[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finally the forum is back!! The Singaporeans here were so nervous

Bad news from me that I completely missed Pope because I followed my company into the private event. Pope was in there too but I completely missed him -he left right after the fashion show but I only entered during the after party... I didn't get to see him at all. So near yet so far……… was so devastated :(

BUT good news from @Starsapphire who was waiting outside the venue! She will do the honour to tell you guys how Pope was like in person! ;)
Awe. It's ok! At least y'all breathed the same air. Hahhaa.

CPY

GotomySin
Finally the forum is back!! The Singaporeans here were so nervous

Bad news from me that I completely missed Pope because I followed my company into the private event. Pope was in there too but I completely missed him -he left right after the fashion show but I only entered during the after party... I didn't get to see him at all. So near yet so far……… was so devastated :(

BUT good news from @Starsapphire who was waiting outside the venue! She will do the honour to tell you guys how Pope was like in person! ;)

No worries dear. I got this from IG story. Is that @Starsapphire with the mini board? Screenshot_2018-05-25-20-19-38.png

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I watched Ep7 last night.
I can't tell if there's anything new. Haha. I'm failing guys. Real bad.
But I did Phatcap some scenes .Hehe.

Stunned-by-Bella's-beauty take . . . 3?
Screenshot_2018-05-25-00-28-51-1.png

Stunned-by-Bella's beauty take . . . 4?
Screenshot_2018-05-25-00-49-32-1.png

Being checked out by her man-to-be.
Screenshot_2018-05-25-00-31-21-1.png
Screenshot_2018-05-25-00-31-39-1.png

Like a boss!
Screenshot_2018-05-25-00-30-03-1.png

The pretty lady who became popular within a second!
Screenshot_2018-05-25-08-00-59-1.png

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG