#forgetgotbella

Evil laugh..Hahahahaha
Don't you dare!

#startingofficialantismartclub
#kidnotkid
#popellaforever

A more clear view of our golden couple.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjJYMsWFlrp/

Can we get another make out session at the dinner table? Yeah my dresm come true like some was saying...no more crossover editing! Lol
Hahaha. More like finally a happy crossover!

Are they making up for the lack of Kade feeding Pope scenes in the lakorn??? Haha. Because Bella is always feeding Pope.

Lmao I’m curious as heck about this player Pope...I wonder who got played and how many got played lol Naughty Pope. Tsk tsk tsk. Lol
Y'all ever wonder how those girls felt or feel after they got a taste of Pope??? Hahhaah. Sorry not Sorry.
Lucky sons of beaches.

YES! Quiet ones are the naughtiest!
You know Pope is witty and has a sense of humor. I bet he is playful in bed. hahahahaha
Things just got really naughty again. Hahahha. Are we gonna have another 5+ pages about Pope in bed?!

@phatman , volleyball game again is it?
Yup.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh, there were many scenes of Pope in bed in BPS. We can discuss which #Popeinbed scene we liked most. lol

If you want to move 5+ pages then we need to discuss Pope in bed with white pants and long belt. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Hahaha. He was in white and shirtless at one point. He didn't have that long belt, but did have that long sash.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You guys remember how Pope always said when they filmed that underwater scene he'd make sure Bella stayed down long enough for the whole take? Well I was wondering if we ever got a video and actually found a clip where it shows Bella struggling and Pope helping out~ish! Haha.

You guys remember how Pope always said when they filmed that underwater scene he'd make sure Bella stayed down long enough for the whole take? Well I was wondering if we ever got a video and actually found a clip where it shows Bella struggling and Pope helping out~ish! Haha.
You mean when Pope was trying to drown Bells? hahahaha I saw it a while back but I don't think it's a good clip... just him holding her under water and she was trying to go up. It was so fast/short clip too.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjJYMsWFlrp/?taken-by=buppesannivas2018
Oh wow...Is this an ad for something? They look good....so hope to see PopeBell in modern drama soon....but seeing how they both got 2 boran/fusion boran to film next year and year after that....I think chances of seeing them in modern romance drama soon is very low for now.
p.s Have you guys noticed.....we have started calling Bella as Bell/Bells after hearing Pope calling her that in all the BTS and interviews.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjJYMsWFlrp/?taken-by=buppesannivas2018
Oh wow...Is this an ad for something? They look good....so hope to see PopeBell in modern drama soon....but seeing how they both got 2 boran/fusion boran to film next year and year after that....I think chances of seeing them in modern romance drama soon is very low for now.
p.s Have you guys noticed.....we have started calling Bella as Bell/Bells after hearing Pope calling her that in all the BTS and interviews.
Yes, we've gained familiar status with Bells. hahahaha
I think it's because she calls herself Bell and Pope calls her Bell too. It matches her.... especially Kade character... chatty like a noisy little bell. lol

Rosi

Wifey #42
Love the Marina Bay Sands. Great infinity pool with one of the best views of SG. Stayed there when i went over for F1 Grand Prix. Beautiful location. Is he staying there too? All hotels have secret route for talent to go through if they wish to avoid fans. I don’t think Pope will do that....but it might not be his decision. It will be up to the event host to provide security for him.
Do you come for every F1? It is quite beautiful, inside & all around. Love the theatres in there, best sound system. No, we don't know but at a guess yes. I was so busy today I did thought to want to call up & check if they let go that sort of info. You know, like in Notting Hill, Julia Roberts stayed at the Ritz & called herself Bambi, then Flintstones. Pope will probably give a name like Lao Sam Pao or Moo Sarong eheh.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Sorry @Rosi , @milquety and @Starsapphire looks like my plan backfired. He gave me a big no. (I need to hide and cry, in the office now.)
Please don't cry sweetheart, we just happen to be in the country he's flying into - that's all. It is a bit of a rush though the way it happened so fast, and no lead time for you to even put on the "I'm sick" act like Mae Janward. For what it's worth we don't know till now if he's flown in, or mid flight or on the morrow. So until tomorrow evening it's a lot of let's see first for us too. How far is Klang anyway if you take the express bus? That'll by pass the hassle of taking a flight for coming over.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Pope is 35...he is a late bloomer but hey, look at Benedict Cumberbatch, took Sherlock to make the world notice him so really the audience will always remember an actor because of one specific role even though they’ve done a dozen roles, for Pope it’s BPS. Like they say, it’s better late then never.
Another late bloomer is Chinese actor Wang Kai, who I can't help but feel like he has the similar mature and charming appeal as Pope so I keep mentally associating the two of them tgt lol. They're the same age too. As a Chinese saying goes, if it's gold, it will definitely shine!

Sorry @Rosi , @milquety and @Starsapphire looks like my plan backfired. He gave me a big no. (I need to hide and cry, in the office now.)
Oh no ))))):