[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
What is this one about?.
Sam and Tik are married with a kid but it isn't a happy marriage. N'ek is wild and p'ek thinks she's having affairs but she's just acting out. Then their kid dies, he blames it on her, and she gets hurt and loses her memory. Months later, p'ek finds her with a personality change. Due to her amnesia n'ek doesn't know why her husband is so mean to her. There's sort of a mystery in the background of how their kid died and who wants to kill n'ek.

Sam and Tik lakorn was good which should be a good to remake. Pope and Bella would good in the remake.
Yeah they would be good but with WKK and PL, highly doubt they'll get paired for anything else. But if we're going for pipe dreams, Got and Bella would do too lol.

I know people were talking about Ruk Diew Kong Janejira earlier but I think I read somewhere recently that Pa'Jaew said he cancelled that project. His next one is Payakon Sorn Ruk, the one with Mew.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Sam and Tik are married with a kid but it isn't a happy marriage. N'ek is wild and p'ek thinks she's having affairs but she's just acting out. Then their kid dies, he blames it on her, and she gets hurt and loses her memory. Months later, p'ek finds her with a personality change. Due to her amnesia n'ek doesn't know why her husband is so mean to her. There's sort of a mystery in the background of how their kid died and who wants to kill n'ek.

Yeah they would be good but with WKK and PL, highly doubt they'll get paired for anything else. But if we're going for pipe dreams, Got and Bella would do too lol.

I know people were talking about Ruk Diew Kong Janejira earlier but I think I read somewhere recently that Pa'Jaew said he cancelled that project. His next one is Payakon Sorn Ruk, the one with Mew.
Got and Bella would also be a good choice for the remake of Sam and Tik lakorn. My other pick would be Ken and Matt, or Got and Matt if they do a remake on that.
That’s what I thought, but picture of Ruk Diew Kong was posted so people are talking about the remake again.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I kind of wished they weren’t paired in WKK! Not ready to see Pope with two wives!!! T_T girls are fighting for him in real and reel life. Lol

Fah Pieng Din Fah Pieng Din Fah Pieng Din!!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Oh okay, that does sound like a good story, thanks for the info :).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Oh. That Janjira lakorn? I watched a bit of it as a kid. I thought it was super slow. Haha. Isn't it a period too??

I kind of wished they weren’t paired in WKK! Not ready to see Pope with two wives!!! T_T girls are fighting for him in real and reel life. Lol

Fah Pieng Din Fah Pieng Din Fah Pieng Din!!
Seriously FPD is a go for me!

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
He said he is going to be in SG for 2 days!! @Starsapphire @Rosi2 @CPY (Am I missing anyone?)

I think every time I watch his interviews, I am impressed with him and fall harder for him. Reports asked such nonsense questions about FC and he is just so chill about it. He is calm but what makes me just wanna hug him is that he speaks to the reporters so nicely like they are just chatting in a group.. he patiently answers everyone with such a relax tone. He comes across sincere and it so nice to see. :icon12::icon12::icon12:

I think I watch all of Pope event interviews and skip around on re-runs. LOL. His interviews are my new Pope material to swoon over. :p
Yes, read from weibo he's going to be here for 2 days too... the question is which 2 days n we need his flight details! Right now, it's just speculations and we don't have any concrete info at all.:BangHead: I msg his sis on IG... no reply (keke we didn't have high hopes on this). Msg the Thailand official FC on FB and they replied! They are very friendly and happy to know there are international supporters. Alas they do not have information on his flight etc maybe since this is on overseas event. But promised to share the information once they have it. Am thinking most probably they will have some info later since local Thai fans will want to send him off at the BKK airport right? On the other hand, as milquety pointed out, they may want to keep it low key... so, just crossing our fingers n toes here! ;)

@Rosi
@CPY
@milquety

CPY

GotomySin
Yes, read from weibo he's going to be here for 2 days too... the question is which 2 days n we need his flight details! Right now, it's just speculations and we don't have any concrete info at all.:BangHead: I msg his sis on IG... no reply (keke we didn't have high hopes on this). Msg the Thailand official FC on FB and they replied! They are very friendly and happy to know there are international supporters. Alas they do not have information on his flight etc maybe since this is on overseas event. But promised to share the information once they have it. Am thinking most probably they will have some info later since local Thai fans will want to send him off at the BKK airport right? On the other hand, as milquety pointed out, they may want to keep it low key... so, just crossing our fingers n toes here! ;)

@Rosi
@CPY
@milquety

I hope that my leave got approved. Surveying flight tickets or bus ticket now.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Dear friends!

