[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

greenmangoes

sarNie Egg
It was a hilarious scene. That is until Date slammed his cup on the table. When I'm trying to eat with manners in front of strangers, I become nervous and end up making dumb mistakes .Hahha.

Right! We know every scene in detail. Hahahhaha.

Lucky you! I want newspapers too!

Who is this Dilreba? An actress?? Hehe.

Omg that reminds me. Remember that event he had with the little girl?? Well I was watching the rest of that video and there were these two tall @$$ ladies that came up for a picture! Pope was like sooo embarrassed he just kept looking up amd smiling at how tall they were compared to him. Hahahha.

Yup. Exactly. This was the original. I hope this is the one they're releasing in June!!
I was on the fence but after seeing how much has been explained I’m going to watch the rerun without subs. Like the maid scene man now it makes sense why some of them said she’s changed because she was nice to them.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was on the fence but after seeing how much has been explained I’m going to watch the rerun without subs. Like the maid scene man now it makes sense why some of them said she’s changed because she was nice to them.
I'm gonna do another rerun after summer time with subs. Haha. Whenever SJDK releases them.

Oh my gosh is looks like I’m spamming but I have so much to say and I can finally join in the discussion tonight.
Haha. We're not spamming. We're discussing "important" matters.

Can someone translate this please. I think its about pope other lakorn with chippy. I figured i would probably get an answer faster here.
Yes, it's about Kharm See Tan Dorn. The lakorn with Chippy airing on June 20.

Don't trust anything you get the official announcement from the channel but this fan seems like a super fan and posted that this one is schedule to start on June 20 (and this one is not confirmed either. Could be 21 of June depending on the Volleyball airing schedule).... so Pope fans are concern that it's too much with BPS rerun schedule to run until July.

They are concern that you watch evening BPS rerun of nice guy Pope and then you have to turn around and deal with all the emotional drama of a druggie Pope. They are questioning Ch.3 why schedule in June and not wait until the end of the year so they can pace Pope lakorns out. If they show this one now, there'll be nothing of Pope to watch for a while since he's not even started on the next a lakorn. Fans are concerned about a dry year in 2019 without a Pope lakorn.

I think they are right...... I don't want Pope lakorn to do badly because it's going head to head with BPS rerun... I don't want to watch this druggie drama but might pop-in to see Pope (not Chippy. not a fan).

Ch. 3 is greedy. They are doing this because Pope is so hot and can sell ads on his series atm. *smh

Last edited:
Ehh, are you sure or not this is a real list? Because Nicha's name came up it's like too good to be true.
Yaya??? NOOOOO!!!!!!
I don't mind Taew because if it don't work out the chemistry I can safely go back to dreaming Kade & Date.
You know Nicha is my girl. She is my absolute favorite for the newbies. They already has a lakron in Sapai Jao but Nicha needs to be paired with Pope. I think it's a good match.
#sorryTonoyouhavetoshareforlakornsake

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Found it @phatman @greenmangoes. Judge for yourselves. The one in blue, you can see her drawn in mustasche. Both look like trans in hight and facial features.

Our Pope attracts all kinds of people. LoL

View attachment 15313
Wow. Idk but they are very pretty. The one in blue if without the mustache actually looks good with Pope. Hahaha. Pope is the type that looks good with tall girls.

Yes, it's about Kharm See Tan Dorn. The lakorn with Chippy airing on June 20.

Don't trust anything you get the official announcement from the channel but this fan seems like a super fan and posted that this one is schedule to start on June 20 (and this one is not confirmed either. Could be 21 of June depending on the Volleyball airing schedule).... so Pope fans are concern that it's too much with BPS rerun schedule to run until July.

They are concern that you watch evening BPS rerun of nice guy Pope and then you have to turn around and deal with all the emotional drama of a druggie Pope. They are questioning Ch.3 why schedule in June and not wait until the end of the year so they can pace Pope lakorns out. If they show this one now, there'll be nothing of Pope to watch for a while since he's not even started on the next a lakorn. Fans are concerned about a dry year in 2019 without a Pope lakorn.

I think they are right...... I don't want Pope lakorn to do badly because it's going head to head with BPS rerun... I don't want to watch this druggie drama but might pop-in to see Pope (not Chippy. not a fan).

Ch. 3 is greedy. They are doing this because Pope is so hot and can sell ads on his series atm. *smh
Why can't they wait!! I don't even mind seeing it next year because this year is BPS year. Ugh. If they air it so early we are going to be soooo Pope deprived next year.

maybe a "no pants" incident. Oh, he already has that scandal. hahahahaha
What?!?!?! When?!?!?

O-M-G WEIR is so YUMMY. Nadech although is obviously good looking is a bit too metrosexual borderline too feminine for me.
Yes, Weir is 100000% yummy and Nadech is too. I don't think he looks feminine. He just looks too perfect. I can stare at Nadech's gorgeous face and not get bored. It's his hairy chest that bothers me. At least it's manscaped in LR. lol