[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Just finished episode 6 uncut poor Kade:crybaby2:.
I cried along each time in this scene and seeing how the two maids are like her only friends in this new world. But she keeps her cool even if Por Date was going on at her; if it's someone else would probably hit back because they have every right. I like the way she first tells him to fire away (the chant), she don't care, but after that toned it down to get his attention. And I think it's in the desperate way she begged - chant it Khun P, that's the only way to find out - that sees him turning a little sympathetic (his eyes, the way he looks at her & thinking). But he passed the message to Dad anyway, only when he can still press & demand for the rechant (as Jumpa would gleefully liked), the moment Khun Loong said let's not do it Date readily agreed.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I cried along each time in this scene and seeing how the two maids are like her only friends in this new world. But she keeps her cool even if Por Date was going on at her; if it's someone else would probably hit back because they have every right. I like the way she first tells him to fire away (the chant), she don't care, but after that toned it down to get his attention. And I think it's in the desperate way she begged - chant it Khun P, that's the only way to find out - that sees him turning a little sympathetic (his eyes, the way he looks at her & thinking). But he passed the message to Dad anyway, only when he can still press & demand for the rechant (as Jumpa would gleefully liked), the moment Khun Loong said let's not do it Date readily agreed.
hugs, yea I cried a lot to. she wants them to see she not the same but most of them still don't like her yet, her maids are amazing.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Yes, I think in one of the reading summary on youtube has this part. Mae Junwad was feeling bad for Khun Pee Muen and felt someone should help comfort him. Mae Karakade gave her the "look" ( in my mind, the same "look" Por Date gave Luang Reung when he was talking about swapping wives). And that's when Mae Janwad said "Don't look at me like that. I love my husband." 5555
Oh so that's it. Because Kade can't forget Janward was at one time pursuing Date that time when she first turned up. This settles things then.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
hugs, yea I cried a lot to. she wants them to see she not the same but most of them still don't like her yet, her maids are amazing.
I think the scene after this is even sadder. It made me cry harder watching her chin wobbling and wobbling and then hugging Pin & Yam on the floor, the 3 of them so close & sharing despair like sisters. It's after Khun Loong tells her he believes her & she went off to her room. If only any of the family, or even the other servants had walked in & witness her pain. I always wished Jumpa had seen this; she's the most resilient in hating Kade.

Mikii

sarNie Egg
yes, on the show he said that he has a 15 years old son( and handsome too)

P' Ya and P'Noon confirmed that they will appear in Prom Likit as nanny, and P'Big wants to act too.
He said that his dad didn't acknowledged him as an actor, only he appeared in BPS now that his dad kind of feels proud of him. BPS really made a miracle for every casts, it changes their destiny.
He talked about his mum too. She passed away when he was 4 years old. His parents dropped him at the school and one car hit his mum when she went back to his dad waiting in the car, it's like in front of his eyes. She passed away at the hospital though

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I think the scene after this is even sadder. It made me cry harder watching her chin wobbling and wobbling and then hugging Pin & Yam on the floor, the 3 of them so close & sharing despair like sisters. It's after Khun Loong tells her he believes her & she went off to her room. If only any of the family, or even the other servants had walked in & witness her pain. I always wished Jumpa had seen this; she's the most resilient in hating Kade.
Yea that scene has me bawling also, Aww yea Kade, Pin and Yam are more like sisters :). I think he always knew she was different. I wished Jumpa saw that as well nod.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I saw this picture on my Instagram feed! Like omg Pope!!!! https://instagram.com/p/BjbZgLxHpSz/
Dayum!
I wonder what his life would've been like if his parents had supported him pursuing a career in professional soccer/football. I watched the 20:20 talk show where him, Bella, PJ and Prang were in and he said his dream was to be a soccer player. He would've been a hawt one. Heheh. Also, when the hosts asked about their significant others, Mr. PJ was making rapper gestures when it came to Prang's turn, so I'm sure Prang and her bf had already gotten together a while ago.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Omg what is this?!

Aum/Aff's Jam Loey Ruk holds the title at 1500+ followed by NY's Rising Sun at 1200+. We are currently third. Hehe. Catching up soon though!

I wonder too.

Remember how in the novel the reason Kade secretly followed Date was because she wanted to know why he pretended to act drunk. He pretended to be drunk as a coy to be able to safely penetrate politics and find out more about his brother Por Sri's banishment.
So I was saying it's ok if the screenwriter didn't include Por Sri in the lakorn because in that scene Date was waiting for her already knowing her curiousity.
1) We will catch up. I think during Jam Loey Rak's time I don't remember there being twitter or instagram in existence, maybe the smart phones yes - but not as good as today. Hurray for technology!! All the more for BPS then!

2) Oh, so that's what you meant - I see it now. Because Por Sri's name always conjur up sadness for me, knowing he's Date's brother and that his tragic fate is sealed any way you look at it. Yeah this part Date is (unconsciously of course) starting to like wanting to take her out, he saw how jiggly she was hoping to be invited out to Lavo with Jumpa.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I've been commenting with producers on IG such as TV Scene and Broadcast. I also commented @somrakn who in one of Ch3's head honcho!!
I hope they're listening to your posts and probably starting to think on it now. All of the BPS cast are bankable - Big, Kosa Lek, Kosa Ban, Jumpa, Khun Loong, PJ, etc..... Pope & Bells, of course. Got is seriously another to hang your hat on!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
yes, on the show he said that he has a 15 years old son( and handsome too)

P' Ya and P'Noon confirmed that they will appear in Prom Likit as nanny, and P'Big wants to act too.
He said that his dad didn't recognize him as an actor, only he appeared in BPS now that his dad kind of feels proud of him. BPS really made a miracle for every casts, it changes their destiny.
He talked about his mum too. She passed away when he was 4 years old. His parents dropped him at the school and one car hit his mum when she went back to his dad waiting in the car, it's like in front of his eyes. She passed away at the hospital though
Poor Big! Sad thing there about his mum, hope the years had made that pain lesser.
You hit it right in saying BPS is a miracle for all its cast & changing their own destinies; how pleased he must be for the dad to finally recognise his acting career. Thanks for translating ok.