[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Don't watch this clip if you have fantasies of Pope in 50 shades role:
https://instagram.com/p/BibAAatgHfu/ why is he so cute and ticklish??

If we role play, I'd have to do all the spanking by the looks of this tied up clip. :risas3::risas3:

The clip is from one of the people on lakorn set I think. They LOVE to tease him. Look at this smile:
View attachment 15318
I just watched it. Wow. It will be a wonderful 50 shades experience. Hahaha. We'll just giggle throughout the whole night.

O-M-G...okay...I might, just might #gotandbella right now after that FMV. Lol naughty nang ek and pra ek...like Bonnie and Clyde!!!!!!! :clap:
Seriously. I would love to see a mature lakorn of the two with lots of tension. Mmmm.

Omg what has been happening here???
The thread is already at 823 pages....
#completelylost

Edit
Is the rerun worth rewatching???
Yes it is!! So far they have included an extended scene or two in each episode. It's like watching a whole new lakorn.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Oh!

BRB *need to put Joi's chicken mode on*

WAIT! Why do @phatman get to be pushed into you know "the target" like a kamikaze pilot by @MissPK and I get to be Joi's chicken pushed by @Rosi2 to go fight in LR thread????? ME NO LIKEY!!! I need a better role. #phatmanswitchplaceswithmeplease #Iamagooddiver #ihitallthetargets #iamnochicken #hahahaha #help
Hahahaha but if you get attacked over there. At least Joi will take good care of you! :thumbup:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
What is this Arrow show you're watching? Haha.
It is a DC show, it started all the DC, it is about Oliver Queen (Green Arrow) He fights the bad guys will a bow and Arrow he has outfit and mask. It stars Stephen Amell (He is Canadian) Tonight was the S6 finale, I don't like how it ended, it hurt:sad6:.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Just when we thought we'd be normal again after the "white pants," and "crash hug," we get "fresh meat." Y'all can we end this already. We have to prove our innocence once more! Hahhaha.
#phatwantssomeofthatfreshmeat
#popemeat
#yum
#notaperv
#ineedhelp
We failed the moment "fresh meat" came about. Hahahah. We didn't even have to comment on it our brain is already there. Hahaha. We can't be stopped. Little girl crash hug can't even stop our dirty minds.
It's too late to go back and prove our innocence LOL anything that comes outta our mouth or into our sights will be perverted.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Don't watch this clip if you have fantasies of Pope in 50 shades role:
https://instagram.com/p/BibAAatgHfu/ why is he so cute and ticklish??

If we role play, I'd have to do all the spanking by the looks of this tied up clip. :risas3::risas3:

The clip is from one of the people on lakorn set I think. They LOVE to tease him. Look at this smile:
View attachment 15318
From that brief sight, I think the one who painted his arm is the BPS kitchen servant with the short but upswept hairdo who seems to also work on sets. She & Pope should know each other, in BPS she's friends of Juang & Buang & that big cook Saree. I think Yam or Pin called her Tongbai. So surprised to see her carrying scripts for Bella & Great during shoot of their tragic movie. Thought she looks familiar then recognised her as the one Mae Karakade beat up in the kitchens & poured curry on her head (in MK's back stories of evilness). That scene Kade ventured into the village looking for Pin & Yam to ask them what is 5 baht (1/2 hour) & everyone looked at her with hatred especially Saree & Tongbai & Kade had flashes of MK's cruelty to everyone.

Back to Pope - did they tied him up while he's napping? Wonder what other thing they've done to him while he's on lights out haha

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
https://instagram.com/p/Bgk0lm-l-a0/ Can someone tell me what lakorn Pope is playing here ? And what is he saying ? Lol
Looks like Pope's part in Suparburuth Jutathep. Khun Chai Pawornruj.

Rough translation..

So they're talking about those two girls. In the beginning it sounded like the guys said, "18" or something.
Guy: they're speaking a language that we can't understand.
Pope: they're probably saying 'how did these guys become stars' or 'are these two really stars?' Haha