[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
Looks like Pope's part in Suparburuth Jutathep. Khun Chai Pawornruj.

Rough translation..

So they're talking about those two girls. In the beginning it sounded like the guys said, "18" or something.
Guy: they're speaking a language that we can't understand.
Pope: they're probably saying 'how did these guys become stars' or 'are these two really stars?' Haha
Thank you!! Pope’s laugh is hilarious lol

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I just watched it. Wow. It will be a wonderful 50 shades experience. Hahaha. We'll just giggle throughout the whole night.

Seriously. I would love to see a mature lakorn of the two with lots of tension. Mmmm.

Yes it is!! So far they have included an extended scene or two in each episode. It's like watching a whole new lakorn.
What sort of tension? Be specific

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahahahahah
#onlyshortinheight
#tallinthepantsthough
Hahaha.

#tallespeciallyintargetregion

It is a DC show, it started all the DC, it is about Oliver Queen (Green Arrow) He fights the bad guys will a bow and Arrow he has outfit and mask. It stars Stephen Amell (He is Canadian) Tonight was the S6 finale, I don't like how it ended, it hurt:sad6:.
Oh I see. Haha. Well good thing there's more seasons right. Haha.

It's too late to go back and prove our innocence LOL anything that comes outta our mouth or into our sights will be perverted.
I guess it won't ever stop until druggie Pope shows up to ruin Khun P'Muen's image. Hahaha.

From that brief sight, I think the one who painted his arm is the BPS kitchen servant with the short but upswept hairdo who seems to also work on sets. She & Pope should know each other, in BPS she's friends of Juang & Buang & that big cook Saree. I think Yam or Pin called her Tongbai. So surprised to see her carrying scripts for Bella & Great during shoot of their tragic movie. Thought she looks familiar then recognised her as the one Mae Karakade beat up in the kitchens & poured curry on her head (in MK's back stories of evilness). That scene Kade ventured into the village looking for Pin & Yam to ask them what is 5 baht (1/2 hour) & everyone looked at her with hatred especially Saree & Tongbai & Kade had flashes of MK's cruelty to everyone.

Back to Pope - did they tied him up while he's napping? Wonder what other thing they've done to him while he's on lights out haha
She's one of their directors isn't she?? Haha.
They tied him up while he was sleeping???? Wth?? How did they do that without him noticing? Hahaha. He must have been deep asleep.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Looks like Pope's part in Suparburuth Jutathep. Khun Chai Pawornruj.

Rough translation..

So they're talking about those two girls. In the beginning it sounded like the guys said, "18" or something.
Guy: they're speaking a language that we can't understand.
Pope: they're probably saying 'how did these guys become stars' or 'are these two really stars?' Haha
Hey that's what I got from my rough understanding too!! Hehe. I'm getting better guys! Maybe one of these days I can watch completely without subs!!

I know I said I really really like Great BUT I really really like this guy too. https://instagram.com/p/BitWtEzlr1B/
Mmmmmm. That man is LOVE!
Did you guys see his HOMMES magazine post? That facial hair. It's to die for!

#suddenlythinkingofmrpj
#stillpopewifee

What sort of tension? Be specific
The strong tension between a man and a woman who are craving to be in eachother's hot embrace. Specific enough? :thumbup:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I was watching some of the videos and thought it would be great if BPS gets made into a play.
@phatman i know you don’t like Noona, but she is so talented. It’s hard to to act and sing live in front of an audience and she has done so well in these plays, imo. Now, who would be good for a BPSplay??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Btw what were they saying to eachother I see Pope and Anne I click.
Haha

How much y'all wanna bet Anne is gonna want Pope again for her next project.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hrysos...I prefer Manee Yard Fah...lol plus it looked like Por Date and Kade could of been ancestors to that country lol
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: noooo you guys are making that up!!! No one in their right mind would name a country (especially made up one) Hrysos. How did they pronounce It? :risas3::risas3::risas3: And how could Our BPS be ancestors of that foreign country try?:confused0:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Hmmm...perhaps Ann should come out of retirement as a producer and star in a lakorn with Pope!?!? I think It’ll be kind of hot!

Last edited:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: noooo you guys are making that up!!! No one in their right mind would name a country (especially made up one) Hrysos. How did they pronounce It? :risas3::risas3::risas3: And how could Our BPS be ancestors of that foreign country try?:confused0:
Lol! Likit Ruk is based on Manee Yard Fah wasn’t it? Hrysos replaces Manee Yard Fah (a country) in Likit Ruk lol! Don’t tell me you haven’t seen Manee Yard Fah!

I pronounce it Hory Source lol!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was watching some of the videos and thought it would be great if BPS gets made into a play.
@phatman i know you don’t like Noona, but she is so talented. It’s hard to to act and sing live in front of an audience and she has done so well in these plays, imo. Now, who would be good for a BPSplay??

Um. I don't like her, but I do like her voice when she sings a certain way. Like for example I love her duet with Bird for Wanalee's OST. That's it though. Hahahah.
Who's that last gal. Her voice is much stronger and nicer. Hehe.
I don't follow Thai musicals much, actually musicals in general, but anyone who can dance, sing and act live is super talented! I will randomly watch it when something catches my attention though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmmm...perhaps Ann should come out of retirement as a producer and star in a lakorn with Pope!?!? I think I’ll be kind of hot!
You read my mind! I bet she would totally do that if someone offered her!! Broadcast should consider that. She made a lakorn with Rome I doubt see how she can't with Pope! Darn I'm gonna start hashtagging Pope and Anne now. Hahahaha.

#teampopeanne?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol! Likit Ruk is based on Manee Yard Fah wasn’t it? Hrysos replaces Manee Yard Fah (a country) in Likit Ruk lol! Don’t tell me you haven’t seen Manee Yard Fah!

I pronounce it Hory Source lol!
Yes I've seen Manee yard fan cus it was plagiarized from Jude Deveraux's The Princess. Lol i dont remember the country's name

Hahahahaha Hory Sos lol hairy sauce :risas3::risas3: Sounds kinda like Hoison sauce too :risas3::risas3: