[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Thread's moved 6 pages since I'm at work, catching up now before rerun starts.

I was telling @Starsapphire & @milquety I did a wild thing today - I went to that building with 90% Thai community (shops, food, businesses) & asked at random 3 big boutiques (with lots hip staff) and asked if they knew BPS & showed my phone. They squealed! It's the best movie to come out of Thailand. But when I say do you know he's coming for a Hugo Boss event at Marina Bay Sands - but I'm more interested if they know what flight's he on - they went He's Coming??!!! We didn't know! If you haven't come we didn't read any such news. So I left my number & they were scrolling through facebook & they even have his & BPS's instagram & everything and said his whereabouts & movements is all there on his instagram. But they did ever went for the Avengers the other day & security is so tight they can only look from afar. Let's hope Pope's easier to get near to.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yeah I think the Janward scene was a bit longer. Kade said "Sawat dee" which means hello but I don't think they had that phrase back then so that's why they looked at her all weird.

I wouldn't mind FPD either. I don't think Bella has ever played a tough tomboyish role yet right?

I didn't think Pope looked like Captain that much until that scene when he's in black after setting the fire. He's leaning towards Kade smirking after she said she was worried about him. That shot of him, could've been Captain's twin.
@jeanie1 & @phatman - Sorry if I don't know, but is this Captain from an English or Hollywood movie? As long as he's an attractive hero like Pope then ahoy all the way! Sometimes I'm so jealous you guys seem to know all the dramas from like way back when Tik was a young chick.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
@jeanie1 & @phatman - Sorry if I don't know, but is this Captain from an English or Hollywood movie? As long as he's an attractive hero like Pope then ahoy all the way! Sometimes I'm so jealous you guys seem to know all the dramas from like way back when Tik was a young chick.
This is Captain. He’s 7 years older then Pope. Yeah I think they look very similar.
A22B6BEC-0938-4BED-9648-2A3EF247D10E.jpeg
Captain and Aom Piyada was my IT couple back in the day!!! I miss them so much!!! They remind me a lot of Pope and Bella now because they are also super close but have their own personal lives.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Who is the other one?

Snifff he did
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjFj8jvDJUb/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjEGJYrj_NR/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjBbkDKjCAg/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi_7bWIgiCH/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjGX4ZVjgs5/
I think everyone is calling him Daddy Big lol. Cute!

And here he is, being a fan of Pope and Bella lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjABR06j6Wh/

Daddy Big is proud of his son
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjEZ1nSAnAb/

We love you sweetie!
Thanks for the videos, girl. I see him crying I'm so overwhelmed too, isn't this a nice thing that's happened to him? So cute they're calling him Big Daddy- is it because he's a great dad to Got (Por Duer). Wishing him all the more roles!

Rosi

Wifey #42
You know after browsing through IG, I’ve seen some of the top actors promoting their costars lakorns. I’m still wondering why I haven’t seen any top actors from ch3 promoting BPS back then. Jame Ma was one of them, he promoted LR. He had costar with Bella and Pope in that series. So why didn’t he help promote BPS, or any the actors started in that same series as Pope and Bella?? There was a lack of promotions when PBS aired.
Oh, I hope that's an oversight on James' part! Because there was a video of him meeting Pope I guess accidentally at the airport, and he "wai" him on the shoulder & they hugged & everything - like brothers & close friends. James seems awed fans seem to run after Pope! And he's so sweet he sort of led them "Pope's thataway!!"

Rosi

Wifey #42
Sad. No one cares about BPS and now look where it is....BANG in your face lol.

Yah some of the high stars don't even bother to support even after it became a sensation.

I see Mario, Ken, I think Mark?,Bomb, Bow, Vicky's husband, this one other dude forgot his name and a few other supporting it...oh Tono and that girl...geez so bad with name..but yeah. Add to the list if you guys know too.
For all you know maybe envy too could have creeped up, when they think they're on top of the world & here comes this old wagonful of people called BPS. How are they gonna take it that Pope is now the first Thai actor sent out into the world? Along with him comes Bella to China & Taiwan. And if what I read just now is true Pope takes over from Nadech for Air Asia, isn't that also a downer to some people? I think the BPS gang are humble even if they get blown to all proportions now and doubt if they wonder why no one (s0 called friends & ex colleagues) came to help blow their trumpet when they most needed it. What's sad is they probably know now who their real friends are.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Dannng. If LR wasn’t to air during BPS’s rerun their results could of been better. Of course I want LR to do well too since I’m a NY fan but with LR’s ratings, I think the audience has spoken...BPS conquers and NY should take some time off to star with other people for more then a few years. (Just get married so fans will be assured NY’s predestined marriage will come true lol) This BPS rerun is killing it for me though. I hope the hype stays high but I need new material other then BPS related. I’m not gonna watch Pope’s new drama with Chippy, I still would like to see him shirtless and in a sarong. Lol

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
1) @phatman - Stace, Cali, USA
2) @Starsapphire
3) @milquety
4) Rosita - Singapore (4 being my favourite number)
5) @lakornkiki - Kiki, California, USA
6) @pangiaxiong
7) @leemyis - Clear, Cali, USA
8) @kitkat
9) @Koy123
10) @hdee
11) @Chario mintmario Cambodia, but currently in China
12) @MKfan132 - Hazel, Ontario, Canada
13) @CPY
14) @Tresor Moi - Pheary, Los Angeles, CA
15) @Mikii
16) @DaoRisa
17) @Amata
18) @ladylia257
19) @varda
20 @neenavaj
21) @Falonglakorn - California, USA
22)
23)
24)
25)

@Rosi2 Added some info of what I saw after this post. Please double check. I don't want to miss someone by accident. :)
I filled in. But What are we doing?

