[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Boy, this Tono sang it so sexily!! And looks like he isn't even prepared yet he nailed it damn tight!!

Seems several of the Thai stars pay homage to the BPS theme song. Definitely heartwarning to the cast & crew.
Yes, I was surprised that Tono knew the lyrics. You know he was on a European World tour for about 3 months (almost the entire time that BPS aired) so didn't think he was going to sing the OST. But it was a BPS themed event so I guess he sang it to please people. He has such a low sexy voice, it got me all mushy. BPS OST and Tono is a good combination. lol

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
it's couple name, James Ji + Ranee(Bella 's first name), they stared in Padiwarada and Khun chai Puttipat
like Pope&Bella couple name here is Popella. Jiranee was popular before Popella came out.
Thank you verymuch Mikii for the information. I don't know who James is, but I will watch the lakorn and see if he has chemistry with Bella.
Thanks again.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Yes, I was surprised that Tono knew the lyrics. You know he was on a European World tour for about 3 months (almost the entire time that BPS aired) so didn't think he was going to sing the OST. But it was a BPS themed event so I guess he sang it to please people. He has such a low sexy voice, it got me all mushy. BPS OST and Tono is a good combination. lol
He did it so well in a funky sexy way I think he's beaten some of the best ones we thought we've seen so far (the amateurs). If only we get to listen to his full rendition! I didn't know he's away since I didn't even know he's a musician! He was a dentist last time I saw him in the only movie there was. But if that's so then his tribute is all the greater! Me happy for BPS!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You forgot the "player" scandal? They posted a photo of him sleeping? I call it the "no pants" incident. hahahaha
Nooo! Remember I've only known Pope for. . . . 2.5months. Hahahaha.

Yes, Weir is 100000% yummy and Nadech is too. I don't think he looks feminine. He just looks too perfect. I can stare at Nadech's gorgeous face and not get bored. It's his hairy chest that bothers me. At least it's manscaped in LR. lol
Yeah the hairy chest gotta go. Hahah.
I don't mind a little hairy nipple, but not the chest.