[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
@Rosi

This is the link I was telling you about! About the yummy snacks that made us drool! Maybe you'll like to write in to 7 Eleven when you've got the chance? :);)

http://lakopi.sg/12-yummy-snacks-from-thailands-7-eleven-that-makes-singaporeans-drool/
My sis swears by their Sliced Thai Custard Bread, and their grilled sandwiches are good to go. There's plenty tasty things in Bangkok and Chiengmai that's where she went (inspired by Jam Loey Rak she stayed in a garden bungalow by the river - looks like Soraya's house - she thinks she's waiting for Harit). Thai's 7-Elevens does serve more stuff than here but she went before BPS started so when she saw the Zaap set ad she was like "What the &*$$%#@ !!!!".

CPY

GotomySin
And that too! When I first saw the story I thought Rheungrit was also flung back into the past so she has him to help her against Date's family.
Same here. I thought the plot will be like HK drama where got few will go back and help the hero.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Same here. I thought the plot will be like HK drama where got few will go back and help the hero.
Things would be easier for Kade if that happened & maybe some stories are like that. But this Rheung is much a blur as the Rheungrit of present day. Each time Kade says she's pleased to see him, he asks why? So unflattering

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Another piece of mind for Prom Likit. :pI got it from Youtube comments. Basically many Thai fans are also guessing the same that N'ek for Prom Likit is definitely real Karakade. More reasons added:

1. Karakade was born in the present day but died again. So her soul travelled to the past and born again in the servant gang. This is to show that she still received her punishment for her sins she committed.

2. To make the story complete, the author reunite Kade and Karakade. So the twins finally got to live together in the same lifetime which is in Ayuttaya period.:sad6:I support this idea.

3. Though Prom Likit teaser made us believe that Por Rit is the one who lead the story, it should be the other way around. The author is really women-centered in my opinion. She will make her real Karakade as lovely as Kade in part 1 even she used to be evil.

"Prom Likit will bring us to meet each other again" I think this sentence is a trick. For sure, Prom Likit will bring Kade and Karakade together. We should expect some good interactions between them.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Another piece of mind for Prom Likit. :pI got it from Youtube comments. Basically many Thai fans are also guessing the same that N'ek for Prom Likit is definitely real Karakade. More reasons added:

1. Karakade was born in the present day but died again. So her soul travelled to the past and born again in the servant gang. This is to show that she still received her punishment for her sins she committed.

2. To make the story complete, the author reunite Kade and Karakade. So the twins finally got to live together in the same lifetime which is in Ayuttaya period.:sad6:I support this idea.

3. Though Prom Likit teaser made us believe that Por Rit is the one who lead the story, it should be the other way around. The author is really women-centered in my opinion. She will make her real Karakade as lovely as Kade in part 1 even she used to be evil.

"Prom Likit will bring us to meet each other again" I think this sentence is a trick. For sure, Prom Likit will bring Kade and Karakade together. We should expect some good interactions between them.
This could be really cool :).