soundtrack I am able to picture all the scenes that go with the music!
Right! We know every scene in detail. Hahahhaha.

LOL I FOUND IT. I CAN'T IMAGINE I MISSED OUT A WEEK OF NEWSPAPERS. LOL thanks @Starsapphire you saved my life! I'm cutting the article out :p

I LET OUT AN UGLY LAUGHTER WHEN THEY DESCRIBED POPE AS 小鲜肉 (little fresh meat = Chinese slang for young tender, cute guys)..... :risas3::risas3::risas3: I'M SORRY POPE I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF MEAT YOU ARE :angel10:

I never knew Bella was known as the "Thai Dilraba"........... what about no. She's better than Dilraba in my opinion!!

The article: "Where to watch: on the Internet"
LOL. How about you air it!

@Rosi
Lucky you! I want newspapers too!

Wha????? She’s known as the Thai Dilraba?? No way, sorry Reba fans, Bella’s acting is a lot better. Yaya reminds me of Dilreba more...I meant career/international fashionista aspects. Lol

Hahahah! We get the smile, cute shyness and wackiness. Thai fans living in Thailand gets the chance to run into his soft spot if of height.
Who is this Dilreba? An actress?? Hehe.

Omg that reminds me. Remember that event he had with the little girl?? Well I was watching the rest of that video and there were these two tall @$$ ladies that came up for a picture! Pope was like sooo embarrassed he just kept looking up amd smiling at how tall they were compared to him. Hahahha.

Hey ladies.

Sorry if this is a dup this thread moved so fast that I can’t read it all during break.

Maybe it’s too soon to tell but do you think this rerun is actually the original BPS. This is what we should have gotten? I know it’s only epi2 but I feel like so many gaps are being filled.

Ok back to work- have fun chatting!
Yup. Exactly. This was the original. I hope this is the one they're releasing in June!!

Omg that reminds me. Remember that event he had with the little girl?? Well I was watching the rest of that video and there were these two tall @$$ ladies that came up for a picture! Pope was like sooo embarrassed he just kept looking up amd smiling at how tall they were compared to him. Hahahha.
Actually it's their mustache that he was looking at ( It's cosplay/They were in character.. don't ask me more tho, I don't know about this doll product)
and yes, they were so tall next to him (I bet they were wearing heels as a part of costume too).

It was extra funny for me cuz I was looking at that clip last night when you all were going #teamshorty

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nope, I msg him on IG to ask him and he said "nope, my heart belongs to Mew only"
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: Jk jk jk

Serious though, I don't think he is cus you never see them or hear about them associating with each other except when they were filming.
You messaged him?! And that's what ue replied?? What a dork. Hahhaa. BUT! Mew is one I would not mind him actually dating in real life. I like her. She cute. I approve. Hahaha.

#phatmanapprovespopemew
#stillteampopella
#andgotbelle

It's 10 May's Zaobao Now. :)

Oh true. But I also don't think I have the impression that cable TV here show lakorn too, haha.

Pope is....too old to be referred as 小鲜肉 (lit. little fresh meat) but he's infinitely more tasty than any of those "fresh meat"...... sorry our thread is heading to LSP-rated again :fighting3:

Dilraba is a Chinese actress

Actually that's the scary thing - knowing Pope is the lowkey type, maybe he would bomb us with that news of dating someone nobody expected... I liked a few actors before who are a bit like Pope - supposedly beyond the age of marriage but they have been single for a long time, then BAM they get together with somebody most people never thought of and not well-liked, and that's kinda how I fell out of love unknowingly....hahaha.
I SINCERELY hope it isn't Diana though.

#yestopopemew
I kind of wish he's dating someone already so I wouldn't be soo deeply in love with him. He gets my hopes up you know. Look at Ken and Tik, they are my ult bias' along with Pat, but they were both already in their own relationship when I started following them. I was able to FIN them, but not the way I do Pope. Haha. I don't wanna like Pope this way anymore, it's unhealthy. Haha. My kind of crush on Pope is no ordinary celeb crush. I really like him and would wanna marry him. Hahahahhaa. See I got issues.

#phatmancurrentlyinlalaland
#phatmanstopdreaming
#ineedhelp

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
SG BPS gang is killing me with all this meat talk :risas3::risas3::risas3: @Rosi2 @milquety @Starsapphire Did the SG paper really called him "little fresh meat"? :pancarta:
Just when we thought we'd be normal again after the "white pants," and "crash hug," we get "fresh meat." Y'all can we end this already. We have to prove our innocence once more! Hahhaha.
#phatwantssomeofthatfreshmeat
#popemeat
#yum
#notaperv
#ineedhelp

Oh!

BRB *need to put Joi's chicken mode on*

WAIT! Why do @phatman get to be pushed into you know "the target" like a kamikaze pilot by @MissPK and I get to be Joi's chicken pushed by @Rosi2 to go fight in LR thread????? ME NO LIKEY!!! I need a better role. #phatmanswitchplaceswithmeplease #Iamagooddiver #ihitallthetargets #iamnochicken #hahahaha #help
Well are you really a good diver??? Because I'm pretty good. I can't fight though. . . .

#iwilldie
#iwouldratherdieonpopezaab
#willjoibethere
#iwillagreeifjoiistherewithme

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No wonder I love Singapore. I like good meat too.
hahahahaha WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT???? :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

I am trying to behave today :angel10: and failed already like that BPS diet fail.
We failed the moment "fresh meat" came about. Hahahah. We didn't even have to comment on it our brain is already there. Hahaha. We can't be stopped. Little girl crash hug can't even stop our dirty minds.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh, found a thread talking about Pope's next n'ek. You guys better put your vote in:p
https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/who-should-popes-next-nek-be.65997/page-2#post-1285893
I did already! Hehehe.
Even though you guys disagree I'm gonna fight until the end!

Actually it's their mustache that he was looking at ( It's cosplay/They were in character.. don't ask me more tho, I don't know about this doll product)
and yes, they were so tall next to him (I bet they were wearing heels as a part of costume too).

It was extra funny for me cuz I was looking at that clip last night when you all were going #teamshorty
Oh. Hahahaha. I actually thought the super skinny one was a dude because the mc pointed out something sticking out from between her legs!!! Hahaha.