Since I'll be going for the same event which Pope is going this Friday evening in Singapore, I'm gonna try my luck there to see whether I can meet him. So I'm making a small card as a token for him and also intending to represent us international fans!

If you wanna be part of this, you guys could do me a favour by writing:
(1) your name or nickname
+ (2) your country/region (preferably including your state, eg for the Malaysians like Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. Just to show the diversity!)

The latest I can receive the names is by Singapore time, Friday 25 May morning about 10am! mention me or PM me to make sure I don't miss yours!

PS: No promises that I will be able to approach him to give it to him but just gonna try my luck and I'll try my best! Haha!

Let me know if this is a good idea? I didn't think of collecting messages from everyone of you because it's quite rushed. I will write a collective message though. :)

/

Does anyone have any idea about Pope's level of proficiency in English?

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Oops. I guess I'm not a true fan. Hahaha. I don't remember Janward waiting and Kade greeting her.

Maybe she said some modern words???
1) Maybe. Because the translation looks ok to me. It doesn't merit him looking angry like that! So I want to know why?

2) Janward came to see Date with her ahhh perfectly done garlands of jasmine & in woe because Jumpa said Date's taken Kade to the market. She's like "He took her out?" (I remember this same line from a Merchant Ivory film, need to think which one). Then Kade came back, sat right in front of Janward not knowing that's Janward & so didn't say hello. Of course the others pissed why she's so rude? Janward had to whine it in - MK doesn't like me what the hell did I do to her, auntie. Kade of course realised if she's MK she would know who this is!! Then reached for her hand & said she likes her.... and she's pretty.... haha in a Thai way?? She probably meant authentic Thai lady in dress & manner but the others freaked out, said Kade has no manners. Then off goes Janward & Date to one hidey little corner & did some sexy business, Jumpa & the household letting them! Lots of French kissing going on..... err @phatman you sure you didn't remember that?

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Gang - all you Thai or non Thais living in Thailand right now & able to read the latest news of Pope's goings on especially about his trip to Singapore. Do you happen to know if it's said when he's leaving Bangkok & arriving here?

@Amata - I remember you saying you live in Thailand right? Have you read any news of Pope's travels here for the Friday event? @Starsapphire @milquety feels Thai fans would surely send him off at the airport, and if that's so it's also indicative when his arrival here would be.

Thanks guys!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Dear friends!

Since I'll be going for the same event which Pope is going this Friday evening in Singapore, I'm gonna try my luck there to see whether I can meet him. So I'm making a small card as a token for him and also intending to represent us international fans!

+ (2) your country/region (preferably including your state, eg for the Malaysians like Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. Just to show the diversity!)

The latest I can receive the names is by Singapore time, Friday 25 May morning about 10am! mention me or PM me to make sure I don't miss yours!

PS: No promises that I will be able to approach him to give it to him but just gonna try my luck and I'll try my best! Haha!

Let me know if this is a good idea? I didn't think of collecting messages from everyone of you because it's quite rushed. I will write a collective message though. :)

/
1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) Rosita - Singapore (4 being my favourite number)
5) @lakornkik
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @kitkat
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132
13) @CPY
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)

And the rest..... but fill up your nickname / names please?

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Dear friends!

/

5) @lakornkiki

CPY

GotomySin
1) @phatman
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) Rosita - Singapore (4 being my favourite number)
5) @lakornkik
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis
8) @kitkat
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario
12) @MKfan132
13) @CPY
14) @Tresor Moi
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)

And the rest..... but fill up your nickname / names please?
13) @CPY CPY - Just put in Pei Yong, Klang, Selangor, Malaysia. Can slot in too the group Malaysia Lakorn Fans.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah I think the Janward scene was a bit longer. Kade said "Sawat dee" which means hello but I don't think they had that phrase back then so that's why they looked at her all weird.

I wouldn't mind FPD either. I don't think Bella has ever played a tough tomboyish role yet right?

I didn't think Pope looked like Captain that much until that scene when he's in black after setting the fire. He's leaning towards Kade smirking after she said she was worried about him. That shot of him, could've been Captain's twin.