[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
YAY HAPPY 900 pages!!!!!

I just happened to chance @pangiaxiong 's on YT. No one told me! And these looks with little material of few episodes imagine now she's got full blown scenes of the entire episodes. She's got to come back! And fuel our fantasy with ones from Fan-dee and LSP and French kiss & the temple in the night, wedding.... hahaaa, so demanding ahh
Haha. She's been sharing it with us for a long time! We moved so fast you probably missed it!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
We miss you too but you aren't really gone now I've found this videos! Man, you're as famous as @leemyis ! They're really good! I like that song of the ones you merged Nuernang walking out of the village & Pope searching in the forest.... that mix is damn perfect. So Aum got thrown out on 2 counts in same movie by Got & Pope hehe. I hope you get less busy; because I love these ones you've made. I'm enjoying them! Thanks.
Awws thanks girl. Famous but a lot of haters HAHA. Yes Aum did lol and thanks. Once I'm less busy I'll su
I saw the translated interview somewhere for that magazine & it's a wonderful read! You can't help but love these two.
Omg REALLY ? In eng?
OH NO HE DON'T! Haha. He is sooo lucky!
i know..I'm jumping ship again HAHA just kidding..no way. He cool but please get in line dude lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
True Fan Test #9

Deleted/Extended Scenes:
- She wiped her tears!!
- Evil Karakade beating up servants in kitchen. . .?

Comments:
- Dang it. I'm watching this at night. Scary. Haha.
- Ok so Karakade tells Kade that she can't come out to talk to Kade, but towards the end she comes out to haunt them. Haha. Omg.
- Can't get enough of that training ground scene!
- I am failing so bad. Hahaha.
- I can't wait until this rerun is over so I can binge watch it allll (again) in ONE go! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lets Celebrate 900 pages! What a long way from 30 pages when I first started to read BPS thread.

Let’s post the first IG post you saved or first image you saved of Pope or Bell or any BPS crew.

Mine was Pope.

THIS IG POST:
https://instagram.com/p/Bgn4CmnFL9I/
This is kind of funny. I don't know why I saved it, but this was the very first pic I saved of Pope. Just right after I fell in love and started following his IG.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgbSjchnzoJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=fipnrcgxse5b