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
The updated list so far! Hope I didn't miss anyone out - if I did, please let me know!
Dear friends!

Since I'll be going for the same event which Pope is going this Friday evening in Singapore, I'm gonna try my luck there to see whether I can meet him. So I'm making a small card as a token for him and also intending to represent us international fans!

If you wanna be part of this, you guys could do me a favour by writing:
(1) your name or nickname
+ (2) your country/region (preferably including your state, eg for the Malaysians like Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. Just to show the diversity!)

The latest I can receive the names is by Singapore time, Friday 25 May morning about 10am! mention me or PM me to make sure I don't miss yours!

PS: No promises that I will be able to approach him to give it to him but just gonna try my luck and I'll try my best! Haha!

Let me know if this is a good idea? I didn't think of collecting messages from everyone of you because it's quite rushed. I will write a collective message though. :)

/

Does anyone have any idea about Pope's level of proficiency in English?
Dear @KitKat516 and @Chario mintmario this is what is going on ^ :D
@Chario mintmario maybe you could help fill in again - which region you wanna to be represented with :)

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Sad. No one cares about BPS and now look where it is....BANG in your face lol.

Yah some of the high stars don't even bother to support even after it became a sensation.

I see Mario, Ken, I think Mark?,Bomb, Bow, Vicky's husband, this one other dude forgot his name and a few other supporting it...oh Tono and that girl...geez so bad with name..but yeah. Add to the list if you guys know too.
Did you see if Weir promoted Bella's BPS?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
The updated list so far! Hope I didn't miss anyone out - if I did, please let me know!

Dear @KitKat516 and @Chario mintmario this is what is going on ^ :D
@Chario mintmario maybe you could help fill in again - which region you wanna to be represented with :)
Thanks dear. I filled again

Rosi

Wifey #42
Real Fan Test #6

Extended/Deleted Scenes:
- Lots of Joi reactions. Haha.
- Kade crying by the dock??? I remember it, but it seems longer. I cried. . . .poor Kade.

Comments:
- Mama Jumpa seems to be the one who makes all the suggestions. Haha. She suggested the Krisna Karee and now she just accused Kade of being possessed. She starts everything.
- Date's smiles at Janward are. . . grr. Feeling jealous. Haha.
- Hahahaha. The way Kade walked away from Mama Jumpa bent down is hilarious.
- If Pin and Yam said Karakade waits for Date by the dock every day, why didn't they start here when Kade was waiting for Date??
- I love that Date singing scene! So carefree. Hehe.
- Urgh. They didn't fix that choppy part from the original run. It ruined the flow.
- Awe Date's eyes. . . they've softened!

On a side note.
Uh. . . this rerun is doing better than LR?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjFCgjID1_D/
Those people who missed when the series first started? Thinking it's like any other until people started talking about it? By that time they've missed 2 episodes, and now here they are - keeping the ratings steady. I hope so!

1) Yes, that's a dirty trick Pin & Yam played on Kade asking her to service that ungrateful Muen! And I wished she hadn't persisted! When he refused the first offer of a scented washcloth she should have just told him to buzz off & sat there drink the tea & have the cake herself like he don't exist. That'll make him sit up! Because all this time he had the impression Mae Karakade's always had the hots for him & it's his prerogative to refuse her. I didn't like the scene after this either - he & Jumpa & Prik & Juang were together to keep their trip to the temple from Kade.
2) Love that drunken man song. Isn't that the same one Rheung, Got & Date sang on the way home after burning up the warehouses.
3) Dates & Janward's smiles..... they did went into that hidey corner @phatman!
4) Kade crouched away like a little gnome
5) Yeaa Jumpa's the cause of everything ..... and the whipping scenes were all engineered by her. I think that's why Khun Loong took several servant wives because there's some things of his wife he can't stomach
6) Kade's crying are the saddest scenes. The other ones is when she did blessings for Karakade several days in a row, even Pin & Yam can't get through to her.
7) Date's softening .... where? where? This I got to go watch again.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don’t think I’m ready for druggy Pope!!! I saw the trailer and he does look like a real drugged addict. Kind of a turn off, but he gets handsome later on. So...I’ll watch it for him. Not a fan of Chippy though.
Haha. I am so ready for this challenging role! I don't really like Chippy either, but since this lakorn isn't really a romantic lakorn, I think I can live haha.