[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ok that picture looks better!!!!! But it doesn't look like her at all. See this girl can slay every look!! She's the only ch3 nangeks that can make all her looks different. She can totally play that seductive roles too.
Makes me excited to see Korm Karm. I wanna see her seduce Phet!! Hahah.

She is getting ready for GOTBELLA role for us. hehehee

I do love her look. so darn sexy

One of my fav. from today:
View attachment 15375
cr: on pic

Hawt dam!!!! She has the stare that can melt your soul.

Watch this https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi7OjnOFE_X/?taken-by=dj_matoom (DJ Matoom is funny. His caption "oh, Bella. You are here too?") hahahaha and of course Bell....she is so so cute. She was laughing at the DJ fanboying her man)

Look at that smile. Bell is happy.:p
View attachment 15376

Weir is SO HANDSOME!!! :love::love::love:
She looks little next to him and I like short girls with very tall guys. This makes me swoon :icon12:
View attachment 15377

I should warn you for today. Lots of Weir Bella photos because they both won! Congrats to both. Happy to see them becoming a power couple in the Thai ET industry. It's nice that they have their own lakrons and channels and made it on their own talent. #respect!
That guy is soo guy "Oh Bella when did you arrive?" And gives Weir an even tighter hug. Hahaha.

Oh gosh when I see Weir with Bella I forget everything about Popella! Mmmmm. They are such a hot couple. I really hope they last forever! They are soo too perfect to be true!
Btw
What did they win???

I wanna see Pope..wonder what he’s doing...lol
Some kind of charity event. I'm guessing. Hahaha.

Cool Guy for Weir and Popular Vote for Bella. I know. Cheezy awards but Weir won over Nadech, JamesJi, Toey and Peck, all with big active FCs so it's great for him. He is still going strong after all these years as leading man.

Remember this is for 2017. Weir had a film out that is winning awards too. I even saw it here in LA when the Princess came to the film fest to promote it. Weir won a few actor awards in Korea and other Asian film marts.

BPS should sweep 2018 awards. At least I hope it does.
Hahahahaha. Omg. We should've known.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
@phatman ......that scene from the opening/ending credits was shown today... when Karakade puts food on Date's plate.....as expected it was Karakade...Mae jhumpa hits her with her fan and snooty Date stops eating after giving her a dirty look......
See no matter how good they were to Kade later....both mother and son weren't even trying to be polite to Karakade....yes, by now she was doing her evil stuff.....so no one bothered to try....but I really think if they had welcomed her properly she wouldn't have ended the way she did.
Bells getting for her GOTBELLA role.
View attachment 15385
She's practicing for 50 shades:cheer:...Its coming guys....its coming.....:aaaaa:

Hahahahaha

50 SHADE OF GOT
You know GOT is also means Game of Thornes. (if you google GOT, it's the first listing. LOL)
Mixing 50 shades and GOT is WOW. It'll be too much. I'll have a heart attack:risas3::risas3:

But I know which GOT you meant. :p

Actually, Got would be great in Game of Thornes. There should be a thai version and cast GOT. #GOTforGOT :risas3:

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They don't then we could do it ourselves.

Peeper Creeper Award goes to.......
TaaaaDaaaaaaaaa!
:risas3:
:risas3::risas3::risas3:
Omg, this is too funny! :risas3::risas3::risas3:
@hdee mention that pao in Hindi means little bun (Chinese too) soooooo.. it can get longer

we are the (taking a deep breath)

BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Two Golden Hairy Nipple Sauce Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat Pao crewBPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Two Golden Hairy Nipple Sauce Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat Pao crew”

:aaaaa:
That’s a mouth full “BPS LSP 50 Shades White Pants Two Golden Hairy Nipple Sauce Muscle Shading Little Fresh Meat Pao crew” :risas3:
Not movie but lakorn. It's Plerng Pranang with Kantana production. I skipped because of Kelly (yuck lol) Here is the thread: https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...-patcharapa-yui-jeeranan-kelly-tanapat.62184/
yeah, I remember that lakorn was all over my IG feed. I didn’t watch it either, but good for Aum. She’s actually aging very nicely.