[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Ep8 PhatCaps Part I:

Date: Hey pretty lady.
View attachment 15830
Look who's doing the chamoi chamai chai tah!!!

Malee: Oh so handsome.
View attachment 15831
What does she feel knowing it's not just Date admiring her, but Pope as well??

Reung: Whatchoo looking at Por Date??
View attachment 15832
Remember it's not just Date looking at Malee, it's Pope looking at Susie.

View attachment 15833 View attachment 15834
I LOVE this scene. How he pops out like that from a blur. Gave me goosebumps.

Joi: Is that. . .??
View attachment 15836
Cute boi Joi!

Date: Why am I drawn to this lady?
View attachment 15835
This angle makes him look sooo goood!!

Kade: Huh?
Date: Oops. I got caught.
View attachment 15837
I love this shot!

Kade: Omg why did you take so long.
Date: *dazed* Dayum you beautiful.
View attachment 15838
I also love this shot!!!

One question: So that scene Kade was waiting for Date, Yam and Pin lied about Karakade always waiting??? Haha. Is that why Date and Joi were confused why she was waiting? Hahaha. Shake my head those ladies. Good job.

To be continued. . .
1) Please continue!!
2) I love those 2 shots too, am filing it. Bells at one of her most beautiful - that reddish brown orangey colour suits her very well
3) Joi stunned like that as if he's never realised she's pretty
4) Thanks for your return to screen caps more please more!!
5) No one's replied to my that question before - why did Pin & Yam threw her under the bus like that. Date obviously didn't welcome her waiting; he refused everything she offered.

6) But you noticed he looked around first nobody's watching before he went to inspect her up close. Sneaky

Rosi

Wifey #42
Ep8 PhatCaps Part II:

Date & Joi: *gasp*
View attachment 15839
I love Joi's reaction.

Date: Let me just go. . . check my window.
View attachment 15840
Look at the sexy back. Yum.

Date: What. Are. You. Doing.
Kade: Uh. . . hi?
Khun Loong: Those kids.
Prik: That crazy lady!
Juang: Oh phra jao!
Mae Jumpa: Joi!!!!
Joi: Huh?
View attachment 15841
I absolutely love how this shot captures all their reactions, the little things that makes this show special.

Kade: How does this look???
View attachment 15843
This must be the extended scene because I don't remember it.

Date: Why do I feel like. . . hurt.
View attachment 15842
See this boy is already concerned about his bethrothed!! Sub subconciously!

Date: Maybe she's not too bad afterall.
View attachment 15844
Awe. . . he feels hurt!

Kade: *sniff sniff*
Date: Wipe those tears young lady.
View attachment 15845
Again. Can't reiterate enough, just look at this beautiful shot!!
What I like about this shot is he sat right in front of her. His feelings of old times of Mae Karakade would have made him run a mile.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Random thought! Don't you guys think Bella sort of resembles Nusaba???? Especially from Ruen Mayura. There are certain angles of Bella that makes her look so much like Nusaba.
I think it's also the way they move their lips when they talk.

View attachment 15850 View attachment 15851
Ah, I never noticed that. They have a similar lips shape. I want to see a remake of Noosaba old slap kiss lakorn. I think the title is translated to The Price Of A Person. P’ek’s brother(or was it nephew) falling in love with ne’ek. They look down on her bc she’s rabam dancer. p’ek hired ne’k to be his wife so his brother would stay away from ne’ek. Noon and Pong was in the remake of that lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Either her or Mai are the two I can see remaking it.
Um. . . sure. I don't like Mai. Hahaha.

1) Please continue!!
2) I love those 2 shots too, am filing it. Bells at one of her most beautiful - that reddish brown orangey colour suits her very well
3) Joi stunned like that as if he's never realised she's pretty
4) Thanks for your return to screen caps more please more!!
5) No one's replied to my that question before - why did Pin & Yam threw her under the bus like that. Date obviously didn't welcome her waiting; he refused everything she offered.

6) But you noticed he looked around first nobody's watching before he went to inspect her up close. Sneaky
Yes. I love screen caps!

I think because Karakade was adament about getting Date's love so they continued pushing her to do it.

Who's that girl? She's got the same pretty lips like Bells.
She's an actress from the 90's. I like her. She's very gentle and I think she's a great actress. I also like her soft voice.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ah, I never noticed that. They have a similar lips shape. I want to see a remake of Noosaba old slap kiss lakorn. I think the title is translated to The Price Of A Person. P’ek’s brother(or was it nephew) falling in love with ne’ek. They look down on her bc she’s rabam dancer. p’ek hired ne’k to be his wife so his brother would stay away from ne’ek. Noon and Pong was in the remake of that lakorn.
Yeah. That's what I noticed too. Actually I think their whole facial shape is very similiar.

Rosi

Wifey #42

Yes. I love screen caps!

I think because Karakade was adament about getting Date's love so they continued pushing her to do it.

She's an actress from the 90's. I like her. She's very gentle and I think she's a great actress. I also like her soft voice.
Alright thanks, will search for her movies. At that age I hope to see one of hers with Mr. Big.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yeah. That's what I noticed too. Actually I think their whole facial shape is very similiar.
@Koy123 ! Please do you happen to know the proper title of that Price of a Person? Plot sounds similar to one of those Sara Craven or Janet Dailey stories so I'll be sure to love it! Don't mind at all if it's an old movie those are some of the good ones. Thanks!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Love this shot of Bella, courtesy of phatman. It's her nose - she's got a very prettily-shaped nose. She's half English right? This story she looks Thai but some of her movies she looks more Chinese or English (Eurasian). Her best look is after she got off Khun P's lap and shyly told him "They've won."

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Episode 10
When Khun P goes nearer to Kade, 2 heavy candlesticks flew off the table. Do you think he sensed someone is in the room with them. Wished he'd talked to his dad about this.
I can't wait to watch it when I get home.

Love this shot of Bella, courtesy of phatman. It's her nose - she's got a very prettily-shaped nose. She's half English right? This story she looks Thai but some of her movies she looks more Chinese or English (Eurasian). Her best look is after she got off Khun P's lap and shyly told him "They've won."

I looove Pope's stature and the way he looks at her from this angle.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ooo Kah Kong Kone, i remember it briefly. It was so long ago.

*gasp* I am very offended!! Off with Pope's long belt!!!! Lol jk. I'm not a big fan of hers either but she's a good actress lol. You know True TV remade that lakorn with Pancake and Ananda but it's kind of weird. The lakorn is made by M'om Noy, the one who made erotic movies such as Jan Dara. Anyways the lakorn has a lot of history of Ayuttaya mixed into it but again it's kinda weird story telling. There's going to be part two.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ooo Kah Kong Kone, i remember it briefly. It was so long ago.

*gasp* I am very offended!! Off with Pope's long belt!!!! Lol jk. I'm not a big fan of hers either but she's a good actress lol. You know True TV remade that lakorn with Pancake and Ananda but it's kind of weird. The lakorn is made by M'om Noy, the one who made erotic movies such as Jan Dara. Anyways the lakorn has a lot of history of Ayuttaya mixed into it but again it's kinda weird story telling. There's going to be part two.
I was going to watch Kha Kong Khon, but not fond of Pong. Haha.

Really? I find her an ok actress. At least for my taste. I think she's overrated. :p

Wait. Ananda and Pancake are in a remake of Ruen Mayura???!