[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Were there any fans to send him off too or were you guys the only ones ?!
Just us. Nek arrived after 5.30 so missed him. The other Thai fan and also 2 sisters who were at the airport couldn't make it that early. Apparently his trip is so short they never informed anyone the Thai community here didn't know at all. Thank the stars for @Starsapphire ! Her contacts led her to know what's happening.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Just us. Nek arrived after 5.30 so missed him. The other Thai fan and also 2 sisters who were at the airport couldn't make it that early. Apparently his trip is so short they never informed anyone the Thai community here didn't know at all. Thank the stars for @Starsapphire ! Her contacts led her to know what's happening.
I wonder if it was like a last minute invite.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Thank you so much Rosi! you’re awesome and so lucky that you got to hug P’Pope (and all the touchings) !!! It’s 3am here and I laugh like crazy reading your story!!!!
But don't fans in Thailand get to hug him too when he's near? But it was really funny the goings on the last 2 days!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Good question. Stars like The Avengers Chris Hemsworth would have been locked in at least a year before, right? Some stars booked up for 2 years even! Launch & ad plannings by big players such as Hugo Boss can't be at a whim. But the news report for Pope by @Starsapphire & @milquety are dated 10th May, merely 2 weeks ago. By benefit of doubt even if he's invited a month ago that's considered quite last minute. Because he's just gotten famous.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Good question. Stars like The Avengers Chris Hemsworth would have been locked in at least a year before, right? Some stars booked up for 2 years even! Launch & ad plannings by big players such as Hugo Boss can't be at a whim. But the news report for Pope by @Starsapphire & @milquety are dated 10th May, merely 2 weeks ago. By benefit of doubt even if he's invited a month ago that's considered quite last minute. Because he's just gotten famous.
Also he probably didn't think he would have fans in Malaysia. Most of them know about fans in China or L.A but not really about other countries.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I am really happy to hear this. Some actors are a dissapointment in real live and some just blows you away. You just know and see that they are born to be a star. Glad he was nice too.

I dont know how you @Starsapphire and @milquety are dealing with the feels the day after. I am still smiling thinking of you guys getting to meet him.
Actually I've been in a daze over it tbh... like who was the person I even met??? LOL It's surreal
Because the whole process was so short, and I didn't even have a good look at his face. So what I remember more vividly now are his very soft and gentle "ums" and "ahs" in response to what the group was saying to him. haha.
I don't know, I think my brain is still having difficulties reconciling with the fact. Maybe it was all a dream :risas3:

Here is the longer version
https://instagram.com/p/BjP5NwqD1pl/

He's going to need some Chinese lessons for the Taiwan trip :p
I can't get it at all?? It sounded like gibberish to me wtf :p
or my hearing is just really bad (it is) :p

Actually I still remember there was this news a while back when BPS was still on, saying that Pope was contacted by "Singapore" (businesses? brands?) for work. And I'm sure I left a comment on that, but then there was no news after. I was still meaning to ask if anyone had any updates about it, until the news of him coming for Hugo Boss event broke out on Monday. And wasn't there already photos of him many weeks ago doing fitting at a Hugo Boss store? Probably in preparation for this event. But the only thing which is last minute is the confirmation news that he's coming to Singapore for Hugo Boss event.

True that. They will never know about Malaysia fans until @milquety , @Starsapphire , and @Rosi helped us. And he would't aware there is an English thread discussing about this lakorn as well.
I'm really glad it is of help!! All I intended for is to make our presence known to him - I've been an international fan for so many years - it's painful!!. And the thing I always wanna do first, is to wave aggressively at them whenever I have the chance to make them know that they have fans supporting them beyond their home country too! To let them know how the effect of their hard work have travelled far! :D

And I recalled that his sister actually opened up the card to take a look inside, after I told her it contained the names of a group of international fans. And I'm glad she did, and that she looked happy - because it was really nice of her to listen to me and acknowledge that.

Last edited:

CPY

GotomySin
Actually I've been in a daze over it tbh... like who was the person I even met??? LOL It's surreal
Because the whole process was so short, and I didn't even have a good look at his face. So what I remember more vividly now are his very soft and gentle "ums" and "ahs" in response to what the group was saying to him. haha.
I don't know, I think my brain is still having difficulties reconciling with the fact. Maybe it was all a dream :risas3:

I can't get it at all?? It sounded like gibberish to me wtf :p
or my hearing is just really bad (it is) :p

Actually I still remember there was this news a while back when BPS was still on, saying that Pope was contacted by "Singapore" (businesses? brands?) for work. And I'm sure I left a comment on that, but then there was no news after. I was still meaning to ask if anyone had any updates about it, until the news of him coming for Hugo Boss event broke out on Monday. And wasn't there already photos of him many weeks ago doing fitting at a Hugo Boss store? Probably in preparation for this event. But the only thing which is last minute is the confirmation news that he's coming to Singapore for Hugo Boss event.

I'm really glad it is of help!! All I intended for is to make our presence known to him - I've been an international fan for so many years - it's painful!!. And the thing I always wanna do first, is to wave aggressively at them whenever I have the chance to make them know that they have fans supporting them beyond their home country too! To let them know how the effect of their hard work have travelled far! :D

And I recalled that his sister actually opened up the card to take a look inside, after I told her it contained the names of a group of international fans. And I'm glad she did, and that she looked happy - because it was really nice of her to listen to me and acknowledge that.
Glad that his sister willing to open and take a glance about it. Hopefully P'Pope knew that we are rooting the best of him.

CPY

GotomySin
I watch it after watching every thing else lol. I have my schedules each days.

Monday:
The Rapper
BPS
Whatever old lakorns I felt like

Tuesday:
Show Me The Money
BPS

Wed:
I Can See Your Voice TH.
NDFD
BPS

Thurs:
The Mask Singer
NDFD
BPS

Fri-Sun
Sampatarn Hua Jai
Boy/Chippy's new lakorn

I'm hoping there will be good lakorns for my Mondays and Tuesdays soon.
Mon-Tues : Panthakarn Rak
Wed-Thurs: Latin Drama, Documentary
Fri-Sun- J Drama, BPS marathon

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
OMG BSB fan down Baylee Littrell (Brian's son give me a shout out ahhh and he loves Ontario so awesome ahhh I cant type

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Ok, just found this out. One advice for all those who now have the upcoming chance of getting near Pope - choose a very good perfume. I'm a Lanvin fan, the purplish Eclat kind but I think that's common already.

Because I was watching a very good French movie last night - Perfume The Story of a Murderer, it stars Alan Rickman, Dustin Hoffman, Ben Wishaw & Rached Hurd-Wood. It's about a guy who's obsessed with creating the ultimate perfume with the elusive 13th element which makes the perfect product. When he finally did it (at tragic expense of many women) the scent is capable of making jailors release his shackles, the jury to pardon him, and the father of the girl he murdered adopted him as son. I then looked up the history of perfumes & what's said is true. A good perfume will make people remember you for a long time!

If I'd only seen/read this story weeks ago! Then we the Singapore gang could have gone to Jo Malone where they sell custom perfume by the ounce. We could have chosen the strongest floral scents & render us unforgettable to Pope & his sister yesterday hehe. Ok, we lost that chance - now it's your turn!! @Amata @Chario mintmario @Quynhhoa the Thai team and those in the USA.....